Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos (12415 Views)

Osun PDP Praises INEC For Appealing Judgment Sacking Adeleke / Mike Ozekhome: Judgment Sacking Umahi Cannot Stand Appeal Court Scrutiny / Appeal Court Reverses Judgment Sacking Nwaoboshi Peter As Senator Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos by garfield1: 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
Penguin2:

Amateurish?

What could be more amateurish and childish than APC deciding to go on with their ward congresses despite all seven justices of the Supreme Court agreeing that you lots have an illegal Chairman.

What analysis is more childish than that?

I pray you people continue wandering in the wilderness of illegality so that APC can knock itself off 2023 political map.

How is it your business how apc conduct their business?

In anambra,the appeal court ruled and it is not the final court and at the main elections,pdp has zero chances of winning.the case was even between pdp and pdp.What is there to celebrate?
In crs north,it is still pdp vs pdp.the senate president might not even swear him in and even if he does,he will still lose to ayade in2023.any celebration is clearly amateurish
In crs,
Re: Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos by Yankee101: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
Let the drama begin
Re: Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos by Penguin2: 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
garfield1:

How is it your business how apc conduct their business?

In anambra,the appeal court ruled and it is not the final court and at the main elections,pdp has zero chances of winning.the case was even between pdp and pdp.What is there to celebrate?
In crs north,it is still pdp vs pdp.the senate president might not even swear him in and even if he does,he will still lose to ayade in2023.any celebration is clearly amateurish
In crs,

It is not my business how APC conducts its affairs but you think it’s your business how PDP conducts its affairs abi?

You are just so inconsistent in reasoning.

And hey, get ready for Imoke, Jarigbe and co to give Ayade a bloody nose in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos by garfield1: 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
Penguin2:

It is not my business how APC conducts its affairs but you think it’s your business how PDP conducts its affairs abi?

You are just so inconsistent in reasoning.

And hey, get ready for Imoke, Jarigbe and co to give Ayade a bloody nose in 2023.

How many times have you seen me interfere or comment in pdp matters? I only comment when it is about elections.whether secondus is chairmsj or not,I dont care.I only care about elections.
Crs is my state,the highest pdp can get is the governorship narrowly.imoke and jarigbe have been bloodied in their lgas already... A once pdp state is now divided

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos by Penguin2: 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
garfield1:

How many times have you seen me interfere or comment in pdp matters? I only comment when it is about elections.whether secondus is chairmsj or not,I dont care.I only care about elections.
Crs is my state,the highest pdp can get is the governorship narrowly.imoke and jarigbe have been bloodied in their lgas already... A once pdp state is now divided

CRS is now divided because of Ayade’s stupidity which will cease after 2023 elections by which time he will be sent into political oblivion.

I’m happy you are already admitting the fact that APC can never win CRS.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos by garfield1: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Penguin2:

CRS is now divided because of Ayade’s stupidity which will cease after 2023 elections by which time he will be sent into political oblivion.

I’m happy you are already admitting the fact that APC can never win CRS.

I said pdp will win narrowly depending on who they present.if they present the unpopular gershom bassey and apc present someone popular,how will pdp win? Even if pdp wins guber,apc will win nothing less than one senate seat and three rep seats.in crs north,jarigbe is heavily outnumbered in his lga.his popularity does not extend beyond ogoja and yala...he cannot contend with ayade at the field
Re: Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos by Halo22: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Good news for our party. We will be coasting to Agu-Awka with victory.

P...D...P all the way!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos by Mrjonah(m): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
VCO maka ọdịmma Anambra State cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos by vicdom(m): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
fergie001:
Valentine Ozigbo reinstated.....

It's Bye bye to the Ubas.

kahal29 ejimatic garfield1 indispensable85 penguin2 vicdom senatordave1
Lol.... We all knew it Uba's cabal led faction is on wild goose chase. However, if APGA is eventually outta the way, PDP would be positioned to clinch the exalted seat of the government house.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos by garfield1: 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
vicdom:

Lol.... We all knew it Uba's cabal led faction is on wild goose chase. However, if APGA is eventually outta the way, PDP would be positioned to clinch the exalted seat of the government house.

Apc and apga will adopt ypp
Re: Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos by Mrjonah(m): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
VCO maka ọdịmma Anambra State

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos by fergie001: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
vicdom:

We knew nah... grin
APGA isn't out of the way.... The Kano Appeal Court will give verdict on August 5. It will be tight...fingers crossed.
Re: Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos by vicdom(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
garfield1:

Apc and apga will adopt ypp
Kai!! You don't know my state shaaa. It's only APGA that can send PDP candidate to a political oblivion, otherwise, it would naturally return to PDP. Anambrians are deep rooted in PDP, the reason they do well in General election.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos by vicdom(m): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
fergie001:

We knew nah... grin
APGA isn't out of the way.... The Kano Appeal Court will give verdict on August 5. It will be tight...fingers crossed.
Anambra is my state. I don't like that PDP's candidate, he's not a technocrat, just an ordinary politician, the reason he would not do well if he's given the mandate. That's why I want APGA to win with Prof. He will do marvelously well. I hope Oye's faction wins.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos by fergie001: 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
vicdom:

Anambra is my state. I don't like that PDP's candidate, he's not a technocrat, just an ordinary politician, the reason he would not do well if he's given the mandate. That's why I want APGA to win with Prof. He will do marvelously well. I hope Oye's faction wins.
Appeal Court struck Edozie Njoku out......
It is now Jude Okeke v Oye.

