Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,357 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action (7754 Views)

US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom / Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) / Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Lagosboy: 7:52am On May 16, 2011
PDP was about 4/5 from bottom on the ballot paper and it was clear as daylight these people were thumbprinitng for PDP. Yinka Odumakin was very right when he said GEJ shot himself on the foot when he accussed CPC of amassing 6 million underage voters.

It is now clear how GEJ got at least 30% of the votes in all northern states, 40% is sokoto, 30% in Katsina, 30% in Bauchi and all other states.

It was only in the SW elections were largely free and fair.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by birdman(m): 1:51pm On May 16, 2011
I supported Buhari. However, the evidence above is meaningless. You need to show significant systematic voting irregularities, enough to tip the elections. 3 or 4 wards in a state Jonathan did not even win is useless. Either come up with compelling proof or get with the program.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Kol: 2:19pm On May 16, 2011
lessons for next elections, overall I think the electorate spoke their minds and I am sure Nigeria will move in the right direction henceforth.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 16, 2011
^^How can you know that the announced results was the mind of Nigerians, when this type of blatent rigging has been going on?

See problem with us Nigerians - willingly accepting results that we know are rigged.

It is simple whereever rigging occurs, the elections in that ward would have to be re-run plain and simple.

Democracy cease to exist once elections are rigged - let us not delude ourselves here.

@birdman
If blatant rigging from different parts of country is not evidence enough, that the results of the elections could not be trusted, then I do not know what would ever convince you.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by bkbabe97y1: 2:30pm On May 16, 2011
Hmmmmn. . . . .should we bomb twitter and the internet with this revelation?

*rubs chin*
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by luluosas(m): 2:32pm On May 16, 2011
Whenever you say the TRUTH, people who have always survived on LIES and DECEPTION will be calling you names. The only way that PDP knows on how to win elections since 1999, has always come by rigging. It did not take me by surprised when INEC declared Jonathan as the winner. More revelations will come, especially now that, South East is threatening decampment from PDP. Let the game begins. PDP is a STINKING party.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by batiatus(m): 2:48pm On May 16, 2011
make we cool down, if those almajiris see this thread, dem fit provoke again. This info is classified away 4rm d north.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 16, 2011
My observations;
1. I thought that corpers were in charge of 2011 election, I didn't recall seeing any "corper" in those videos.
2. If that is case it is possible that this might be from different election as there was no date on the recording.
3. If the said videos were actually true why then do the people (Northerners) that help rigged PDP in went on rampage after the result was announced or where they expecting different outcome ?

Please I guess my observation may be faulty someone shld plz beat me back into line.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Kol: 3:10pm On May 16, 2011
woodcook you have a point there. I think the videos are fake.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Bensonite: 3:42pm On May 16, 2011
woodcook:

My observations;
1. I thought that corpers were in charge of 2011 election, I didn't recall seeing any "corper" in those videos.
2. If that is case it is possible that this might be from different election as there was no date on the recording.
3. If the said videos were actually true why then do the people (Northerners) that help rigged PDP in went on rampage after the result was announced or where they expecting different outcome ?

Please I guess my observation may be faulty someone shld plz beat me back into line.

My brother you are not wrong on the above assertions. This was probably a set up or 2007 elections as their is no evidence to prove that it was 2011 elections. Moreso, it can well be an acted firm to discredit the 2011 elections. Nigerians on NL believe anything posted. The case is now in the tribunal so lets see how CPC will prove that the elections were reasonably flawed.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by DAY12(m): 3:55pm On May 16, 2011
Kol:

woodcook you have a point there. I think the videos are fake.

Bensonite:

My brother you are not wrong on the above assertions. This was probably a set up or 2007 elections as their is no evidence to prove that it was 2011 elections. Moreso, it can well be an acted firm to discredit the 2011 elections. Nigerians on NL believe anything posted. The case is now in the tribunal so lets see how CPC will prove that the elections were reasonably flawed.
woodcook:

My observations;

You need to look @ d video again! cheesy
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by sirjec(m): 4:00pm On May 16, 2011
These pics are not real. You can see it from how close it is the this was a planned script just to give buhari a leverage. Why did this pics take this long to come out and why were the people aware that they were being recorded and still maintained their cool even when they know they were actually doing wrong

Sahara reporters are at it again. We all know them for their insincerity. Let is not be fooled in this technology age
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 16, 2011
sirjec:

These pics are not real. You can see it from how close it is the this was a planned script just to give buhari a leverage. Why did this pics take this long to come out and why were the people aware that they were being recorded and still maintained their cool even when they know they were actually doing wrong

