Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,752 members, 7,844,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Please Everyone I’m I Making The Right Choice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Everyone I’m I Making The Right Choice (597 Views)

What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? / I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? / Am I Making A Mistake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Everyone I’m I Making The Right Choice by Netcry0(m): 9:54am On Jul 29, 2021
I recently had an issue with my gf and now I have to come realise that it’s been my fault . I put so much effort in making my gal and my relationship and in that process I forget about my own happiness my own space .. this has been affecting so recently I told her that this is all my fault blah blah blah and I will only put the energy she also put.. I can’t be putting 70% while she put only 30% . So right now I’m only putting what she puts In. I will focus more on my self rather than my gal or the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Please Everyone I’m I Making The Right Choice by fati2001(m): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2021
Netcry0:
I recently had an issue with my gf and now I have to come realise that it’s been my fault . I put so much effort in making my gal and my relationship and in that process I forget about my own happiness my own space .. this has been affecting so recently I told her that this is all my fault blah blah blah and I will only put the energy she also put.. I can’t be putting 70% while she put only 30% . So right now I’m only putting what she puts In. I will focus more on my self rather than my gal or the relationship.

mtcheeee ,
nah by force to do datingship?

1 Like

Re: Please Everyone I’m I Making The Right Choice by dacblogger: 9:56am On Jul 29, 2021
Good for you...
I wonder why people go in to relationships,it will end in tears tho undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Everyone I’m I Making The Right Choice by donbachi(m): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2021
U done tire for the relationship...simply put.
Re: Please Everyone I’m I Making The Right Choice by chatinent: 10:15am On Jul 29, 2021
Forget Nigerian girls.

She is putting 30? And trafficking 70 to some international dude somewhere.

Forget Nigerian dating.

Only remember them when you are ready for marriage or all what you are doing is wasting your time, resources, and life.

Re: Please Everyone I’m I Making The Right Choice by Bola146(f): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2021
Pele

Re: Please Everyone I’m I Making The Right Choice by dan9ice(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2021
Must you date
Go and hustle
Re: Please Everyone I’m I Making The Right Choice by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 29, 2021
Dating isn't a do or die affair...
Re: Please Everyone I’m I Making The Right Choice by Pweetiedude(m): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
It seems your girlfriend is still young and being committed to a relationship would be the least thing on her mind. The OP shouldn't blame his girlfriend because she hasn't yet complete her olosho(promiscuity) phase, which is normal among our ladies. I'd advice you sit her down and talk sense into her. If changes doesn't occur after then, ditch her for good.

My 2cents
Re: Please Everyone I’m I Making The Right Choice by Cerebellum: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
To slapp mumu OP is hungry me

Una mumu no too much...

(1) (Reply)

Satanic Lie On "Sexual Intercourse" / How Do You Finally Felt When You Lose A Liability In Your Life? / Pynt Or Lingerie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.