Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone (20153 Views)

2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable / FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group / Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Davinity: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
zedman1:
Guy, if you blame Buhari I will not criticize you, even though I don't know you. Ortom should be the last person to speak in this world when it comes to criticizing any one. YOU DON'T KNOW HIM.
Oga even Abia state governor who happens to be Nigeria's worse governor is better than Buhari... I don't even need to know Ortom personally
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Johnnygill(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
That's the more reason they are called munchi,by the hausa/fulani group. A faceless group that exist only on social media, although Ortom is not doing his best.
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by ComrdDRS1: 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

Comparing cultist activity to fulani expansion agenda shows how insinsere u are

Which Calabar is safe from cultism even ? Same Calabar I know abi another one ? Go to Calabar south by 8pm
Bros leave these guys they're really the most foolish youths I have come across..... no wonder foolanis are having a free feast on their people...
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by ComrdDRS1: 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

U mean vigilante to fight bandits with ak47 ?

Oh I remember benue had a guy fighting bandits but army killed him

U fail to understand that without the president backing u can't even form vigilante
Ask him to explain livestock guard that was set up by Ortom what was the outcome of it.....
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by ComrdDRS1: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
senatordave1:

Mynd44 lalasticlala oam4j rule 2 and 3 violated...

Ortom is a failure
I don't care who you call here...... Maybe you too should be ban for insulting Ortom
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by mrvitalis(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
senatordave1:

That is a lie.every state or almost every community has their own vigilantes without even the govt knowing.ortom is an idiot
The livestock guard ortom set u how did FG support it

Have police enforced the anti grazing law ?
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by rasco2000me: 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
This is true tiv youths, because true tiv youths know only to drink cancan,and sleep with women I hey you the tiv youths,u are true representation

1 Like

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by senatordave1(m): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

The livestock guard ortom set u how did FG support it

Have police enforced the anti grazing law ?

Which vigilante in nigeria is fg supporting? Every town in the east has a vigilante,how is the fg supporting them? Are they not doing very well? What stops ortom from arming the livestock guards? Do you realize that state governors virtually finance the police? The only thing the fg does is payment of salaries and routine orders and postings.the governors virtually equip the police.ortom is a failure

1 Like

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by senatordave1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
ComrdDRS1:

I don't care who you call here......
Maybe you too should be ban for insulting Ortom

It is good to be smart.bans are not given for indirect insults and abuses but direct ones

1 Like

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by mrvitalis(m): 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
senatordave1:

Which vigilante in nigeria is fg supporting? Every town in the east has a vigilante,how is the fg supporting them? Are they not doing very well? What stops ortom from arming the livestock guards? Do you realize that state governors virtually finance the police? The only thing the fg does is payment of salaries and routine orders and postings.the governors virtually equip the police.ortom is a failure
Please read what is required to carry out a vigilante group
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by senatordave1(m): 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

Please read what is required to carry out a vigilante group

Ask governors who form it.fg doesn't form it

1 Like

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by mrvitalis(m): 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
senatordave1:

Ask governors who form it.fg doesn't form it
Oga Google na ..u need the NSA permission to form a vigilante

Why haven't elrufai formed one
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by senatordave1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

Oga Google na ..u need the NSA permission to form a vigilante

Why haven't elrufai formed one

The question is that why does every town in the east have vigilantes? Why does some northern states have hisbah? If the NSA can permit all towns in anambra to have vigilantes,why not Benue? Is it not the same Benue that are engaged in communal fights among themselves and with cross river,venue and taraba
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by mrvitalis(m): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
senatordave1:

The question is that why does every town in the east have vigilantes? Why does some northern states have hisbah? If the NSA can permit all towns in anambra to have vigilantes,why not Benue? Is it not the same Benue that are engaged in communal fights among themselves and with cross river,venue and taraba
Who told u benue don't have vigilante groups ?

Were u not here when army took away their guns ?
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by senatordave1(m): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

Who told u benue don't have vigilante groups ?

Were u not here when army took away their guns ?

Army did same in the east and southwest yet na the idiot called ortom dey make political noise pass

1 Like

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Gfskw: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Kyase(m): 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
madridguy:
And if they resist or protest he will send his boys to attack a community and the next day everyone will assemble for burial and not for protest again.
I repeat PMB is too accommodating.