Sahara reporters are at it again. We all know them for their insincerity. Let is not be fooled in this technology age
Is that a picture or a video??
are u sure u watch that stuff or u just ffwd it?
is that sahara reporters? or video that made it to youtube, after pdp tried to keep everything??
pdp riggedd this election
it was 30 percent free and fair election
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by birdman(m): 4:26pm On May 16, 2011
btw, anyone else think these videos look made-up? Allowing a video camera to capture rigging? hmmm,
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by TeeJay6(m): 4:28pm On May 16, 2011
birdman:

btw, anyone else think these videos look made-up? Allowing a video camera to capture rigging? hmmm,
The whole thing is a charade, stage managed
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 16, 2011
If those video were staged then, then Nollywood are missinng the best actors in the country.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by stiyke(m): 4:34pm On May 16, 2011
Fake video , but anyways make them carry am go court, a final year law student will be enough to throw it out as evidence.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Meldrick(m): 4:36pm On May 16, 2011
@ poster
story story!!!! story. What makes you feel they are voting for PDP? They look more like they are voting CPC. Anyway, this election was freeand fair. Simple. Your arranged video can't turn the hands of the clock. GEJ all the way.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by chagga(m): 4:58pm On May 16, 2011
Meldrick:

@ poster
story story!!!! story. What makes you feel they are voting for PDP? They look more like they are voting CPC. Anyway, this election was freeand fair. Simple. Your arranged video can't turn the hands of the clock. GEJ all the way.
seconded
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by bisiaet: 4:59pm On May 16, 2011
Now I realised some of this called CPC fans are truely mad for real, does any one need to tell them Nigeria dont need Buhari as a president for God sake. Take your video to anywhere the truth is Buhari will not and will never rule this country I am not a PDP member am a full time ACN but Gej is my choice not a tyrant a s s hole like Buhari, I dont bloody care what a hell of evidence is this, vidoe evidence could be manipulated that is technology as well so damn it either they believe it or not CPC or Buhari has no mandate to fight for in this past 2011 election period!!!.

People are here talking about nonsense evidence whereas this same mad man was the inciters of viloence that killed fellow coper friend and other innocent copers serving their fathersland and this animal feel no remorse about and was clamouring for mandate God will punish you Buhari his fans are not talking about that but can post stupid video evidence for rigging. Take the video to court and proof it. No offense it just got me angry badly a friend was behaeded because of this nasty thing called Buhari recxless talk and someone is here talking about evidence to hell with that evidence. IMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Very annoying
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Rastamann: 5:01pm On May 16, 2011
Is this rigging not better than voting for a controller of killer? Who told you that they did not rig in the north? who told you that these videos are not made up to make people go against the PDP? Whether in PDP or not Jonathan would still have won.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by unite4real: 5:04pm On May 16, 2011
In my opinion, i think the videos are total fake. come to think of it, who will allow himself to be video-ed for such bad national practice. again, we all know that there are total number of registered voters in each polling station of which we had fixed accredited number. how would this number have tallied where there were agents from all other parties.

I no want to talk too much. all these na lie
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by unite4real: 5:06pm On May 16, 2011
as a matter of fact, i'd rather a rigged election for Jonathan than a free and fair election for Buhari.
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by sadyeek(m): 5:59pm On May 16, 2011
I knw tht dude in d last video. Unbelivable,
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 16, 2011
unite4real:

as a matter of fact, i'd rather a rigged election for Jonathan than a free and fair election for Buhari.
i can bet with all my life, ur from east africa, not nigeria, ur a//////
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by sadyeek(m): 6:11pm On May 16, 2011
How can u watch dz clips and say ther fake, comon ppl!! Am not goin to judge u myb cz u dont understand hausa, however for dos ho ask ho dey wer rigginn for, its clearly pdp, from d clips. They also wer nt awere they wer bein filmd, in 1 of d clips d filmer posed to b makin a call wil he was filmin. Guys lets jst stop tryn to denay d obvious facts,
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by bylineby: 6:13pm On May 16, 2011
Let's spread these to other boards and on different websites! That way the truth will come to light!
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 16, 2011
See, it is the fear of Buhari's anti-corruption stance and their love of corruption that compelled PDP to rig the elections.

The PDP supporters on this thread cannot hide their fear of Buhari's anti-corruption stance.

Rigging is just part of the corruption mess Nigeria needs to get away from in order to move the country forward.

No President that gets in via corruption can ever effectively fight corruption.

Fresh Air? more like Stale fart angry
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by aljharem3: 6:25pm On May 16, 2011
Seun the title you used on the front page for this thread is not apporiate

as you can see, it is rigging for PDP not just rigging

please seun let people know how jonathan won his election and why we northerners are angry angry angry angry
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by joanana(f): 6:52pm On May 16, 2011
Let assume that the evidence is true, it is not an excuse for killings innocent corpers angry
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 16, 2011
alj_harem:

Seun the title you used on the front page for this thread is not apporiate

as you can see, it is rigging for PDP not just rigging

please seun let people know how jonathan won his election and why we northerners are angry angry angry angry
u mean some northerners killed youth cuz u are angry?
damn, most northerners are dimwits
Re: Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action by PeeDaVinci: 7:23pm On May 16, 2011
there is no justification for any form of extra-judicial killing, more esp. if the victims are innocent, and much more importantly, if the victims are not only innocent, but they are not even connected in whatsoever way to the reason why they are killed e.g. most of the youth corpers killed.
however, dont blame it all one the dim-witted northerners, bt blame it on pdp/gej too, they infuriated the northerners by rigging the election in the north. blamin only the northerner, to me, is like blaming petrol for arson and justifying the lighter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policemen To Undergo Drug Abuse Test – Arase / National Assembly Workers Threaten To Embark On Indefinite Strike / You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.