Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo (40290 Views)

Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Interoma(m): 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
SEX...
Genuine goodness is s threating to those who opposed the fact. Sex starving is women's weapon using against men's, especially when a man didn't care, have no money or stingy.
But not all men are stingy or didn't like to care, but some of them don't have good job or any job at all, so women should sometimes reconsider, because sometimes sex bring lots of harmonies no matter what we are going through.
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by jay89(m): 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
So true.

I wonder what people rush into marriage when they're not ready to be there to satisfy their partner anytime and any moment

To some men and women, marriage is all about answering Mr and Mrs and also making two to five babies. After making babies, sex chapter is closed in the marriage and they start living like siblings in house. Nonsense!

God should never give me a dull husband, that's not sexually active, because as I am this active, i maybe forced to do something silly if he's dull.
Na weti my wife talk before marriage but now I am hearing different stories from I'm tired, I'm not in the mood, I'm seeing spot, I don't want to take in again. This gender na 9th wonder of the world. And if u seeing someone outside na problem. Hiss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by SONYCITY: 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
pastor lf i may ask u how many times should i sex my wife in a week

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by 99thEnemy(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
AntiChristian:

And i pray a Boko haram bomb vest goes off with you in it's range so that you can see finish the virgins you claim.

Boko Haram are your people.

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Dumeiby(f): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
Monogamy:
tongue

Meaning Bishop Oyedepo still dey dancea for other room wella..

grin
You saud this?�
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by phazotron(m): 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
GOFRONT:
Infact, I JUST finished having sex

Are you married?
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
Spicyzboo:
suppose go marry cheesy
He said a sex starved marriage is heading to destruction. But he did not say where a sex starved single is heading to.
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by gassbee: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Fake pastor, its a sin for a Christian to have sex at all, Jesus who we Christians emulate never had sex even though it was allowed at the time, he stayed pure and holy. He didn't even marry

Be a true Christian today by saying no to sex and marriage, its better to go to heaven with a frustrated and unused vagyna and dick than go to hell with a well used one, heaven is the goal my Christians, be Christlike
wat brand are u puffing
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by razible5384(m): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
Dikaveli:
Its high time we focused on our life's and forget all this business men that cares only about themselves.

From day one i never see winners, Christ embassy as christ like churches i only see them as modernized clubs

A matured lady who by hard luck isn't married by now invited me to their program and i attended only to discover she didn't attend the service with any underwear, after the program she suggest we stop at her place for lunch only for me to bang her the moment she opened her door in her living room. Someone that was serious inviting me to her special program.

Hypocrites
i don't think these is enough to castigate a whole church... They are bad seeds everywhere
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by MummyD2020(f): 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
Toks2008:

Especially when the pressures of finance comes in.

Hmmm! If sapa hold you, even to get hard on for a man go be problem and it is one thing if sapa hold you as a single guy but when you have a MUST Do presponsibilities... You will hardly think of sex.

100%. Finance
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Ladylawyer(f): 12:41am On Aug 02, 2021
Dikaveli:
Its high time we focused on our life's and forget all this business men that cares only about themselves.

From day one i never see winners, Christ embassy as christ like churches i only see them as modernized clubs

A matured lady who by hard luck isn't married by now invited me to their program and i attended only to discover she didn't attend the service with any underwear, after the program she suggest we stop at her place for lunch only for me to bang her the moment she opened her door in her living room. Someone that was serious inviting me to her special program.

Hypocrites
That does not make her a hypocrite unless you are married, she found you attractive. She might have been sex starved for a very long time. Hope you banged her till her toes curled.

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Emeka71(m): 2:00am On Aug 02, 2021
MadamVanessa:
So true.

I wonder what people rush into marriage when they're not ready to be there to satisfy their partner anytime and any moment

To some men and women, marriage is all about answering Mr and Mrs and also making two to five babies. After making babies, sex chapter is closed in the marriage and they start living like siblings in house. Nonsense!

God should never give me a dull husband, that's not sexually active, because as I am this active, i maybe forced to do something silly if he's dull.
Confirmed babe.
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by donsharwama(m): 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
Citygal:

Are they supposed to be looking for a gospel that doesn’t please them?

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 04, 2021
donsharwama:

OYO to a religious man. As long as what I do doesn't affect myself and anyone else negatively I will please myself. Inugo?

It doesn't make sense for an adult to be walking around looking for what does not please them.
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Gospelpromoter: 11:09am On Aug 14, 2021
Olukemi funke -Too Good Medley
The upbeat praise medley will definitely get you on your feet as you give all honour to our Too Good God.
Chai this song eh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsmK4Plc3I

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. / Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday / Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.