Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari (44052 Views)

Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable / Appeal Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Buhari's Educational Qualification / You Have Failed – Peter Obi Slams Amaechi Over Igbos Can’t Succeed Buhari Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari by Tonytonex(m): 8:05am On Jul 30, 2021
This man keep disgracing this country abroad. Keep on lying. You have less than 2yrs left.
Re: You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari by Whois(m): 8:05am On Jul 30, 2021
Lol guilty conscience. If you know you know
Re: You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari by samonak(m): 8:06am On Jul 30, 2021
Officialgarri:
You wail alot.
That man you call a Nepa certificate holder was an Army major General, former military head of state, Minister, former first Governor on Borno, minister of NNPC under Obasanjo, slayer of bia..., attended foreign military schools including US e.t.c

If all these institutions and various countries couldn't find a fault in his qualification, then can we see where your own PhD has gotten you to

If not for quota system would he achieve all these? Even the most basic military course he couldn't pass I.e is Staff college, if in doubt look at his military citations you would not see PSc! He failed Staff college exams woefully, but the god of quota system said let my people go. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari by willexyaho(m): 8:11am On Jul 30, 2021
Did he say in the next two years?

How many years is remaining for him to leave ASO rock?
Re: You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari by DUCEDAVEE(m): 8:14am On Jul 30, 2021
says the man that has no certificate and yet rules the nation.. angry angry
Re: You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari by McBenedict(f): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2021
him know wetin him dey talk?
Re: You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari by Tundex911: 9:15am On Jul 30, 2021
Failure don talk

Smh
Re: You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Please let us put sentiment aside and let us deliberate on this statement. However do you think this statement make any sense ?

By Buhari's (usually daft) logic, the more certificates you have, the more success you get. Any wonder the country is in the state it is?
Re: You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2021
Re: You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari by gazza07(m): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2021
Shut up bro! You go School?
Re: You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari by Donzychris: 10:19am On Jul 30, 2021
the statement is not making sense. if you cant succeed outside ur educational background, then what is the need of been flexile and versatile. 80% of position holders under Buharis administration never had knowledge of the offices they are occupying but he, BUBU still appointed them.
Re: You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari by foreshore(m): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2021
Re: You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari by breathelove(f): 11:02am On Jul 30, 2021
Officialgarri:
You wail alot.
That man you call a Nepa certificate holder was an Army major General, former military head of state, Minister, former first Governor on Borno, minister of NNPC under Obasanjo, slayer of bia..., attended foreign military schools including US e.t.c

If all these institutions and various countries couldn't find a fault in his qualification, then can we see where your own PhD has gotten you to
I think you are talking off the point.
Your president Buhari is clearly not a very schooled person.
He has much military training and position but that isn't the topic here.
And of course it's not like you need to be intelligent to lead the Nigerian army you only need luck and to come from a certain part of the country
Re: You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari by Asiseeit: 11:14am On Jul 30, 2021
Racoon:
Just imagine this statement from the unparalleled failure of a president. Some people didn't go to school but they succeeded so much in life than those who did.The FB man and Bill Gates were dropouts but they succeeded

Probably we are misunderstanding the dunce. What he's trying to say is that his collosal failure is because his highest educational qualification is PHCN certificate.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari by 9jaRealist: 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Please let us put sentiment aside and let us deliberate on this statement. However do you think this statement make any sense ?

It sounds like the statement of someone who forged his educational qualifications…

“You cannot succeed outside your educational qualification” is not only poor English…
But substantively obtuse in a country where many with little or no formal education have been successful over the years!

>
Re: You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari by LionTiger(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
alsudan:
6 years you never produce your WAEC certificate, you way go school.

He's right
That's why he doesn't know what to do with
Governance.
Re: You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari by teflondoppez(m): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
Officialgarri:
You wail alot.

now you reasoned like someone who can never make it outside educational qualification .I see your lineage is prone to suffering..idiot
Re: You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari by gift2xl: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
Men thinking as if they are God. The most stupid reasoning.
Re: You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
alsudan:
6 years you never produce your WAEC certificate, you way go school.

If you aren't ignorant, you'd have known that Buhari's attendance of the Nigerian Military Training College (Now Nigerian Defence Academy) and the US War College (Whose Certification is an MSc equivalent) makes nonsense of your baseless allegation.

What is WAEC? Abeg, go and sit down. Have you had Obasanjo talk about his not having a WAEC result? No, because it makes no sense at all.
Re: You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari by oluwasegxzy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I think I was the only one racking my brain around the statement... What is actually our offense in this part of the world
Re: You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari by opeey(m): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
Right now our educational sector is so backward under your administration. Bandit and boko haram had shut down our educational system in almost all the northern state. There is no need for you to have attended that summit.

But you succeeded in ruling us with your unverifiable WAEC result.

I'm not sure he understood what he even said because he's a practical, living example of what he is trying to dispute.

He went there to embarrass himself and the country. This is a man who cannot solve ASUU problem and whose region has the greatest number of out of school children. Ask Prof Osinbajo or Prof Kingsley Moghalu this question, you will be fully satisfied and proud to be a Nigerian with how they will answer it.
Re: You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari by NothingDoMe: 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
Officialgarri:
You wail alot.

Disappointing statement coming from you knowing that occupying positions in Nigeria has nothing to do with qualifications. In fact him being in so many positions has definitely resulted in Nigeria being so backward. You even listed slaying of bia as an achievement.

Too bad the low level this country has sunk to. Just too bad.
Re: You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari by olungwa(m): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari by Evii: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
You that doesn't even have SSCE...nawa oh
Re: You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari by Liposure: 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
FashionCookie:
Na you no go succeed. I reject you this morning...Esu in human form.
Go and get your PVC. Let's vote this evil party out in 2023. Good PM
Re: You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari by FashionCookie(f): 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
Liposure:
Go and get your PVC. Let's vote this evil party out in 2023. Good PM
I no go vote.
Good evening sir. How are you and how was your day?
Re: You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari by Liposure: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
FashionCookie:

I no go vote.
Good evening sir. How are you and how was your day?
I'm fine. My day was great. It's going to get better one day
Re: You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari by FashionCookie(f): 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
Liposure:
I'm fine. My day was great. It's going to get better one day
Amen o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" / Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site / Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.