Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? (3393 Views)

Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? / Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Yungmil: 11:30am On Jul 27, 2021
Mine was on the street close to her house. I saw her in the evening going home from work.

I approached her and told her I love her legs( wow very hot and sexy legs it turns me on lol) and she fell for me almost immediately, and gave me a sweet hug that night.

I think she just left her previous relationship before I met her and I guess that made it more easier for me. Timing is important.

Later that night she called to ask if I had gotten home and boom we became romantic.

Feel free to share your experience guys
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by slawormiir: 11:31am On Jul 27, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Not surprised though....it wasn't an uphill task for you to get her because she probably dey suffer heart break from her previous relationship

Because most times when women are facing little problem, heart break and emotional issues they tend to be vulnerable and quickly find comfort, solace and consolation from another niggar immediately....and if you are a sharp moda fuckkking niggarrrr....you can easily bang them or rather they can easily succumb to your sexual advances

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 27, 2021
New relationship dey shark this one for head cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Yungmil: 11:34am On Jul 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Not surprised though
hmm bad guy.

I know say u no get time for boyfriend and girlfriend na. You na hit and run driver na lol damn nigga

2 Likes

Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 27, 2021
women fall in love with what they hear. grin

5 Likes

Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Yungmil: 11:36am On Jul 27, 2021
SmellySperm:
Smelly hmmmm. Girls will not like u now. Lmao
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Yungmil: 11:38am On Jul 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
Not all, some is what they see.....MONEY!!!! LOL

6 Likes

Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by DaddyRochie1642: 11:41am On Jul 27, 2021
Yungmil:

grin grin
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 27, 2021
Yungmil:
Smelly hmmmm. Girls will not like u now. Lmao
How will they like me with my 3.6 inches. You know they love it big

1 Like

Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 27, 2021
Just like that??
Oh boy....! Una get mind ooo
I wonder where una dey see this kind mind to approach ladies.
Gidredpiller go soon come for u grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Yungmil: 11:49am On Jul 27, 2021
SmellySperm:

Stop crying grin
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:49am On Jul 27, 2021
Na catch and carry na im i dey..

Don't have time for another liability ..

Outta Yea
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Yungmil: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2021
Doja2000:
Just like that??
Oh boy....! Una get mind ooo
I wonder where una dey see this kind mind to approach ladies.
Gidredpiller go soon come for u gringrin
Timing my broda grin

1 Like

Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2021
SmellySperm:

na people like you dey get 10 inches. Una go come here dey cry say una get small d!ck. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Yungmil: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

grin grin
pls tell me if I lie grin grin
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Yungmil: 11:54am On Jul 27, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Na catch and carry na im i dey..

Don't have time for another liability ..

Outta Yea
Baddoo
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Yungmil: 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
SmellySperm:
Me new relationship? I don they 4 did game bro grin
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
Doja2000:
na people like you dey get 10 inches. Una go come here dey cry say una get small d!ck. grin grin
Lols... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
Am EzegeNdiigbo not Baddoo bikokwa!!

Yungmil:
Baddoo
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
Yungmil:
Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
Yungmil:
Mine was on the street close to her house. I saw her in the evening going home from work.

I approached her and told her I love her legs( wow very hot and sexy legs it turns me on lol) and she fell for me almost immediately, and gave me a sweet hug that night.

I think she just left her previous relationship before I met her and I guess that made it more easier for me. Timing is important.

Later that night she called to ask if I had gotten home and boom we became romantic.

Hot lies from hell undecided

2 Likes

Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
we've gone pass the days of women falling in love for what they see o.
Now, we must see what you are saying before we fall in love. In fact when you say you love, we look around to see if the love dey there physically.
LOL

3 Likes

Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Reex12(m): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
op is a badliar,

you just approached a random streetgirl complemented her legs then she hugged u relationship don start bgrin
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You e gone pass the days of women falling in love for what they see o.
Now, we must see what you are saying before we fall in love. In fact when you say you love, we look around to see if the love dey there physically.
LOL

Lol grin grin
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by fati2001(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
Yungmil:

Iapproached her and told her I love her legs( wow very hot and sexy legs it turns me on lol) and she fell for me almost immediately, and gave me a sweet hug that night.

after fuckin the legs will be turn off.

MAN YOU ARE IN LUST NOT LOVE.

1 Like

Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Yungmil: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
fati2001:

after fuckin the legs will be turn off.

MAN YOU ARE IN LUST NOT LOVE.
Did I tell u am in love? undecided

1 Like

Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Yungmil: 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
Reex12:
op is a badliar,

you just approached a random streetgirl complemented her legs then she hugged u relationship don start bgrin
U are still in stone age!!!! Wat will I gain by lying in a faceless forum?
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by fati2001(m): 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
Yungmil:
Did I tell u am in love? undecided
en consign me?
suck my torso!!!

1 Like

Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Cerebellum: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
We met in the unifasity... "Tell me number 5",,, Funny say I no ignore.. nah hin we take start ogrin

My Amaka
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Cerebellum: 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
SmellySperm:

Goan to mortuary to gum a old man dead gbola and you're good to gogrin

Your 10.8 inches lasan go fear themgrin
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
SmellySperm:

Breakfast is being prepared grin
Re: Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
Cerebellum:

Goan to mortuary to gum a old man dead gbola and you're good to gogrin

Your 10.8 inches lasan go fear themgrin
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages / Why Do Ladies Love Doing This? / I'm Heartbroken,why Are Some Ladies Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.