Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Hope For Kidney Disease Patients - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hope For Kidney Disease Patients (7785 Views)

10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage / Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help / Nigeria Has 7 Hospitals For Kidney Transplant- Health Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Hope For Kidney Disease Patients by drshridhar: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2014
We are treating Kidney failure through HERBAL Treatment, we are getting around 80% results. More then 100 patients treated world wide. we would like to help more patients. We have got around 90% results in Diabetic Nephropathy.
Uploaded testimonies at You tube as well.
LOOKING TO HELP MORE PATIENTS WITH KIDNEY FAILURE.
email us dr.shridhar@ayurveda24.co.in or call us at +919815617567
Re: Hope For Kidney Disease Patients by tuhumom: 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
Very interesting discussion. As a former kidney disease sufferer, I know how frustrating it can be to find answers. Just wanted to share a link that helped me out a lot when I was struggling to get better:

http://journalofnaturalhealth.com/kidney/kidneyhealth.html

Best of luck to everyone!
Re: Hope For Kidney Disease Patients by phillippians(m): 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
chioma134:
Mrs M.A. Has been on admission twice since the last post. Husband has sold his car and other property,and there is no money now. Sister came shedding crocodile tears and accusing the husband publicly of neglecting his wife. Says her family had spent abt 50k. Doesn't realize that is chicken feed. Was so bad some doctors had to contribute money to help. Efforts being made by the hospital to appeal to the public on her behalf and for others. Heard President Yaradua used to contribute heavily to these patients when he was alive but since his death,no other source of help. Pls everyone,try to contribute something no matter how small.
And people are there who have the financial capacity to help but they won't, some prefer to spend d money on irrelevant things, women and donations to fake churches. When I become very rich, my devine offering goes to the less privileged and those in need, as much as I can instead of donating to fake pastors so they can fly in private jets.

(1) (2) (Reply)

José Mestre : The Man With The 5KG Tumour On His Face / Ewe Ogbo: Top Secrete You Need To Know About Ewe Ogbo / Half Man Half Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.