Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,127 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action (7753 Views)

US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom / Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) / Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by aljharem3: 7:29pm On May 16, 2011
alj_harem:

Seun the title you used on the front page for this thread is not apporiate

as you can see, it is rigging for PDP not just rigging

please seun let people know how jonathan won his election and why we northerners are angry angry angry angry

who killed youth, is it PDP members or CPC members

we are angry because the election was a fraud and we all know it, the most annoying thing is that u all kept quite when u were meant to kick out PDP

southerners are mumu i tell ya

nyamaria and Yoruba + ijo are the dumbest set of people on earth, PDP is doing divde and rule

today they gave yoruba speaker, tomorrow it is igbos so dumb

u better go ask jonathan how he hired some almajiris to kill in other to blame it on buhari angry
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 16, 2011
alj_harem:

who killed youth, is it PDP members or CPC members

we are angry because the election was a fraud and we all know it, the most annoying thing is that u all kept quite when u were meant to kick out PDP

southerners are mumu i tell ya

nyamaria and Yoruba + ijo are the dumbest set of people on earth, PDP is doing divde and rule

today they gave yoruba speaker, tomorrow it is igbos so dumb

u better go ask jonathan how he hired some almajiris to kill in other to blame it on buhari angry
@least this ppl dont go around shooking other tribe with knifes
, me no know wetin you wnt frm igbo and southerner hand again, sebi u don kill dem finish ehn?? grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by kcjazz(m): 8:03pm On May 16, 2011
This videos were not meant to be out on the internet tongue these is the video evidence for the rigging master to show that they did what they were paid for. Meanwhile those saying this was from 2007, haha you are so funny but sorry there was no CPC in 2007 plus Maurice Iwu and his cohorts were more trusting then.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by karlmax2: 8:12pm On May 16, 2011
Mumu buhari supporters
1,Are u people God that u knw is the presidential, governorship or assemnly elections.
2,Is the ballot papers used in the presidential,governorship and house of assembly election?

After killing innocent people they manufacture fake video as evidence! With
the way they killed people during the presidential election with the ballot boxes and ballot papers they stole from the likes of ike ukeoma may his soul rest in peace they have manufacture a video of rigging in the north and this is the area they did not dispute the result!! They should show us video evidence of rigging in the ss/se that they went to court for!!!

We all knw who the child voters voted. For the nysc members that were killed and the ones living that conducted elections in those areas are withness to this!!! I love to see them bring this fake video as evidence at the tribunal

I would advise BUHARi appologists to plz send this video to there mumu mentol mchewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 16, 2011
Please people for once grow up. What makes anyone think that a Hausa man will rig election in favor of GEJ? It seems most people on Nairaland do not understand how different ethnic groups in Naija behaves when it comes to issues like this. If it were to be in East I would say as long as money is involve anything can happen but a Muslim/Hausa man collecting bribe to rig in GEJ/Christain nope it does not work that way. If the video which I strongly doubt is genuine and happens to be for 2011 election I guess it must be for governorhip election not presidential election believe me.

My advice to those NLer who sits in front of their pcs and type away anything they want, they should avail themselves the opportunity of learning the ways of lives of other ethnic groups in Naija that would shape their opinion when commenting on issues like this.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Akosbaba(m): 8:46pm On May 16, 2011
so much for free and fair
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Tokotaya: 8:56pm On May 16, 2011
woodcook:

Please people for once grow up. What makes anyone think that a Hausa man will rig election in favor of GEJ? It seems most people on Nairaland do not understand how different ethnic groups in Naija behaves when it comes to issues like this. If it were to be in East I would say as long as money is involve anything can happen but a Muslim/Hausa man collecting bribe to rig in GEJ/Christain nope it does not work that way. If the video which I strongly doubt is genuine and happens to be for 2011 election I guess it must be for governorhip election not presidential election believe me.

My advice to those NLer who sits in front of their pcs and type away anything they want, they should avail themselves the opportunity of learning the ways of lives of other ethnic groups in Naija that would shape their opinion when commenting on issues like this.

Valid point. Makes sense. Besides, I'm worried we have no way of ascertaining the veracity of these videos. And lastly, even if there was rigging, it would have occured in the stronghold of the person rigged in. If all these people at the polling station were so openly rigging and there was no objection from any quarters, then, whoever they were rigging for would have won in a landslide in that ward anyway. And we couldnt blame this on Jega. There were the strictest anti-rigging rules and regulations in the past election than any we have had. There obviously was no rigging from the centre. There could have been hanky panky in some remote wards. Blame it on Nigerians' greed.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by honeric01(m): 9:12pm On May 16, 2011
sirjec:

These pics are not real. You can see it from how close it is the this was a planned script just to give buhari a leverage. Why did this pics take this long to come out and why were the people aware that they were being recorded and still maintained their cool even when they know they were actually doing wrong

Sahara reporters are at it again. We all know them for their insincerity. Let is not be fooled in this technology age

woodcook:

My observations;
1. I thought that corpers were in charge of 2011 election, I didn't recall seeing any "corper" in those videos.
2. If that is case it is possible that this might be from different election as there was no date on the recording.
3. If the said videos were actually true why then do the people (Northerners) that help rigged PDP in went on rampage after the result was announced or where they expecting different outcome ?

