Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo (40292 Views)

Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by smartNerd: 7:30am On Aug 01, 2021
Build your own dreams, or someone else will
hire you to build theirs. -- Farrah Gray

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by arantess: 7:31am On Aug 01, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
A sex starved single nko embarassed
Go and marry or burn
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by arantess: 7:32am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Fake pastor, its a sin for a Christian to have sex at all, Jesus who we Christians emulate never had sex even though it was allowed at the time, he stayed pure and holy. He didn't even marry

Be a true Christian today by saying no to sex and marriage, its better to go to heaven with a frustrated and unused vagyna and dick than go to hell with a well used one, heaven is the goal my Christians, be Christlike
Perish with your lies
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 01, 2021
Didolobo
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by chaloskyx: 7:36am On Aug 01, 2021
OGA BISHOP SEX STARVED BF AND GF RELATIONSHIP NKO

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Sluacoast(m): 7:37am On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
So true.

I wonder what people rush into marriage when they're not ready to be there to satisfy their partner anytime and any moment

To some men and women, marriage is all about answering Mr and Mrs and also making two to five babies. After making babies, sex chapter is closed in the marriage and they start living like siblings in house. Nonsense!

God should never give me a dull husband, that's not sexually active, because as I am this active, i maybe forced to do something silly if he's dull.
No kill your husband o grin grin grin
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by eyinjuege: 7:38am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Fake pastor, its a sin for a Christian to have sex at all, Jesus who we Christians emulate never had sex even though it was allowed at the time, he stayed pure and holy. He didn't even marry

Be a true Christian today by saying no to sex and marriage, its better to go to heaven with a frustrated and unused vagyna and dick than go to hell with a well used one, heaven is the goal my Christians, be Christlike

If nobody has sex anymore, then the human race would be extinct.
Christ was never against sex within the confines of marriage, even though he never married.
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by hopefulLandlord: 7:39am On Aug 01, 2021
eyinjuege:

If nobody has sex anymore, then the human race would be extinct.
Christ was never against sex within the confines of marriage, even though he never married.

No human race won't. God can raise new humans if he wants
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by ultiabaz36(m): 7:39am On Aug 01, 2021
Baba just said the truth.

In order words, Daddy G O still dey knack mummy G O.

Nigerian pastors are good headies just like pastor Wilson grin

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by dadebayo1(m): 7:40am On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
So true.

I wonder what people rush into marriage when they're not ready to be there to satisfy their partner anytime and any moment

To some men and women, marriage is all about answering Mr and Mrs and also making two to five babies. After making babies, sex chapter is closed in the marriage and they start living like siblings in house. Nonsense!

God should never give me a dull husband, that's not sexually active, because as I am this active, i maybe forced to do something silly if he's dull.

Proudly ibibio girl grin
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by hopefulLandlord: 7:41am On Aug 01, 2021
advanceDNA:

You people don’t know hopefullandlord.??are u learners on this forum..??

.the guy is not tolerant nor has no respect for other people’s beliefs....he mocks the Christian faith regularly on nairaland ....u have time jumping on his mention......he will just ruin your day by insulting you and your faith..
I've become born again. I've accepted Jesus as my friend and personal servant
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by missionmex(m): 7:41am On Aug 01, 2021
Dikaveli:
Its high time we focused on our life's and forget all this business men that cares only about themselves.

From day one i never see winners, Christ embassy as christ like churches i only see them as modernized clubs

A matured lady who by hard luck isn't married by now invited me to their program and i attended only to discover she didn't attend the service with any underwear, after the program she suggest we stop at her place for lunch only for me to bang her the moment she opened her door in her living room. Someone that was serious inviting me to her special program.

Hypocrites not everyone that call the name of God is a child of God. The pastor can only do his best but it is the work of the holy spirit to convict a parson. So nobe man of God tell her make she no wear pant or bleep you.

