Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood (141626 Views)

Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by ibkkk(f): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2021
Babbanbura grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Queenslander(f): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2021
iamoyindamola:

You have big ass?
Lmao cheesy, not entirely!!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by vickydevoka(m): 10:44am On Aug 01, 2021
Hassanmaye:

But most women Go for surgery to get it, is that not what men want
Daddy freeze has made it clear. Most women do surgery not because of men buh because of competition among themselves. They try to intimidate their friends.
now show me one known person u know that marry big nyash persons. N I will show u 20 known person ( celebrity) that Marry slim gals.

So most big nyashes if for kit n olosho work. What u don't know about men is dat, men love to explore. De will one to see what I side de nyash. Buh wen de enter de will know it's rubbish, especially fùcking a fat nyash with light on, very disgusting full of stretch marks n contours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by iamoyindamola(m): 10:44am On Aug 01, 2021
Queenslander:
Lmao cheesy, not entirely!!
Can I be the judge cool
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Queenslander(f): 10:52am On Aug 01, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Can I be the judge cool
Hmmm, how in God's earth are you going to do that?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Jman06(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2021
In fact ehn, that lady is not a "real woman". A " real woman" will take whatever size of d1ck that comes her way!

She's a wussy!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Belafonte(m): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2021
sisisioge:

Hian! My interest is noble though....not reckless or indiscriminate sha.
Na so. I believe you totally grin

Hope you've been good.
Oh, yes i have. You?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2021
joyousever:
I totally agree to this. I'm a lady and I know that she's being economical with the truth behind her exit! If a baby's head can pull through how much more a dick? When most women including me like it big!

Apologies but this is quote shallow and insensitive coming from a woman yourself. You do know how long it takes in the delivery process before the head of the baby finally comes through?

The vagina won't just suddenly expand to let out such object. The body releases the necessary hormones to relax the walls and there is a lot of lubrication by the amniotic fluid. Still it takes a very long gradual process, sometimes hours.

This completely rules out that comparison with the delivery of a baby head. Sex is not a one time motion that requires buckets of lubricant fluid and a couple of hours between having phallus at the tip of the veejay and eventually getting it in.

Besides different ladies have different vaginal sizes. Some are really tight down there. And no matter the amount of sex involvement with a huge phallus, you would need lubricants for each session and time spent in pre-intimacy.

With such ladies you have to rule out the thrill of quickies. Those types when the hubby just feels like hijacking the wife in the kitchen for a quick one. No. It will end in pains and soreness.

Finally imagine having to rely on lubricants each time you want to get down with your wife because your phallus is too huge.

With vaginal child birth and years of 'phallusing' the woman's veejay would eventually accommodate the man but then why commit to waiting that long before being able to take the man's hugeness in naturally and try different styles without discomfort.

Just one note on the term big penis.

There are average, there are big and there are huge. I believe you yourself would likely think twice if you encounter a huge one, not the typical big penis.

A big penis is anything within the size of 6 - 7 inches length and 5 - 5.5 inches girth.

A huge one ranges from 7 inches and above in length and 6 inches and above in girth. That's probably the size in circumference of a Raid insecticide can.

Some men do walk around with these monsters. For an average woman, they may be good for few occasion but definitely uncomfortable for daily coitus.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by almarthins(m): 11:55am On Aug 01, 2021
Ohyinyeah:
Read it again
nothing like that on telegram. Na those crypto palava pple
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by iamoyindamola(m): 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
Queenslander:
Hmmm, how in God's earth are you going to do that?
If we meet or you send me pictures
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by joyousever(f): 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
[This epistle just to counter my point and opinion? Alaye, go find work for radio, no dey waste your talent for here! Quote me again and you'll simply end up wasting your energy! quote author=Beloved3 post=104309642]

Apologies but this is quote shallow and insensitive coming from a woman yourself. You do know how long it takes in the delivery process before the head of the baby finally comes through?

The vagina won't just suddenly expand to let out such object. The body releases the necessary hormones to relax the walls and there is a lot of lubrication by the amniotic fluid. Still it takes a very long gradual process, sometimes hours.

This completely rules out that comparison with the delivery of a baby head. Sex is not a one time motion that requires buckets of lubricant fluid and a couple of hours between having phallus at the tip of the veejay and eventually getting it in.

Besides different ladies have different vaginal sizes. Some are really tight down there. And no matter the amount of sex involvement with a huge phallus, you would need lubricants for each session and time spent in pre-intimacy.

With such ladies you have to rule out the thrill of quickies. Those types when the hubby just feels like hijacking the wife in the kitchen for a quick one. No. It will end in pains and soreness.

Finally imagine having to rely on lubricants each time you want to get down with your wife because your phallus is too huge.

With vaginal child birth and years of 'phallusing' the woman's veejay would eventually accommodate the man but then why commit to waiting that long before being able to take the man's hugeness in naturally and try different styles without discomfort.

There are average, there are big and there are huge. I believe you yourself would likely think twice if you encounter a huge one, not the typical big penis.

A big penis is anything within the size of 6 - 7 inches length and 5 - 5.5 inches girth.

A huge one ranges from 7 inches and above in length and 6 inches and above in girth. That's probably the size in circumference of a Raid insecticide can.

Some men do walk around with these monsters. For an average woman, they may be good for few occasion but definitely uncomfortable for daily coitus.

