Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!! (5676 Views)

Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) / This Can't Be Normal, Some People Are Crazy. Picture / Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!! by siofra(f): 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
How can African women have the smallest cup sizes in the world? I don't understand, I rarely see Nigerian girls with small breast even the slim ones, me sef I wear a G cup. So please how did the measure this thing? African women that are usually thick.

Re: This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!! by DAMN99: 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
Must be south african women with the big ass and peanut breast. For Naija women can't say the same cause even skinny amaka carry big drum for chest.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!! by hybrid11(m): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
siofra:
How can African women have the smallest cup sizes in the world? I don't understand, I rarely see Nigerian girls with small breast even the slim ones, me sef I wear a G cup. So please how did the measure this thing? African women that are usually thick.
Can you show us for evidence that is a g cup big size of breast u have

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!! by hybrid11(m): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
The stat is wrong,
Big boob is most Africans e.g naija
Second by south_american e.g the Latino ladies
3rd Europeans e.g UK,France,German,swiss,
Asian gat small pin like south Africa women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
I swear with my nysc certificate that this op is a hairyballed nigga disguising as a babe

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!! by siofra(f): 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
SmellySperm:
I swear with my nysc certificate that this op is a hairyballed nigga disguising as a babe

Lol grin grin grin

Believe whatever you want.
Re: This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
Wetin con happen??
Who big breast epp??
Small breasts is not a disease na.
Re: This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
The sight of a D cup is gonna get some diçks up. Chai rhymes kill me here

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!! by Joeblazeochola(m): 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hu breast help,
Abeg....!
Re: This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!! by Royalty7(m): 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
Which kind ranking be this one
Re: This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!! by Freebandz365: 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
Good Day Nairalanders

I sell airtime at affordable rate

500=1k airtime
1k= 2k airtime
2k=4k airtime

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

God Bless.
Re: This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!! by PrinceJoeWan(m): 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
Bros how u take know

hybrid11:
The stat is wrong,
Big boob is most Africans e.g naija
Second by south_american e.g the Latino ladies
3rd Europeans e.g UK,France,German,swiss,
Asian gat small pin like south Africa women

Re: This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!! by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
siofra:

..and one of the narrowest hips in the world. Forget long yansh
Re: This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!! by metalgear11(m): 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
siofra:

Girl, if that's really you in your profile, then you are well blessed. Cuteness in the flesh.

1 Like

Re: This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!! by P1PrinceKT(m): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
siofra:

You must be dangling with them without cover.
Re: This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!! by hybrid11(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
PrinceJoeWan:
Bros how u take know

We d experiment oo
Re: This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!! by BigDawsNet: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
Wrong Stat!

Here in the US very low white population have a Big breast...they are all small boobs

The black Americans are only the the race with D cups

Asian is pretty little

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!! by Harry00(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
I don't even know what f, q or even z cups mean sad
Re: This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!! by DoggoneDogg: 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
Its like you're not aware that whites are insecure about blacks having better sexual organs than they do.

Even the average penis size per race they reduced ours to come close to their 5inch peckers. cheesy

You are expecting them to show that our women are more endowed so that their men can take more safari trips to come down here 5 times a year abi? Think again...

2 Likes

Re: This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!! by siofra(f): 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Its like you're not aware that whites are insecure about blacks having better sexual organs thatn they do.

Even the average penis size per race they reduced our to come close to their 5inch peckers. cheesy

You are expecting them to show that our women are more endowed so that their men can take more safari trips to come down here 5 times a year abi? Think again...

Hmm!! I can't believe they are that petty
Re: This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!! by DoggoneDogg: 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
siofra:

Hmm!! I can't believe they are that petty

Many slaves were killed just for being the apple of their masters or mistresses eyes in America back then.

Big dick, huge ass was like a curse then...
Re: This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!! by phemmyfour: 7:51am On Jul 29, 2021
siofra:
You are advertising your size. Nice concept

(1) (Reply)

When You Leave Kids Alone With Their Father (photos) / Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic / Handsome, Cute,fine+beautiful,pretty Whats The Difference In Meaning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.