Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,316 members, 7,853,470 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants (18038 Views)

Zulum Approves ₦‎50m, Staff Houses, Students Hostels For Army University, Biu / Zulum Approves Implementation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage To Teachers In Borno / Gov. Zulum Approves N152.6m WAEC Fees For 24, 323 Indigent Students In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants by Ayula911: 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
Gunboysavage:
Fuckkk the Government
Fuckkk Naira-landers!
Fuckkk the presidency!
Fuckkk slawormiir!
Fuckkk everybody!
Infact, Fuckkk myself!
Pass the weed to someone else fast
Re: Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants by Gunboysavage(m): 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
Rolling LOUD bro grin
Ayula911:

Pass the weed to someone else fast
Re: Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants by BIGNAME2020: 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:
grin

Ok na.

I sell Instagram followers and Facebook followers..

How much is IG 1k followers? undecided
Re: Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Falgore

Home of beast and sufferings.

NA should not allow the nonsense that occured last year repeat itself.

I will personally report them to the Presidency.

How can you allow human beings sleeping in the open. Like it's a bush camp without any tent. No food. No toiletries and sanitary conditions.

Fatalities shooting up.
Preach Bro, nothing can make me ever consider joining the Nigerian Army,
My friend was there 6 division, all the applicants slept outside on Aba road in the night for all the days they were there,
Navy and Airforce isn't like that, why is the Nigerian Army still living in the 1400s?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants by DoctorDree(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
Iranu
Re: Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants by Kandeed: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
Preach Bro, nothing can make me ever consider joining the Nigerian Army,
My friend was there 6 division, all the applicants slept outside on Aba road in the night for all the days they were there,
Navy and Airforce isn't like that, why is the Nigerian Army still living in the 1400s?

because the training starts from there.....surviving even at the worse condition

2 Likes

Re: Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants by JimmyBishop: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
How many recruites is the army taking that 641 prospective candidates just for Borno state alone out of the 36 States plus FCT.
Can somebody tell me the sharing ratio

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants by Coun3MAN: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
ogododo:
How many dem wan recruit, wey Borno go get 641 for final stage. Naija don kadja tey tey.
It seems u don't understand English anymore, they are still undergoing screening at maimalari barrack, those who succeede will move to falgore for the final screening before they will be shortlisted into the NA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants by gbengaeed(m): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
How would he be picked when southern governors are sleeping. The northern state asked for larger slot using whatever excuse and exampes they can make to support their argument. 20 years from now we would be complaining that there no Southerners at the top level in the NA.

Poloyanabo2:
641 slots for only Borno state?
Meanwhile Rivers state got only 150 slots, my friend wasn't even picked ...
So much for one Nigeria, SMH!
Re: Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants by JayB11(m): 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
ogododo:
How many dem wan recruit, wey Borno go get 641 for final stage. Naija don kadja tey tey.

Who told u Borno State is all about Boko Haram?
Re: Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants by mu2sa2: 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
Maybe they don't trust rivers guys, perhaps they're domestic terrorists ( aka militants). But those borno boys are going into the army for the love of their dear country. May God continue to bless our dear native land of Nigeria and shame her detractors.

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
Kandeed:

because the training starts from there.....surviving even at the worse condition
Really?
I was at the Nigerian Navy screening earlier this year, we were given beds and spacious hostels, and fed 3times daily, we never stayed under the rain, unfortunately I didn't scale thru.
So Bro, what would you say about that?
Please stop encouraging mediocrity, Even the US of A that got one of the greatest armies don't subject applicants to such sub-human conditions.

We too like suffer for Naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
mu2sa2:
Maybe they don't trust rivers guys, perhaps they're domestic terrorists ( aka militants). But those borno boys are going into the army for the love of their dear country. May God continue to bless our dear native land of Nigeria and shame her detractors.
Would you say this same thing if the north was at the receiving end of this injustice?
Re: Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants by Hendtime: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
ogododo:

https://leadership.ng/army-recruitment-zulum-approves-n12-8m-for-641-borno-applicants/amp/
Southern governors would act like they didn't see their mate now o

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants by Kandeed: 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Really?
I was at the Nigerian Navy screening earlier this year, we were given beds and spacious hostels, and fed 3times daily, we never stayed under the rain, unfortunately I didn't scale thru.
So Bro, what would you say about that?
Please stop encouraging mediocrity, Even the US of A that got one of the greatest armies don't subject applicants to such sub-human conditions.

