Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

"Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 (30511 Views)

2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike / No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike / Obasanjo And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by jaxxy(m): 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
Exponential101:
In other word Nigeria justice system is impeccable that it prosecute erring former governors like Peter Obi or do we assume all others governors are not criminals as well or you are simply being deliberately foolish.

I think u are not understanding my point I have not said peter is innocent bt to my knowledge for Nw he is. Ur allegations are not backed up. Does he have any past or pending corruption case?? Since a new government took over?? If he does then fine he’s may have a case or if not it means he’s free of such allegations. So how is obaino or umahi better??

Then what do u have to say about tinubu since u brought him up?
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Get off my mention,u are as pretentious as your Atiku.

Beat me na. Squatter. You have no rights on this platform if not go beer parlour dey talk with your mental equivalent.
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Exponential101: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
Apply your theory of if he as a pending case n if he does like you did for Obi to Tinubu to discover your answer.

jaxxy:

I think u are not understanding my point I have not said peter is innocent bt to my knowledge for Nw he is. Ur allegations are not backed up. Does he have any past or pending corruption case?? Since a new government took over?? If he does then fine he’s may have a case or if not it means he’s free of such allegations. So how is obaino or umahi better??

Then what do u have to say about tinubu since u brought him up?
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Olatomiwami(m): 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Beat me na. Squatter. You have no rights on this platform if not go beer parlour dey talk with your mental equivalent.

I know your type,omo ale jatijati.
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by jaxxy(m): 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
Exponential101:
Apply your theory of if he as a pending case n if he does like you did for Obi to Tinubu to discover your answer.

So none of them is corrupt then. Bt the theory doesn’t matter exactly for for tinubus case cos it’s Still his party Apc in power in Lagos bt even at that there is an Alpha beta case against him in court. I hope u know that??
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Exponential101: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
The same Tinubu that is the only governor that discharged n acquitted from his case while the likes. Of Peter Obi keeping running from pillar to party so there corruption case will not have it day in court.

Continue fooling, your self so Tinubu his now Alpha Beta n his corrupt because he as a case in court so what happened to all the criminal dealing by Peter Obi that I listed earlier.
jaxxy:

So none of them is corrupt then. Bt the theory doesn’t matter exactly for for tinubus case cos it’s Still his party Apc in power in Lagos bt even at that there is an Alpha beta case against him in court. I hope u know that??

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by danilmo: 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
jaxxy:

U know they see Lagos inside cage? Agbero everywhere? Ure asking me jamb question? undecided

So because agbero is everywhere makes Atiku better than Tinubu?? undecided

Lagos inside cage as in Howany state that are out of the cage can tie Lagos show lace??

Taught u really have something tangible bro say before..
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by danilmo: 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
misano:

No, na South East. Let's be fair. Give East a chance.

Are u talking of microZoning or what??

SE has no formidable force that can take APC,

Maybe PDP Peter Obi then

Infact SS stands a chance for APC to go the Amaexhi way but who in SE ??

So be specific of which party, it's obvious APC can't give SE where it is hated so much Cox doing that would be suicidal to APC. APC will want to win 2023 at all cost so there must be a formidable force..

It's between Amaexhi and Osinbanjo.

I advise an Igbo friend if Peter Obi can decamp to APC, rapport with Tinubu faction, Ohaneze and co Igbo elders taking visit to meet BAT and make Political bargains,, it's as simple and easy, APC can be compelled to give Peter Obi, but PDP doing so is a workover.

From the loom of things, APC primary is the general election come 2023.
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by misano(m): 12:39am On Jul 31, 2021
danilmo:

Are u talking of microZoning or what??

SE has no formidable force that can take APC,

Maybe PDP Peter Obi then

Infact SS stands a chance for APC to go the Amaexhi way but who in SE ??

So be specific of which party, it's obvious APC can't give SE where it is hated so much Cox doing that would be suicidal to APC. APC will want to win 2023 at all cost so there must be a formidable force..

It's between Amaexhi and Osinbanjo.

