Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

"Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 (30510 Views)

2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike / No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike / Obasanjo And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by seunaj: 11:23am On Jul 28, 2021
deantimes:

So when you were sabotaging the South in 2015 you forgot actions have consequences?

Power will still remain in the North in 2023 and there's nothing you guys can do about it. That's the bitter truth.
Like you rightly said, "till 2023"
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Dickson178(m): 11:23am On Jul 28, 2021
Nonsense set of animals sad angry
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Adisa89(m): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2021
What a useless combo. Even without APC contesting this duo can never win a free and fair election. My reasons are long but let's keep it short and simple with two fact:

1) With the Oyigbo massacre in mind, Igbos can never support anything with a Wike in it.

2) Atiku is a snakelike politician who is hated by APC. Secessionists won't support him either for the first fact that he's a confused Fulani.
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by hotseat: 11:30am On Jul 28, 2021
Governor Nwike, wicked woke, is the oracle of PDP!

Even Atiku realized this fact and came calling; to consult the diety himself!

Now his "sins" are forgiven.

The oracle saw that Atiku has wazobian wives and so declared only he can unite Nigeria!

Well, let's see if the prediction would come to pass.
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Jman06(m): 11:35am On Jul 28, 2021
We can't afford another Fulani or northern presidency come 2023. PDP should better shop for a southerner if they want to win 2023 presidential election.

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Coldie(m): 11:41am On Jul 28, 2021
Bofoy4:
That is the next President of Nigeria come 2023

President Atiku Abubakar

AAA
Same you shouting southern unity want power to return to the north

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Jonathan39: 11:42am On Jul 28, 2021
Your cry is yet to start wait till 2023, if tinubu and some people from South West can support a Northerner against a Southerner, then let the game continue. shocked shocked
Ramsak1:
I thought ESN said they don't want Fulani man anywhere in the southeast?
Ibos will still vote massively for Atiku a Fulani man as against a southern, yet they want people to take them serious.
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Olaolufred(m): 11:48am On Jul 28, 2021
Trentee4eva:

When your likes did it in 2015 to get the Vp slot against a Southern President, you didn't have shame then, abi

We didn't call Fulani cows.

To us, both fulanis (Buhari and Atiku) are human being.

But when the magas begin campaign and vote their 95% to a fulanicow, then they are cow-brained. Only animals will vote animals.

I am not saying this to abuse, it's just a logic.
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Tzar(m): 11:48am On Jul 28, 2021
E no go better for any Southerner who attempts to sell a Fulani man as president or VP. The pains all decent Nigerians tortured & killed by these people go through will be taken out on his/her children and grand children.

SATANICALLY666:

https://politicsnigeria.com/pdp-crisis-atiku-and-wike-reconcile-in-rivers-ahead-of-2023-photos/

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Jonathan39: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2021
IPOB are supporting atiku? You must be a clown
Springboot:
Atiku is another Fulani man and will be loyal to the Fulanis, those Igbos supporting atiku just because of hatred for Buhari, only time will tell.
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Belleful: 11:52am On Jul 28, 2021
Dino like showbody n oppression die. See as he spreed full chair of two people like say na only him dey d chair. Who b d small man wey siddon near am? Na hell rufai?

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by deemayor2(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2021
Hangmnk:
I think the first virtue is to restrain the tongue; he approaches nearest to gods who knows how to be silent, even though he is in the right. Cato The Elder.

Atiku. PDP is Dead and buried decamp to APC or quite politics

Nairaland should Block your account, everything that is happening in Nigeria both the killings and all are all in your heads. you and APC.

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by tnerro1(m): 11:55am On Jul 28, 2021
If PDP gives the ticket to Atiku , then expect APC for another 8 years
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2021
dmbb:
These PDP people are only wasting their time, Tinubu is our choice and it's final, you should better join us before it's too late

Lol.
You're an epic representation of 'clownish' ridiculousness, no offence intended.
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Jamesz12: 11:56am On Jul 28, 2021
No fulani will be allowed again irrespective of party affiliation.i don't care.
If I make the mistake if supporting a Fulani for 2023 despite being a card carrying member of PDP, if I make that mistake even my father in the grave will not forgive me
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by yemiyemi: 11:57am On Jul 28, 2021
PDP needs money

PDP is broke

But Atiku = ATM = Money........equation (1)

Remember, Politics = Money...........equation (2)

Therefore: People Deceiving People (PDP) to make money …..... equation (3)

Still despite money, Atiku failed in last election
Hence, he will fail again this time..........No to fulanization of Nigeria.

