Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) (141554 Views)

The Namibian Tribe Where “sex” Is Offered To Guests / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:27am On Dec 26, 2016
Nine employees in southern California spend their days painstakingly sculpting faces, pouring silicone into molds and customizing fake nipples to create high-end sex dolls.

Each 'RealDoll' is created with a flexible skeleton and requires about 80 hours of work from start to finish, although more specific requests, ranging from multiple heads to elf ears, take up additional time and handiwork.

Photographer Robert Benson captured the surreal world at Abyss Creations outside San Diego, where faceless bodies hang from the ceiling and shelves are neatly lined with dildos.

Source:

http://designyoutrust.com/2011/09/doll-making-behind-the-scenes-of-making-silicone-dolls/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:28am On Dec 26, 2016
Standard dolls, which come with the choice of 18 female body types, ortwo male figures, start at $6,500 while more specific creations start a.t an eye-watering $12,000

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by MKSON(m): 5:29am On Dec 26, 2016
This thread looks promising grin

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 26, 2016
Vaseline Crew... Fantasy don show grin

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 26, 2016
Oh God embarassed

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:32am On Dec 26, 2016
Cast of fiberglass is used for face dolls. On the establishment of a person takes almost a week.

To change the color of the skin dolls, pigments and powders are used.

Then makeup come in.

Teeth and gums are made of silicone.

Customers can choose one of five skin tones, 11 color eye, and 7 shades lips.

The most popular blue eyes and lips the color of apricot.

The company also offers a choice of four colors of eye liner and 8 eyeshadow.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:34am On Dec 26, 2016
Stylist Derek Trunk, working in the company for two years, apply makeu, paints the doll’s eyes.

He said that the establishment of a person, or a doll takes about a week.

Teeth and gums are also made of silicone.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:40am On Dec 26, 2016
Nipples are colored by hand.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:42am On Dec 26, 2016
Pictured, a chart displaying different varieties of nipples available for customers to choose from.

Dolls can be highly customized to match the desired specifications of each customer.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 5:45am On Dec 26, 2016
What I still find baffling....

With the fact that there's too many willing women out there who are in need of men, yet this company is thriving. It shows a disconnect.
Its either the women keep pretending, and are rather waiting on the men to do the chasing, or the available women aren't living up to men's expectations anymore.
I mean, why would I buy a plastic doll, when I can have the real deal with flesh, blood, heartbeats and real emotion?

Well, if a man's fantasy is to have intercourse with an inanimate doll, he doesn't have much expectation.
For women: The game has changed o! Better step up and give out. These dolls ain't smiling!

Just look at their faces below. They're not smiling at all. They look more determined to outgun the women!

430 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:45am On Dec 26, 2016
Clients can choose from 16 different individuals and five skin tones.

Also available are the smiling faces and faces with eyes closed.

Those are interchangeable, and a wig, you can also change.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:47am On Dec 26, 2016
Faces and Dildos on display.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:48am On Dec 26, 2016
A selection of the mouths waiting to be attached to their dolls.

The figures are even fitted with a hinged jaw, with 'soft, stretchy lips, ultra soft tongue, soft silicone teeth'.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:49am On Dec 26, 2016
Radio personality Howard Stern once gave the RealDoll a rave review, saying: 'I swear to God!

This RealDoll feels better than a real woman!'

He added: 'Best sex I ever had!.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 26, 2016
Gosh dang this is interesting .

Look how disproportionate their breast is 2 the rest of their body undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by onward4life(m): 5:52am On Dec 26, 2016
This means Smackdown today
After seeing this

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 26, 2016
onward4life:
I don come
hey guy...will u buy 1??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:58am On Dec 26, 2016
Silicone is used to best imitate human skin on the dolls.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:01am On Dec 26, 2016
The dolls are created with a PVC skeleton with steel joints which make them poseable.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:04am On Dec 26, 2016
Lots of faces for customers to choose from.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by onward4life(m): 6:05am On Dec 26, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
hey guy...will u buy 1??

Yu want to corrupt me abi.
EFCC will locate your weakness soon

Am just 16 heading 17

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:08am On Dec 26, 2016
Finished products

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:10am On Dec 26, 2016
Ready for delivery: Outside the US where they are made, the largest international markets are the UK, Germany and Australia.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by paschal47(m): 6:12am On Dec 26, 2016
The manufacturers just widen their legs for easy access

Chai explorers see what you greeted me with this very cold morning

42 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 26, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:

Gosh, you hate on dolls ?
Mmm .why is it always hate and not fact?? Cuz im a girl?
Dont U see them?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:15am On Dec 26, 2016
38-year-old from Detroit Yuhre recently divorced. He says he likes to watch TV with Samantha his “real doll”.

His ex-wife, who didn't like sex life with him, she invited him to buy a doll when he saw an advertisement on TV.

Yuhre bought it for $ 3000, as it used.

36-year Deyvket 9 years living with Sidorov Bridget Kuroneko real doll, which he bought in 2000. They live together in a small apartment in a suburb of Detroit.

Dressing and undressing a doll is not so easy and requires patience. “We have sex, but not one which you think” said Deyvket.

36-year-old Deyvket in bed with Sidorov Bridget Kuroneko real doll, with whom he lived for nine years.

In this photo, he is reading the book “Love sex with robots”, which states that, over time robots will become the object of love for people.

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:16am On Dec 26, 2016
paschal47:
The manufacturers just widen their legs for easy access

Chai explorers see what you greeted me with this very cold morning

grin

7 Likes

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 26, 2016
onward4life:

Yu want to corrupt me abi.
EFCC will locate your weakness soon

Am just 16 headind 17
shocked

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by paschal47(m): 6:18am On Dec 26, 2016
Explorers:

grin
Bro but can they moan? If they can't, then I think it's as good as useless

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) by caniva(m): 6:22am On Dec 26, 2016
Oyinbo life don jaga jaga shocked

161 Likes 14 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

True Dirty Sex Stories.. / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - NOMINATION & VERIFICATION THREAD.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.