Please I guess my observation may be faulty someone shld plz beat me back into line.

Bensonite:

My brother you are not wrong on the above assertions. This was probably a set up or 2007 elections as their is no evidence to prove that it was 2011 elections. Moreso, it can well be an acted firm to discredit the 2011 elections. Nigerians on NL believe anything posted. The case is now in the tribunal so lets see how CPC will prove that the elections were reasonably flawed.

So you people are these blind right? WAS THERE CPC IN 2007?
IF IT WAS FAKE, WHERE DID THEY GET ALL THE BALLOT PAPERS FROM AND WHAT MAKES IT FAKE?

The only valid question i was expecting a sensible GEJ supporter is to ask if this video was captured on the presidential election or governorship election.

Nigerians truly deserve what they're getting. A country of TOO many FOOLS.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by fawazbruce: 9:39pm On May 16, 2011
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Abagworo(m): 10:01pm On May 16, 2011
woodcook:

You are so engulfed in tribalism that you have reasoned along the same line as the propaganda machine of the PDP.The Emir of Zaria and Emir of Kano whose houses were burnt are staunch PDP supporters.This is not about tribe but about what I already know that Jonathan did not win the election.I also know that the next four years will be wasted like the last 12.Mark it anywhere and remember what I wrote today that this administration just like the last two will be marred by cycle of strikes,high diesel price,political killings,inflation,militancy,poverty and unemployment.The only positive thing is that there will be slight improvement in power but not enough for stability.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by deadie(m): 11:38pm On May 16, 2011
Ok, so GEJ rigged in Bauchi State and got 1,000,000 votes less than Buhari? And Buhari didn't rig? Where are the more than 1,300,000 voters in Bauchi? There is no doubt GEJ rigged, but Buhari also rigged and there is a huge evidence of underaged voters in the North. Rigging is unfortunate, but there is no doubt that half of the northern votes probably came from cattle and under 10 voters.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Kobojunkie: 11:42pm On May 16, 2011
deadie:

Ok, so GEJ rigged in Bauchi State and got 1,000,000 votes less than Buhari? And Buhari didn't rig? Where are the more than 1,300,000 voters in Bauchi? There is no doubt GEJ rigged, but Buhari also rigged and there is a huge evidence of underaged voters in the North. Rigging is unfortunate, but there is no doubt that half of the northern votes probably came from cattle and under 10 voters.

^^^ I am sure folks like you are not brain-dead. You ought to be more outraged that rigging even occured at all. You were promised free and fair, that there are stories that it was rigged, and that there exists the possiblity that many of the videos posted are actual videos recording the rigging of the election you just completed, should worry you more. Not whether Buhari rigged or did not rig or PDP alone rigged or CPC alone rigged.

GOSH!! You ought to be outraged. You are being swindled ---your future being sold for a couple of naira and you seem more concerned about pinning one on the other side. UNBEWEAVABLE!
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Nobody: 12:31am On May 17, 2011
Gbam!!
Good point
Kobojunkie:

^^^ I am sure folks like you are not brain-dead. You ought to be more outraged that rigging even occured at all. You were promised free and fair, that there are stories that it was rigged, and that there exists the possiblity that many of the videos posted are actual videos recording the rigging of the election you just completed, should worry you more. Not whether Buhari rigged or did not rig or PDP alone rigged or CPC alone rigged.

GOSH!! You ought to be outraged. You are being swindled ---your future being sold for a couple of naira and you seem more concerned about pinning one on the other side. UNBEWEAVABLE!

If we do not stand up against all injustice / or injustice against our neighbour today, tomorrow the injustice may be against us.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by aljharem3: 1:41am On May 17, 2011
woodcook:

ewu angry brain dead person

so do PDP not have their members in the north

how do some of you people reason sometimes undecided so so so dumb

what a comment, so you think north is as ethnicaly bigoted as SS and SE,, .,.,.,,,.

what a commnet shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked dumb dumb dumb
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by playahP(m): 2:20am On May 17, 2011
as we all know, there cannot be election without rigging anywhere in the world. All in all, the election was the best nigeria ever had.
Even if there was no rigging, buhari would have lost but not with much of a margin.