We too like suffer for Naija.

You even suffered at that Navy screening, at NAF base we enjoyed more better

in essence, you don't expect Navy, NAF and Army to go thr same tough trainings, when you talk bout Army anywhere in the world expect the toughest training of all arms of the military tho Nigeria's own is a lil to extreme. but really, if you really wanna get into N.Army prepare for this and something a lil more worse
Re: Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants by mctech(m): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
We hope these will not be sent to die fowls.
Re: Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants by Jungleluv5: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
You see now how northern are supporting their youths to join military but here in the south west you will find it difficult to complete the exercise not to talk of any support from anyone

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants by infogeneral: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
641 from one state? Unbelievable!
Re: Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants by Kandeed: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Would you say this same thing if the north was at the receiving end of this injustice?

answer is No. but tbh mu2sa2 a lil correct. I as a southerner now, I join Army to go die?? Nahh but Northerners don't care if they're sent to Borno today to go perish or no
Re: Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants by ogododo: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
Coun3MAN:

It seems u don't understand English anymore, they are still undergoing screening at maimalari barrack, those who succeede will move to falgore for the final screening before they will be shortlisted into the NA

Una lack comprehension. No be black and white dem write am. Coming to defend to change narratives. Out of 641, how many army go admit. Hope you saw naval supplimentary list. God dey watch una.
Re: Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
Gunboysavage:
Fuckkk the Government
Fuckkk Naira-landers!
Fuckkk the presidency!
Fuckkk slawormiir!
Fuckkk everybody!
Infact, Fuckkk myself!

Stop smocking guff! Is not good for you.no look at what u are talking..
Re: Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants by Kandeed: 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
Jungleluv5:
You see now how northern are supporting their youths to join military but here in the south west you will find it difficult to complete the exercise not to talk of any support from anyone

infogeneral:
641 from one state? Unbelievable!

.....for a Colonel wey you sabi to sign for you na wahala. promise upon promise without nothing to show while a Northern major is ready to assist any of hin people to any length. las las we southerners are our problem in this country

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants by Umaruxoxo(m): 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
.u no go apply oooo ,but when certain group of people apply u go begin de cry ,u well so ?quote author=ogododo post=104194332]How many dem wan recruit, wey Borno go get 641 for final stage. Naija don kadja tey tey.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants by Tonyx5(m): 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
IDC ..Bleep the Na
Re: Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants by techWriter1: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
How many dem wan recruit, wey Borno betweens going 641 for final podium. Naija don kadja tey tey.
Re: Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
Kandeed:

You even suffered at that Navy screening, at NAF base we enjoyed more better

in essence, you don't expect Navy, NAF and Army to go thr same tough trainings, when you talk bout Army anywhere in the world expect the toughest training of all arms of the military tho Nigeria's own is a lil to extreme. but really, if you really wanna get into N.Army prepare for this and something a lil more worse
Not lil more Bro, the right word is much more worse.
Btw, how was your screening at NAF Base, did you scale thru?
Re: Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants by Kokaine(m): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Expect the newly "repentant" Boko Haram members to be the major beneficiaries. Nigeria is gone to the dogs
zulum is an honest man.
Re: Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants by Fahdiga(m): 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
Kokaine:
zulum is an honest man.
Is he the one recruiting or the terrorist Nigerian army?
Re: Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
AroOkigbo:
Buhari will say corruption is fighting back. Do these guys actually want to end Islamic terrorism in their region?
Animal in human skin, baby factory will never allow ur people have reasonable children. Bastard!

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
Pls stop peddling fake news due to poor comprehension. All the applicants at this stage will benefit the approved money pending to the time the successful ones finished the training.
Most Northern states give money to candidates going for almost all recruitments.
Nigerian Army give equal slots to all states!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Task Force Raids Okada Riders, Confiscates 70 Motorcycles In Abule Egba / PDP Crisis: Pressure Mounts On NASS Lawmakers To Defect En Mass To APC / Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.