2 Likes

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 01, 2021
Sexual incompatibility, Bad Character, Lack of good communication and lack of desire to learn, unlearn and relearn are the top killers of any relationship. Especially marriage.

The first 3 are annihilators of marriage. You guys just start drifting apart until you become strangers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by eyinjuege: 7:42am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

No human race won't. God can raise new humans if he wants

But he doesn't want to, and has allowed for humans to procreate
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:45am On Aug 01, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
A sex starved single nko embarassed
should
prepare themselves and marry

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by BritishAirways: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2021
eyinjuege:

Not just procreate but to dominate the Earth. Emphasis is on dominate cheesy
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Victorclean1: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2021
Sex na Olympic?.
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by DenreleDave(m): 7:45am On Aug 01, 2021
Citygal:

You too observe that the guy doesn’t contribute to other meaningful topics except to castigate women.

All he wants is to bash ladies and get likes
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by BritishAirways: 7:46am On Aug 01, 2021
litigator:
Sexual incompatibility, Bad Character, Lack of good communication and lack of desire to learn, unlearn and relearn are the top killer of any relationship. Especially marriage.

The first 3 are annihilators of marriage. You guys just start drifting apart until you become strangers.

Absolutely. Please unmarried couples should observe this post. It is full of immense wealth

3 Likes

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 01, 2021
Dikaveli:
Its high time we focused on our life's and forget all this business men that cares only about themselves.

From day one i never see winners, Christ embassy as christ like churches i only see them as modernized clubs

A matured lady who by hard luck isn't married by now invited me to their program and i attended only to discover she didn't attend the service with any underwear, after the program she suggest we stop at her place for lunch only for me to bang her the moment she opened her door in her living room. Someone that was serious inviting me to her special program.

Hypocrites

You don't judge an apple tree by one apple. But then again, a bad apple fruit yet bears good fruit, if the seeds are good.

So you see? It was just sex. And you participated in the sex having received the anointing.

Perhaps, she was just confirming your born-again status, and you failed woefully.

You should be ashamed of yourself, cos you are not without sin either. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Dozie32(m): 7:46am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

I wonder who did this to you!

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Burgerlomo: 7:47am On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
So true.

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:49am On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
So true.

Nothing stops you from asking for it. It is your right, but most women expect the men to be the only one asking for it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Sunkyapogee(m): 7:50am On Aug 01, 2021
Papa dey knack everyday
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by AlongCamePollie(m): 7:50am On Aug 01, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Darevofpeace(m): 7:51am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

Who let the dog out?
Are you normal?
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

tell me you're kidding sha
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by hopefulLandlord: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2021
Darevofpeace:

Who let the dog out?
You
Are you normal?
apparently yes
How old are you?
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Sunkyapogee(m): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
So true.

To some men and women, marriage is all about answering Mr and Mrs and also making two to five babies. After making babies, sex chapter is closed in the marriage and they
start living like siblings in house. Nonsense!
You will probably cheat or get a Love Machine.. You are not the first.

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by hopefulLandlord: 7:54am On Aug 01, 2021
eyinjuege:

virgins can give birth
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by hopefulLandlord: 7:54am On Aug 01, 2021
Keepem:
tell me you're kidding sha
I'm serious bro. be Christlike, say no to sex and marriage
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by matm: 7:57am On Aug 01, 2021
The cause of cheating in marriage is not usually due to absence of sex b/w d couples but tempting desire to explore other options and see what they feel like.
A married woman sees a charming guy and d feeling to have him surges up,like play like play,they are in bed,and she feels his thing is better than dt of her husband.The same for men who keeps comparing d buttocks,breast,the size of a woman thing etc and dt of their wives.Before u know it,boom.Its like feeling bored eating same type of food.
What one needs are discipline & fear of God to remain faithful and holy whether man or woman.
So,mr bishop,preach holiness to all both married and unmarried.
I

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. / Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement / Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.