[/quote]
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by joyousever(f): 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
This epistle just to counter my point and opinion? Alaye, go find work for radio, no dey waste your talent for here. Quote me and end up wasting your energy. No ill feelings whatsoever.
Beloved3:

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
joyousever:
[This epistle just to counter my point and opinion? Alaye, go find work for radio, no dey waste your talent for here! Quote me again and you'll simply end up wasting your energy! quote author=Beloved3 post=104309642]

Lol I have no idea who or what you are. I have dropped a comment for the benefit of readers and followers of the thread. You didn't need to respond if you have nothing meaningful to reply with.

Cheers.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by goodheart02(m): 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Women lie a lot. How can his dick be too big for her elastic Vigina ??

A woman's private part is like a rubber band with a deep well.

It can take anything as long as it ain't bigger than a baby..

For which I know the man's dick ain't bigger than a baby.

She should better say why she left the man and Stop this big dick hocus pocus.

Modified: got a lotta mentions and guess what? All na women grin grin

Let me educate you a little bit. Yes a woman's pussey can take anything of any size but that is only during pregnancy and child delivery. The elasticity of a woman's private part during delivery isn't the same on a normal day because during child delivery, the female physiology releases hormones known as Relaxin and Oxytocin which expands the cervix and vagina to accommodate the babies size. But after then, nothing of such size can pass through there again till another child delivery.

So don't blame the woman. She may have a tiny orifice

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Hapinex01: 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
One man's food is another man's poison

Pls link up the man, many are out there seeking for it
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by joyousever(f): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
Abeg, go take a nap! It's apparent you need it in order to calm your oovereworked brain! Whatever that made you quote me should have sounded into your ears that your opinion wasn't needed, as what I said was my own opinion and didn't need your baseless long epistle as an opposition! By the way, who cares about who you are or where you're from?
Beloved3:

Lol I have no idea who or what you are. I have dropped a comment for the benefit of readers and followers of the thread. You didn't need to respond if you have nothing meaningful to reply with.

Cheers.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
joyousever:
Abeg, go take a nap! It's apparent you need it in order to calm your oovereworked brain! Whatever that made you quote me should have sounded into your ears that your opinion wasn't needed, as what I said was my own opinion and didn't need your baseless long epistle as an opposition! By the way, who cares about who you are or where you're from?

Lol I don't like educating people on the obvious, but I'll come again. It is public forum, and when I quote an anonymous moniker, the information is for the public audience.

You were just the tool to put the information out to interested readers on the public space.

Once again, no hard feelings like you said. Don't get upset or personal.

Cheers grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Queenslander(f): 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
iamoyindamola:

If we meet or you send me pictures
oh..
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Jman06(m): 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
joyousever:
I totally agree to this. I'm a lady and I know that she's being economical with the truth behind her exit! If a baby's head can pull through how much more a dick? When most women including me like it big!
You're a "real woman"!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Jman06(m): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

I have always known big something equals big wahala! Very over rated something! Moderate is darling biko.
You're not a "real woman" abeg.

Ordinary big prickk you can't take, and when them say make women stand up you too go follow stand.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by joyousever(f): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
Thanks jareh. The sight of the huge size alone turns me endlessly on.... cool.
Jman06:
You're a "real woman"!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by joyousever(f): 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
Na you know oooo! I don hear you Mr. Educator!
Beloved3:

Lol I don't like educating people on the obvious, but I'll come again. It is public forum, and when I quote an anonymous moniker, the information is for the public audience.

You were just the tool to put the information out to interested readers on the public space.

Once again, no hard feelings like you said. Don't get upset or personal.

Cheers grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by purples25(f): 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
joyousever:

I'm a woman and that big stuff would make me run too.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Jman06(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
purples25:

Don't call yourself a woman if you cannot take ordinary big d1ck.

A "real woman" would accommodate whatever size of prick that comes her way. Fact!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
joyousever:

grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by purples25(f): 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
Jman06:
Don't call yourself a woman if you cannot take ordinary big d1ck.

A "real woman" would accommodate whatever size of prick that comes her way. Fact!

grin grin cheesy See this one. Go get a vagina first and see how it feels. YOU go and see what it is like.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Jman06(m): 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2021
purples25:

grin grin cheesy See this one. Go get a vagina first and see how it feels. YOU go and see what it is like.
Your mates who are real women are taking bigger pricks. They secret enough fluid with which they happily swallow whatever size of d1ck that comes their ways.

While you're here complaining about something that should be a real woman's source of joy. You must be a weakling! grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by NorthernSerene(m): 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
ForGAdmob5:
Okay Lol grin
Big Gb9la grin grin
Anyways here's Google Admob
Join Google Admob today
This is not Ponzi or Investment
Just ads network
It's real and pays
Check sig for contact details and informations
Interested.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by purples25(f): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
Jman06:
Your mates who are real women are taking bigger pricks. They secret enough fluid with which they happily swallow whatever size of d1ck that comes their ways.

While you're here complaining about something that should be a real woman's source of joy. You must be a weakling! grin

If that's a real woman then I accept to be a weakling. With gold medal sef grin cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Jman06(m): 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
purples25:

If that's a real woman then I accept to be a weakling. With gold medal sef grin cheesy
Chai! And you're even not ashamed to mention it?

Pls me I want to marry a real woman o! I don't want a weakling for a woman and I know many guys will agree with me.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by joyousever(f): 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
Different strokes, babe!
purples25:

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by purples25(f): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
Jman06:
Chai! And you're even not ashamed to mention it?

Pls me I want to marry a real woman o! I don't want a weakling for a woman and I know many guys will agree with me.

Yes, I'm very proud! Na u know o! Go and find a lady to KILL with your d everyday. I wish you a totally happy life grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

True Dirty Sex Stories.. / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead / Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.