Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

"Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 (30508 Views)

2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike / No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike / Obasanjo And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Ugonna62: 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
Romanoff:
Dead on arrival.

Atiku has had his time.
But buhari contestated 3 good times until he finaly win the 4th one ,the bitter truth is that in Nigeria Political Circle for now Atiku is the last man standing,as we talk he has about 12m voters waiting to see his name on the ballot,and no politician can bit that for now in Nigeria and it will be mischivious for any politician or anyone to shy away from that.buhari came repeatedly with his 11m voters until he met tinubu,life has a way of rewarding consistency and comittment,if PDP can get it right with this visit i see no reason they cannot dislodge APC in 2023.
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Olaolufred(m): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
optimus106:
Another Fulani man?

Can Nigerians be this stupid?

Point of correction,

The northerners are not foolish politically.

Only the Southern leaders aren't that savvy politically.

Among the southerners, na south east wohwoh pass for political smartness.

The north easily uses them against themselves with the splashes of naira or dollar bills.
Those you think have character, loses it at the mention of its name "money".

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Olatomiwami(m): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Atiku my man

Another cashing out loading,una no deh shame ni? Your man or your Maga?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Gfskw: 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
Jokers
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Olatomiwami(m): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
osuofia2:

shut up and think of how the cocaine sniffer will be held behind bars. Fulanis are not Nigeria problem but Yoruba

Eleribu,your divide and conquer is stale already.
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Olatomiwami(m): 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
eldoradoxx:
The game will be Tinubu and Dogara/Lalong (APC)

Verses

Atiku and Obi/ Wike (PDP)

The game changer for PDP.

Non of the above,wake up,day don break long time ago.
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Olatomiwami(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

You are right, Ohanaeze Ndigbo should also be championing voter registration in Igbo Land.

However, the North falsify their election results ranging from underage voting to double voting and Ndigbo are not willing to stoop that low.

Enough of this theory of northerners falsify this and that,are we southerners docile? Now is the time to wake up,get voters card to pigs and chicken in our domain too,nobody has monopoly of rigging.
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Olatomiwami(m): 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
jaxxy:

Aslong as u don’t bring tinubu cos Atiku is better than tinubu.

We may consider other sound intellectual and performing southerners like osinbajo, Peter Obi, moghalu etc...

Play with northerners at your own peril,they will prefer Tinubu,since his health is failing, another Yar'adua scenerio loading,don't take this with pinch of salt oh.
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Olatomiwami(m): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
majorbravo:
Why do Rivers governors become so powerful?

Nothing powerful about Wike,he is just a foolish spender, wasting River's money for unproductive ventures.

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Olatomiwami(m): 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
Adisa89:
What a useless combo. Even without APC contesting this duo can never win a free and fair election. My reasons are long but let's keep it short and simple with two fact:

1) With the Oyigbo massacre in mind, Igbos can never support anything with a Wike in it.

2) Atiku is a snakelike politician who is hated by APC. Secessionists won't support him either for the first fact that he's a confused Fulani.

On your 2nd paragraph,Atiku is fanatical fulani, nothing confusing abt that snake,show us where he has ever condem his murderous fulani brothers,the worst to happen is to have a pretentious Fulani at d presidency after Buhari.

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by dmbb: 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
Was Wike not part of the Southern governors that issued the communiqué on their position on Southern President?

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by 123papas(m): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
I thought that the southern governors agreed that the next president must be from the south.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by tishbite41(m): 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Atiku ... the serial loser that has always refused to cum despite the constant, hard thrustings and virgin-tight pussy.

After your Fulani brother use 8 years, you sef wan use your own without respecting the diversity, multi-religiosity and multi-ethnicity of Nigeria. What insensitivity! Werey!

Come 2023, Professor Yemi Osinbajo is our president. Our flat-headed neighbours can wait till 2031.

We dey observe una

Na so Abiola take rake mouth
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Adisa89(m): 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
Olatomiwami:

On your 2nd paragraph,Atiku is fanatical fulani, nothing confusing abt that snake,show us where he has ever condem his murderous fulani brothers,the worst to happen is to have a pretentious Fulani at d presidency after Buhari.
Atiku is barely a Muslim, so I don't see where "fanatical" comes in here. He's just a selfishly ambitious man who has no other motive of being president other than to satisfy himself. His selfishness is also why he doesn't voice out much about herdsmen activities.
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Olatomiwami(m): 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
Adisa89:

Atiku is barely a Muslim, so I don't see where "fanatical" comes in here. He's just a selfishly ambitious man who has no other motive of being president other than to satisfy himself. His selfishness is also why he doesn't voice out much about herdsmen activities.

Am not talking abt been Muslim,I said he is Fulani like Buhari,he may even b worse than his brother, Nigeria has never been gifted with kind leaders,latest are always worse than the old.
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
God forbid!
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Am not talking abt been Muslim,I said he is Fulani like Buhari,he may even b worse than his brother, Nigeria has never been gifted with kind leaders,latest are always worse than the old.

Atiku is as Fulani as you. Do you know his father?
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by vickyoluchi: 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
Greedy set of politicans
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by chaloskyx: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
ALL OF U ARE THE SAME AND WE DONT WANT ONE NIGERIA LET US ALL GO OUR WAY
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by AntonVince: 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
[s]
seunmsg:
I’m glad with the comments on page one of thread that I went through. The message is definitely hitting home. Atiku or any other northern politician is not an option in 2023 as far as we are concerned in the south. It’s southern presidency in 2023 or we burst the country.
[/s]

Deluded hick.
Tinubu will only rule in Cuckoo land.
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Olatomiwami(m): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Atiku is as Fulani as you. Do you know his father?