If I tell you the Genesis of this APGA matter...You will know I have no comment.

Oye & Obiano messed it all up.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos by spencekat(m): 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
Henix:

I'm not a fan of Ifeanyi Uba but it's very likely going to happen, if APGA and PDP fail to put their house in order. Don't forget that majority didn't believe that he could defeat Andy Ubah with [/b]YPP during the last senatorial election, but he pulled the surprise[b]. We will be watching as the event unfolds
The two elections are different ball games.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos by vicdom(m): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
fergie001:

Appeal Court struck out Edozie Njoku out......
It is now Jude Okeke v Oye.

If I tell you the Genesis of this APGA matter...You will know I have no comment.
Lol... Forget that Edozie guy who doubles as a national party Chairman and party candidate cheesy

But I fear that if Oye's faction is recognized eventually, it would resuscitate the "21 days notice" legal battle that's already pending. And it's a strong preelection case. I fear APGA might be disqualified finally from the race.
Re: Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos by Indispensable85(m): 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
vicdom:

Saw this one coming. Next is soludo.
Re: Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos by Indispensable85(m): 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
Penguin2:

It’s back to back victory for PDP from Cross River to Anambra.

It’s music to my ear!

Death to APC!

Saw this one coming. Next is prof soludo.
Re: Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos by slimghost(m): 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
akablue:
Are you in Port Harcourt? And looking for where you can get HD movies you can watch on that your TV or Laptop,Check my profile

I am interested. Share site pls
Re: Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos by Kennydoc(m): 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
Law is a very useless profession. No clear objectivity.
Look at how the same case will be considered by different courts and they will give different rulings.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos by Penguin2: 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
garfield1:

I said pdp will win narrowly depending on who they present.if they present the unpopular gershom bassey and apc present someone popular,how will pdp win? Even if pdp wins guber,apc will win nothing less than one senate seat and three rep seats.in crs north,jarigbe is heavily outnumbered in his lga.his popularity does not extend beyond ogoja and yala...he cannot contend with ayade at the field

Good of you that you are reasonable and not emotional like your national caretaker secretary who said Supreme Court judgment is of no effect.

CRS is PDP!

Make peace with that

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos by fergie001: 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
vicdom:

Lol... Forget that Edozie guy who doubles as a national party Chairman and party candidate cheesy

But I fear that if Oye's faction is recognized eventually, it would resuscitate the "21 days notice" legal battle that's already pending. And it's a strong preelection case. I fear APGA might be disqualified finally from the race.
Not as easy as you think but it is a long explanation...reserved for later.

As for the 21 days, the matter is in Court but I don't see a stumbling-block. The matter is watery.
Re: Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos by poiZon: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
fergie001:
Valentine Ozigbo reinstated.....

It's Bye bye to the Ubas.

kahal29 ejimatic garfield1 indispensable85 penguin2 vicdom senatordave1
Double punch for garfield1...
Please lets put garfield in our prayers o..
Also anything rope should be isolated from where garfield is.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos by poiZon: 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
Penguin2:

Amateurish?

What could be more amateurish and childish than APC deciding to go on with their ward congresses despite all seven justices of the Supreme Court agreeing that you lots have an illegal Chairman.

What analysis is more childish than that?

I pray you people continue wandering in the wilderness of illegality so that APC can knock itself off 2023 political map.
Amen
Amen
And
Amen

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos by garfield1: 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
poiZon:

And when ozigbo loses at to soludo,you will use a rope?
Re: Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos by garfield1: 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
Penguin2:

Good of you that you are reasonable and not emotional like your national caretaker secretary who said Supreme Court judgment is of no effect.

CRS is PDP!

Make peace with that

Crs is apc till 2023,make do with that firstly
Re: Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos by Penguin2: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
poiZon:

Lol! He has been running from pillar to post clutching on straws.
Re: Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos by garfield1: 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
vicdom:

Kai!! You don't know my state shaaa. It's only APGA that can send PDP candidate to a political oblivion, otherwise, it would naturally return to PDP. Anambrians are deep rooted in PDP, the reason they do well in General election.

You dont know your state political history rather.apc scored higher than your state in 2017.now with a stronger opponent,apc will still score more plus your candidate is still weak.even ifeanyi ubah will humiliate ozigbo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) / Killings: Gowon Wants Buhari To Deal With Culprits / NPA investigation: Buhari approves Panel Of Inquiry As Usman Steps Aside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.