Southern Leader we stand.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Jamesz12: 11:57am On Jul 28, 2021
Absolutely, I am a card carrying member of PDP, but if I make a mistake of supporting a fulani in 2023 because of party affiliation. Even my father in the grave won't forgive me.

tnerro1:
If PDP gives the ticket to Atiku , then expect APC for another 8 years
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by deantimes(m): 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

2011 has been erased from you guys calendar, no doubt.

Did you allow him second term in 2015?
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by tnerro1(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
Jamesz12:
Absolutely, I am a card carrying member of PDP, but if I make a mistake of supporting a fulani in 2023 because of party affiliation. Even my father in the grave won't forgive me.

True bro, if PDP gives the ticket to Atiku, another Fulani and northerner after 8 years of Buhari, I will not bother to leave my bed that day, let APC take it for another 8 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by bibbiana(f): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
It was an avenue to vomit rubbish

Register and earn when you perform daily tasks. No harm in trying, as you must not pay before you earn.
http://www.goldenlion.top/#/register/0015881
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by deantimes(m): 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:
fulani slave , Gej presidency was accidental. Power should have remain in north from 2007 to 2015 if not for yar adua death. Gej should have honoured the agreement he had with northern leaders of single term and power goes back to North.
North has legimate claim to power in 2015. After 8 years of Buhari power should go back to south.

Let me be a slave if that's what I will be because I told you the bitter truth.

When you talk about GEJ honouring agreement, I want to ask which agreement?
Is it constitutional?

I hope agreement was reached in APC to return power to South baa? We shall see wether it will be honored to the least.

You may rant for all I care but just know that there's nothing you can do about it.
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by OfoIgbo: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Atiku should go and sit down. We've had enough of Fulani madness and no reasonable southerner with a working brain will support anyone from Fulani stock again. Besides it is the turn of the Igbos to produce the president or everyone goes their separate ways

No Fulani person again.

Since 1999, Yaradua did 3 years. Buhari is about to do 8 years.

So by the end of Buhari's tenure, Fulanis would have done 11 years. So there is no way in hell that Atiku will be allowed to be the president come 2023.

So in 2023, it will be the turn of the Igbos, or at least a proper southerner that also has huge Igbo support. Someone like Akerodolu. Tinubu is a no-no. Wike is a no-no
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by danilmo: 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
jaxxy:

Aslong as u don’t bring tinubu cos Atiku is better than tinubu.

We may consider other sound intellectual and performing southerners like osinbajo, Peter Obi, moghalu etc...

Please enlighten us, how is Atiku better administrator than Tinubu??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Mars16(m): 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
Deceit!
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Atiku should go and sit down. We've had enough of Fulani madness and no reasonable southerner with a working brain will support anyone from Fulani stock again. Besides it is the turn of the Igbos to produce the president or everyone goes their separate ways
Igbo will not produce president come 2023 and nobody is going their separate way

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Tinubuadvocate: 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
Rather vote Tinubu what an insult Tinubu is not bad as majority media painting him.
Franklyspeakin:
This two are not all right. I will rather vote a Tinubu than an Atiku. Imagine the none sense. From frying pan to fire. Can't we produce a new clean candidates. Must we still keep voting thieves? When will Nigeria have hope?

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by fredoooooo: 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
Eni kure ati Atiku grin
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Babaken(m): 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
Atiku + Wike = f9
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Olaolufred(m): 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
Coldie:

Same you shouting southern unity want power to return to the north

You know that region knows nothing more than money.

Give them presidency and give them offer of money in place of presidency, they'd chose the latter.

Let 2 aspirants come for a political post, give others money to scatter them, you will see 50 candidates that can not step down for one another.

The love of money is truly the root of all evil.

2 Likes

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by IMASTEX: 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
dmbb:
These PDP people are only wasting their time, Tinubu is our choice and it's final, you should better join us before it's too late
You guys will never learn, how is Tinubu and Atiku different from Buhari. You even prefer Tinubu over Osinbajo a better alternative. undecided undecided
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Olaolufred(m): 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
Jamesz12:
No fulani will be allowed again irrespective of party affiliation.i don't care.
If I make the mistake if supporting a Fulani for 2023 despite being a card carrying member of PDP, if I make that mistake even my father in the grave will not forgive me

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Hendtime: 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
Trentee4eva:

When you supported a Fulani in 2015 against a southerner, you were not a Fulani slave. Continue deceiving yourselves. You betrayed the entire south in 2015 because of your selfish quest for power with a Vp slot. Now you want other southerners to support your selfish quest at the presidency after enjoying 16 years as President and Vp. SS or SE should produce the next Southern President else the Fulani can have it

No problem about a southeastern presidency. The problem is insulting others because they do not support you. Anyway, keep deluding yourselves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Results Collation 2022 (Photos) / PDP Crisis: Ayu Fights Back, Blocks G5 Governors’ Nominees For Poll Duties / Uche Chukwumerije Buried In Abia [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.