I advise an Igbo friend if Peter Obi can decamp to APC, rapport with Tinubu faction, Ohaneze and co Igbo elders taking visit to meet BAT and make Political bargains,, it's as simple and easy, APC can be compelled to give Peter Obi, but PDP doing so is a workover.

From the loom of things, APC primary is the general election come 2023.

Don't stress it, APC is going to the north.
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by danilmo: 1:07am On Jul 31, 2021
misano:

Don't stress it, APC is going to the north.

Be realistic .. who in d north??
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by misano(m): 8:33am On Jul 31, 2021
danilmo:

Be realistic .. who in d north??

U go know when D time comes
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by jaxxy(m): 9:46am On Jul 31, 2021
danilmo:

So because agbero is everywhere makes Atiku better than Tinubu?? undecided

Lagos inside cage as in Howany state that are out of the cage can tie Lagos show lace??

Taught u really have something tangible bro say before..

I’m sure u know the facts and hidden details of what inside cage means. For both fashola and ambode to have issues with him after their 1st terms should tell u a lot about how Lagos is being run. Since Fashola’s 2nd term Lagos has been on a gradual decline and it is only getting worse. Sanwolu who I hope in and voted for is sadly had draw backs cos of covid and endsars hopefully he put Lagos on a forward movement again.

Lagos isn’t where it’s supposed to be compared to its resources and revenue. Thanks and also no thanks to jagban.
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by danilmo: 10:13am On Jul 31, 2021
jaxxy:

I’m sure u know the facts and hidden details of what inside cage means. For both fashola and ambode to have issues with him after their 1st terms should tell u a lot about how Lagos is being run. Since Fashola’s 2nd term Lagos has been on a gradual decline and it is only getting worse. Sanwolu who I hope in and voted for is sadly had draw backs cos of covid and endsars hopefully he put Lagos on a forward movement again.

Lagos isn’t where it’s supposed to be compared to its resources and revenue. Thanks and also no thanks to jagban.

Someone kept recommending better technocrat for u , u never happy, having issue with ur boss isn't the first and the last, u don't u sometimes have issue with ur dad??

Even Ambode himself has accepted his errors and on board..

Don't worry come to other state where u won't b inside cage and see ruins and wolves in governance.
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by danilmo: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2021
misano:

U go know when D time comes

Lol... Nobody bro..if there was u would have talked.. don't twist matter, Osinbanjo is on the ballot..
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by jaxxy(m): 11:02am On Jul 31, 2021
danilmo:

Someone kept recommending better technocrat for u , u never happy, having issue with ur boss isn't the first and the last, u don't u sometimes have issue with ur dad??

Even Ambode himself has accepted his errors and on board..

Don't worry come to other state where u won't b inside cage and see ruins and wolves in governance.

I’m a practical person tinubu has tried for Lagos, he brought a standard and some sound techocrats BT and Lagos sef has tried for tinubu he has made him what he never thought. Bt can u allow people get, elect or select to do their work? I like the way sanwolu is going now bt we can never predict jagaban. grin

Agbero wahala is another major problem and serious issue to deal with in Lagos state. These young boys should not just collect taxes and some join criminals bt rather help drivers in traffic be safe and smooth. That is the only way to justify their being on the roads.

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by ayo84(m): 11:29am On Jul 31, 2021
There is something globalist about his desire to run this country , some kind of insight, he should start connecting with Nigerians in diaspora to begin this enormous journey, there are so many dissident views and you know the south west wants a shot at the presidency, including a conspiracy to draft osibanjo into the race with buhari's resignation.
Strategy Sessions to Make your Country Greater
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by misano(m): 11:32am On Jul 31, 2021
danilmo:

Lol... Nobody bro..if there was u would have talked.. don't twist matter, Osinbanjo is on the ballot..

Until Buhari picks his candidate. Till then we can't say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Ayu Fights Back, Blocks G5 Governors’ Nominees For Poll Duties / Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters / Count Us Out Of Biafra, Itsekiri Tell IPOB, MASSOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.