Get off my mention,u are as pretentious as your Atiku.
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by zeeek(m): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
Franklyspeakin:
This two are not all right. I will rather vote a Tinubu than an Atiku. Imagine the none sense. From frying pan to fire. Can't we produce a new clean candidates. Must we still keep voting thieves? When will Nigeria have hope?
And the one you'll rather vote is "*Clean* ?
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Olaolufred(m): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
123papas:
I thought that the southern governors agreed that the next president must be from the south.

Southerners have never been serious.

And me can't be serious with those who call others Cow, Traitor, Ofe mmanu and many unspeakable ones.

They are experts in wining people by discarding them.

Unstable like waters.

How do you win others by taking turns of using derogatory words against them?

One was asking, did Yorubas vote for OBJ in 1999? No.

But Yorubas did not castigate Hausa-Fulanis who provided the votes that put OBJ in Power.
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by freshalien: 2:26am On Jul 29, 2021
MasterRahl:
angry

The problem with Nigerian politics is that we have lots of recycled politicians.

Members of APC are former members of PDP, and members of PDP are former members of APC. angry

Atiku for instance has been affiliated with APC between 2014-2017. He has been with PDP 1998-2006; 2007-2014; and 2017-present..

If Atiku wins the 2023 elections under PDP, plenty of APC politicians will defect to the PDP and begin criticizing the APC they were once a part of.

Nigerian politics is funny... very funny indeed.

Nigerian political parties and politicians...no ideology. They have no concrete stance of key issues in the country. No stance on education, health, power, infrastructure, e.t.c just like in the west where you see clear division vetween their political parties e.g the labour and conservatives in the U.K, republicans and democrats in the U.S, far right and far left in Europe, e.t.c. But in Nigeria, it is where benefits you and your career the most as a politician, that you pitch your tent. No wonder the constant decamping in the country both by politicians and supporters as well.

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 29, 2021
freshalien:

Nigerian political parties and politicians...no ideology. They have no concrete stance of key issues in the country. No stance on education, health, power, infrastructure, e.t.c just like in the west where you see clear division vetween their political parties e.g the labour and conservatives in the U.K, republicans and democrats in the U.S, far right and far left in Europe, e.t.c. But in Nigeria, it is where benefits you and your career the most as a politician, that you pitch your tent. No wonder the constant decamping in the country both by politicians and supporters as well.
Your analysis is apt!
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Exponential101: 8:33am On Jul 29, 2021
Which Nigeria politician is not a criminal talk more of a criminal like Peter Obi that looted Anambra state fund to build himself biggest mall in auja n PH, bought Brewery worth millions of dollars only to sell it to himself for less than a million naira.

Just imagine if Tinubu spent Lagos state fund to build Oriental hotel or TVC ?! I wonder how agog the likes of your father would be screaming blue murder now.

jaxxy:

Peter Obi is a criminal how? Then obiano and Umahi who are under performers are what??
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by ThatFairGuy1: 8:37am On Jul 29, 2021
Or power remains in North. I want to hear that lines
Fahdiga:
Atiku should go and sit down. We've had enough of Fulani madness and no reasonable southerner with a working brain will support anyone from Fulani stock again. Besides it is the turn of the Igbos to produce the president or everyone goes their separate ways

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by jaxxy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
Exponential101:
Which Nigeria politician is not a criminal talk more of a criminal like Peter Obi that looted Anambra state fund to build himself biggest mall in auja n PH, bought Brewery worth millions of dollars only to sell it to himself for less than a million naira.

Just imagine if Tinubu spent Lagos state fund to build Oriental hotel or TVC ?! I wonder how agog the likes of your father would be screaming blue murder now.

Are u ok? What has my father got to with a simple conversation about politicians? If u can’t make a point without personal insults or dragging people family into it Kindly don’t mention me.

I don’t know how U know peter Obi used state money to build all that and u equally know Tinubu didn’t use Lagos state money to build those. Are u a tinubu supporter or partisan supporter?

I have no personal business with peter Obi if u have proof of what u said then why isn’t he being held for it despite another party in Anambra since he left? Can we say same for tinubu if Apc leaves power in Lagos state?
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by jaxxy(m): 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Play with northerners at your own peril,they will prefer Tinubu,since his health is failing, another Yar'adua scenerio loading,don't take this with pinch of salt oh.

Nice jokes. Buhari wey more than heart fail done dey finish 2terms so. grin
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by jaxxy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
danilmo:

Please enlighten us, how is Atiku better administrator than Tinubu??

U know they see Lagos inside cage? Agbero everywhere? Ure asking me jamb question? undecided
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Exponential101: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
In other word Nigeria justice system is impeccable that it prosecute erring former governors like Peter Obi or do we assume all others governors are not criminals as well or you are simply being deliberately foolish.

jaxxy:

Are u ok? What has my father got to with a simple conversation about politicians? If u can’t make a point without personal insults or dragging people family into it Kindly don’t mention me.

I don’t know how U know peter Obi used state money to build all that and u equally know Tinubu didn’t use Lagos state money to build those. Are u a tinubu supporter or partisan supporter?

I have no personal business with peter Obi if u have proof of what u said then why isn’t he being held for it despite another party in Anambra since he left? Can we say same for tinubu if Apc leaves power in Lagos state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike, Others Take Anti-Atiku Battle To Bala Mohammed / Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! / Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.