Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Handsome, Cute,fine+beautiful,pretty Whats The Difference In Meaning? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome, Cute,fine+beautiful,pretty Whats The Difference In Meaning? (5663 Views)

Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship / She/he Is Beautifu/handsome & Cute But Her/his Body Odour Turns U Off ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handsome, Cute,fine+beautiful,pretty Whats The Difference In Meaning? by eyonigger(m): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2009
Dear Nlanders, male and female, I kept wondering if the same meaning/definition goes for the words below:

For male: Handsome, cute, fine.
For female: Beautiful, pretty.

For me, I think they are all categorized in just one meaning,while some others feel they are almost similar in meaning,but with a little bit of difference, if anyone of you think they have different definitions, please analyze.

Thanks.
Re: Handsome, Cute,fine+beautiful,pretty Whats The Difference In Meaning? by Godmother(f): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2009
I think they all have to do with grade.

Men
Fine: 3rd Grade
Cute: 2nd Grade
Handsome:1st Grade

Women
Pretty:2nd Grade
Beautiful: Ist Grade

But really, there isnt much difference.
Re: Handsome, Cute,fine+beautiful,pretty Whats The Difference In Meaning? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2009
Male
Handsome- Dayyyyuuuum
Fine- Wow
Cute-Awwwwwwhhh

Female
Beautiful-Dayyyyyyyyuuuuuuuummmm
Pretty- Wow
Cute- Awwwwhhh
Re: Handsome, Cute,fine+beautiful,pretty Whats The Difference In Meaning? by chidipupay(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2009
Oboy na inglish wey oyibo manufacture be dat.very soon i go add my own too. like cutiful
Re: Handsome, Cute,fine+beautiful,pretty Whats The Difference In Meaning? by pinkstar(f): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2009
Well handsome is higher.Cute is a general term used 4 guys.A beautiful lady is fine as a lady while a pretty lady is as fine as a goddess her beauty is so attracting
Re: Handsome, Cute,fine+beautiful,pretty Whats The Difference In Meaning? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2009
Men

Handsome/Good looking: Face + body - 9/10
Fine: Face + body - 7/8
Cute: Face - 7
Ok: Face or Body - 6

Women

Beautiful: Face + Body - 9/10
Pretty: Face + Body - 8/9
Fine: Face - 7/8
Cute: Face - 7
Ok: Face or Body - 6
Re: Handsome, Cute,fine+beautiful,pretty Whats The Difference In Meaning? by SLIMJEO: 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2009
well handsome or cute or what ever lies in the eyes of all of us, the problem is the part of life you chose to live not your looks or what ever will give you the real thing is life.
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
Re: Handsome, Cute,fine+beautiful,pretty Whats The Difference In Meaning? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2009
slim joe you are very right wink
Re: Handsome, Cute,fine+beautiful,pretty Whats The Difference In Meaning? by r231(m): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2009
samu ni
Re: Handsome, Cute,fine+beautiful,pretty Whats The Difference In Meaning? by sweetpie23: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2009
Re: Handsome, Cute,fine+beautiful,pretty Whats The Difference In Meaning? by Anabel(f): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Male
Handsome- Dayyyyuuuum
Fine- Wow
Cute-Awwwwwwhhh

Female
Beautiful-Dayyyyyyyyuuuuuuuummmm
Pretty- Wow
Cute- Awwwwhhh

e be like say we get plenty plenty analyzers here
Re: Handsome, Cute,fine+beautiful,pretty Whats The Difference In Meaning? by eyonigger(m): 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2009
Analysis yapa, we are yet to hear more.
SLIM-JEO, U sound like someone trying to console himself, even though ur right.
Re: Handsome, Cute,fine+beautiful,pretty Whats The Difference In Meaning? by SLIMJEO: 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2009
eyonigger man i have gone through things like this okay, We men and women the best thing we all need is respect and concern and not looks, What about a man that date a cute girl but when it came to marriage, guess what? you know what i am talking, I am very handsome not by my looks because i do not realize that in me but by my attitude everywhere i go, everybody love me and shout, SLIM JEO HOW ARE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
Re: Handsome, Cute,fine+beautiful,pretty Whats The Difference In Meaning? by eyonigger(m): 9:48am On Oct 09, 2009
SLIM-JEO:

eyonigger man i have gone through things like this okay, We men and women the best thing we all need is respect and concern and not looks, What about a man that date a cute girl but when it came to marriage, guess what? you know what i am talking, I am very handsome not by my looks because i do not realize that in me but by my attitude everywhere i go, everybody love me and shout, SLIM JEO HOW ARE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

You are ryte bro, same thing goes to me, good behavior good look, all join abegee.

(1) (Reply)

Are Flavour And Chidinma Having Sex? See This / If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? / Igbo Men Prefer Lighter Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.