This does not justify the murder of innocent people.

BEFORE THE RIOTS, A FRIEND OF MINE IN THE MILITARY, CALLED ME TO WARN ME ABOUT IT, CAN U IMAGINE??
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Kobojunkie: 2:28am On May 17, 2011
playah P:

as we all know, there cannot be election without rigging anywhere in the world.

What kind of childhood did you folks have? How old are you? Do you have evidence to support your claim? If not STOP MAKING SILLY STATEMENTS SUCH AS THE ONE ABOVE?
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by rajisaliu(m): 8:09am On May 17, 2011
@proudlynja, can u pls paste the link becos the video/pix did nt show,
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Abagworo(m): 8:22am On May 17, 2011
playah P:

This does not justify the murder of innocent people.

BEFORE THE RIOTS, A FRIEND OF MINE IN THE MILITARY, CALLED ME TO WARN ME ABOUT IT, CAN U IMAGINE??
you are right bros but the big question is who was actually responsible for the murder?Is it CPC or PDP?The protest was by CPC supporters but the murder was by paid PDP agents.A broadcast trial will shock Nigerians.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by pereze: 9:24am On May 17, 2011
This is rubbish! CPC under the mumuship of taliban buhari must have generated this. Absolutely rubbish!
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by sirjec(m): 9:38am On May 17, 2011
Don't allow this Fake video give u headache. If you want I can even gather people and video them now and call them anything like the actor of this script. It is not a news. Even corpers confessed that CPC forced underage voters on them and also demanded for the remaining ballot papers (some of these copers were killed for not giving them the ballot papers).

These video just show how foolish CPC members are. They think they can deceive this country with fake videos.

Imagine how bright and clear the videos are to show it was not a hidden action. Abeg
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by AlabaSlim: 9:47am On May 17, 2011
dis vdio na FAKE
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by fawazbruce: 11:41am On May 17, 2011
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by gists: 12:05pm On May 17, 2011
playah P:

Very sad. So the military had a fore knowledge and could not alert the other security agencies to nip the crime. Or could it be they had orders to look the other way?
Kobojunkie:

My sister, Don't mind the guy, he is so blinded by religious/tribal sentiments that he does not see the danger ahead and won't even mind if Peter Odili/James Ibori/Akala etc becomes the president as long as his tribal/religious sentiments are certisfied. Sometime I feel very sorry for this country because people thinking like that.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by lioncoolst(m): 1:56pm On May 17, 2011
I see you ooooo

PLESSING FOR UMBLERRA!!!
, lolz, grin grin grin grin
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by namdo(m): 5:00pm On May 17, 2011
@fawazbruce
I support your last paragraph. The answer is CONFEDERATION. Long overdue and postulated before the civil war. I wonder why we don't have the liver to accept this truth and move on for peace along that line of governance as a country. Maybe we prefer another massive bloodshed, i hope we can yet prevent the looming cannage.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Abagworo(m): 6:26pm On May 17, 2011
@fawazbru.You and I cannot say for sure but a look at the early stage of the protest points a clear anti-PDP protest.The later killings has a different outlook.The best way to clarify this is by making the trial of every suspect public.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by k2k1947: 7:08pm On May 17, 2011
U pdp haters shld shut d Bleep up and lets hear word.we corpers here in d north know wat underage voting is, enof of dis hausa guys who are underage voted and for who??CPC
Nigeria is a failed state, we shld come together 2 stop dis rubish
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by nogames: 9:44pm On May 17, 2011
if that is Bauchi state,or nay northern state for that matter, They were rigging for CPC. I dont think all these Buari"s Alimajeris will allow any one to ring against their blood thirsty leader
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by nogames: 9:55pm On May 17, 2011
i dont think pdp agent can have audacity to rigg in broad day light among almajeris in the north, i suspect those pictures were products of cropping by good computer operators,
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by ariy(m): 10:26pm On May 17, 2011
the 1st video shows that it was gubernatorial and state house of assembly election cos i can see the ballot paper used for the house of assembly election.
we all claiming underage voting. i want to let u understand that these underage vote in national assembly, presidential and gubernatorial/state house of assembly election but we singing of presidential election.
on rigging, all candidates get rigging favour wherever s/he is popular.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Demdem(m): 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2013
Has anything been done to these riggers? Especially the killer party underage voters.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by honeric01(m): 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2013
^^^^

They recruited them into their militia arm of government (BOKO HARAM)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shendam Bridge In Plateau State Collapses / Breaking!! Economic Shutdown As Crude Drops To 800,000 Barrels/Day!! / 1,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.