Aswear to gawd

1 Like

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by mrvitalis(m): 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
senatordave1:

Army did same in the east and southwest yet na the idiot called ortom dey make political noise pass
Why don't kaduna have vigilante ?
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by senatordave1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

Why don't kaduna have vigilante ?

Is el rufai complaining and wailing like ortom?

1 Like

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Ivimmanuel: 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

What did they do ? Oga stop talking what u don't know

How can a governor tackle security ? Answer na does he control police abi army talk
Please shut up. How can't a governor tackle security when he is the chief security of the state? Has he requested military or police presence and was not granted?

How has he been able to get the military to effect his dawn to dusk curfew in some parts of the state who go arround harrasing people. We know the antics of this man and it's not going to help his sanatorial ambition.

1 Like

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by mrvitalis(m): 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ivimmanuel:

Please shut up. How can't a governor tackle security when he is the chief security of the state? Has he requested military or police presence and was not granted?

How has he been able to get the military to effect his dawn to dusk curfew in some parts of the state who go arround harrasing people. We know the antics of this man and it's not going to help his sanatorial ambition.
Buhari even requested the military and they didn't go not to talk of ortom

He has said he gave police and army information on impending attack and they refused to act it's on record
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by mrvitalis(m): 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
senatordave1:

Is el rufai complaining and wailing like ortom?
Does that stop his people from being killed ..oh it's not his people it's the southern kaduna people even
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Kyase(m): 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
dallasi:

Tiv man like you has no meaningful contribution to humanity.....look how they are treated their fellow Idoma in Benue
This is democracy what else do you want

The igala ran away when they couldn’t stand the tiv
The idomas too should find their way
Nobody is stopping anybody

And insulting the whole tribe tells who you are
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Maliqcious: 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
I love TIV people but you see those set of tribe they are proud of their origin but when it comes to money, enjoyment/good life they can sell their entire generation to achieve it.
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by stieyven(m): 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
Etinosa1234:
Both Ortom and the youth group are Ozuos..

Dem dey kee ur people..una dey yarn trash
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by 7lives: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
senatordave1:

Go and ask lalong and Darius how they curtailed Fulani expansion.don't forget that a lot of the so-called herdsmen arrested were tivs

Chai.
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by 7lives: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
Johnnygill:
That's the more reason they are called munchi,by the hausa/fulani group. A faceless group that exist only on social media, although Ortom is not doing his best.

Munchi means " we chop am ".
The story had it that Fulani gave cows to Tivs to manage for some period of time, by the time the Fulani returned and asked for their cows, the Tivs replied the Fulanis " mun chi " meaning we ate the cows.
This was why there's been no love lost between the Fulanis and the Tivs.
I don't know how true this is, I heard it way back in Kano.

1 Like

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by calyto: 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
Why should I explain to you?
Why not continue to believe Ortom and call those who openly rebuke him, Ozuo?
Etinosa1234:

Abeg make i hear word... i dont stay in benue.. How do u expect me to know what is really happening in benue except through the online media

if u believe they are lying, explain

1 Like

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Gugukjfdd: 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by blackpanda: 4:02am On Jul 28, 2021
JohnFGbegile:
has killing of Benue youths stopped?

sometimes I think Benue people are the architecture of their death in the hands of fulani herdsmen.

they're killing you guys yet instead of blaming the cause of the problem which is buhari you're blaming Ortom.
yes Ortom might have not been doing good but is he the person killing Benue people almost on daily basis?

Honestly I won't say you guys deserve fulani herdsmen but sometimes try to think

Buhari in abuja is now the one responsible for killing in benue So what is now tolge job of the governor?? Smh mtscheeeew

1 Like

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by zedman1(m): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
Davinity:
Oga even Abia state governor who happens to be Nigeria's worse governor is better than Buhari... I don't even need to know Ortom personally
That's the point bro, he's a sleek talker - a serpent. You don't know him so you think he's better than the worst.
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by zedman1(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
mrvitalis:

Are fulanis trying to take your land yes or no simple question
Yes on the internet and according to Ortom. I repeat, Fulani/ farmers wahala didn't start with Ortom. You will be shocked to know MOST of what you read on the internet has NOTHING to do with Fulani but completely politics. You guys know nothing- Jon Snow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC / God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi / Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.