Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action (7752 Views)

US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom / Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) / Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Demdem(m): 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
honeric01: ^^^^

They recruited them into their militia arm of government (BOKO HARAM)

U av a point there. They simply can't be idle. Man must wack. grin
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2013
Abagworo:

You are so engulfed in tribalism that you have reasoned along the same line as the propaganda machine of the PDP.The Emir of Zaria and Emir of Kano whose houses were burnt are staunch PDP supporters.This is not about tribe but about what I already know that Jonathan did not win the election.I also know that the next four years will be wasted like the last 12.Mark it anywhere and remember what I wrote today that this administration just like the last two will be marred by cycle of strikes,high diesel price,political killings,inflation,militancy,poverty and unemployment.The only positive thing is that there will be slight improvement in power but not enough for stability.

U be witch oooo grin
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by honeric01(m): 12:32am On Jan 15, 2013
Abagworo:

You are so engulfed in tribalism that you have reasoned along the same line as the propaganda machine of the PDP.The Emir of Zaria and Emir of Kano whose houses were burnt are staunch PDP supporters.This is not about tribe but about what I already know that Jonathan did not win the election.I also know that the next four years will be wasted like the last 12.Mark it anywhere and remember what I wrote today that this administration just like the last two will be marred by cycle of strikes,high diesel price,political killings,inflation,militancy,poverty and unemployment.The only positive thing is that there will be slight improvement in power but not enough for stability.

Hmmmm, vision master, how manage?
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 15, 2013
Abagworo:

Exactly as it is...
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by emiye(m): 10:23am On May 12, 2013
Abagworo:

Hmmm, you saw from a sitting position,what your fellow Igbo brothers could not see from a standing position. Kudos.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by OgaTheTop2: 11:08am On Mar 10, 2015
The pigs have been doing this rigging from time immemorial. undecided
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by joeyekembele: 11:24am On Mar 10, 2015
It is on record that Buhari won GEJ at kano state as it remains his stronghold. How could PDP rig in such a Buhari den?
Let truth be told for once.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Protest For Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant - Photo / 1,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Abia / REVEALED: Aisha Yesufu's Husband Stole Seven Vehicles, Money From NHIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.