Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo (40287 Views)

Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Barristter07: 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
Toks2008:
I tell married ladies, give your husbands good head as in correct head and watch him become your Mumu and I also tell the married guys... Go down on your wife so well and make her cvm through heading and watch how she will practically be addicted to you.

Not just the boring gbam gbam act.

Lol, Which one is Gbam Gbam act ?
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by hopefulLandlord: 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
oskobi:
You must be an idiot for that word fake pastor to proceed from ur rotten mouth, am not sure you are married so u won't understand what is meant for the mean foolish imbicle
Jesus never married, never had sex. be like Jesus, say no to sex and marriage
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Barristter07: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
studentofTruth:

I completely agree with baba on this one

That's why, as someone who doesn't want to cheat when he eventually marries, the 2 primary things I check out for is sexual attractiveness and respect.

Am I the person she fantasize to have sex with? Does seeing me on boxer or thinking about me make her wet?

Does she have total respect for me?

Apart from these 2, I believe other things can be learned or unlearned.

Without those 2, there would be no marriage. I'm not ready to beg for sex or have someone to weaponize it against me. I don't want to be one of those doing chidimma here and there.

The question at bold is one of the reasons adultery is thriving currently. It's a pity the man she fantasize about , Love truly and is attracted to may not be ready for marriage when she is ready. The result.? Marry one Man who seem to be financially okay but not attracted to. sex now become a chore and domestic DUTY for her . Making things difficult in that marriage.

On the part of men , They will usually force a lady who has no interest in them into dating or marrying them by tempting her with Money, shopping and Gifts . At the end she marry him for financial security. But she wanted more. Cracks and headache began

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Yankee101: 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
Tell them
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by tiswell(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
Missyajoke:
He spoke the truth and that's why you see some marriages crumbling
I knw I will find you here
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by thunderbabs: 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
A sex starved single nko embarassed
Go and marry.. Onisekuse lo fe yaa
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Barristter07: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
martolux:
See all of them agreeing with the MOG. If baba talk say make dem bring tithe now, bashing go done full here. No wonder, false prophets are succeeding out there... They sugarcoat lies to their hitching ears.

1John 4:1 said TEST every inspired expression to check if they originate from God. What he said here is found clearly in the pages of the Bible for Christian's. So people who agree with him know why. If he had said something that doesn't apply to Christianity, they would bash him as well. But as much as we learn to bash , we should also learn even more and more to commend.

2 Likes

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Dozie32(m): 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
Chochovini:
. Hahahahahaha lols. U re funny.

Check am na.� grin
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by nelsonoba: 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Fake pastor, its a sin for a Christian to have sex at all, Jesus who we Christians emulate never had sex even though it was allowed at the time, he stayed pure and holy. He didn't even marry

Be a true Christian today by saying no to sex and marriage, its better to go to heaven with a frustrated and unused vagyna and dick than go to hell with a well used one, heaven is the goal my Christians, be Christlike

Hopeless Landlord!

If you were not hopeless, you would still be a Christian by now. If you were not such an efulefu, you would know God commands man to multiply and fill the face of the earth, and you would know it's impossible to have children without sex. God only said don't have the sex outside marriage, but I know Apostates like you will pretend not to understand. I pity anyone who listens to you!
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Babara1994(m): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
Dikaveli:
Its high time we focused on our life's and forget all this business men that cares only about themselves.

From day one i never see winners, Christ embassy as christ like churches i only see them as modernized clubs

A matured lady who by hard luck isn't married by now invited me to their program and i attended only to discover she didn't attend the service with any underwear, after the program she suggest we stop at her place for lunch only for me to bang her the moment she opened her door in her living room. Someone that was serious inviting me to her special program.

Hypocrites
She couldn't resist you. You must be very handsome

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by lailo: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
So true.

I wonder what people rush into marriage when they're not ready to be there to satisfy their partner anytime and any moment

To some men and women, marriage is all about answering Mr and Mrs and also making two to five babies. After making babies, sex chapter is closed in the marriage and they start living like siblings in house. Nonsense!

God should never give me a dull husband, that's not sexually active, because as I am this active, i maybe forced to do something silly if he's dull.
Olos ssh hho
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by CursedNsukka: 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
So true.

I wonder what people rush into marriage when they're not ready to be there to satisfy their partner anytime and any moment

To some men and women, marriage is all about answering Mr and Mrs and also making two to five babies. After making babies, sex chapter is closed in the marriage and they start living like siblings in house. Nonsense!

God should never give me a dull husband, that's not sexually active, because as I am this active, i maybe forced to do something silly if he's dull.
Lol, this one has already cheated even before marriage, nne marriage isn't for everyone you mustn't get married
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by edoairways: 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
Kriss216:
Ride on Bishop!

A sexually starved woman is naturally a sadist.
98.56543% of nairaland girls are sex starved hence you see them rant 24/7.
No empirical evidence just speculation
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by ogelekpomgam(m): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Fake pastor, its a sin for a Christian to have sex at all, Jesus who we Christians emulate never had sex even though it was allowed at the time, he stayed pure and holy. He didn't even marry

Be a true Christian today by saying no to sex and marriage, its better to go to heaven with a frustrated and unused vagyna and dick than go to hell with a well used one, heaven is the goal my Christians, be Christlike
Brother... you are finished ooo. cry

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Toni19: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
Are you not f**lish laidis!?

Your ignorance is as hard as old rock. You will need deliverance to break it.

Don't be deceived okay. Sex is divine and allowed in marriage.

hopefulLandlord:

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Jayphoenix45(m): 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
tonysunkan:
You are on point, sir.

A sexless life is a loveless life.
Just got this book sweeter than honey immediately i saw the advert here and so far so good you have not disappointed me sir...this is the third book I'm buying from you on okada books and i must confess myself abd my wife enjoy you, kweensheba and casnova...more ink to your pen bro

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Missyajoke(f): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
tiswell:
I knw I will find you here

Who's this
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by 4tress001: 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
So true.

Well said madam..
Seeing you pics,indeed you are too loaded to be ignored!!!
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Mayor1732: 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
In a nut shell � bishop they nake anyhow inside the room niyen o undecided wink wink grin grin grin kiss
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by okwadatigbogal: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
Kriss216:
Ride on Bishop!

Idiotic omo ale. Just because of useless likes from your fellow nobodies, you com here to comment nonsense. Funny enough, you are the person that ranted first. Small boy. I am sure you have never even seen anyones unclothedness. Not even prostitutes want a retard like you to have sex with them. Talking trash about women is the easiest way you can ever receive other likes, because you are a low life. This is same way your mother starved your father of sex and here you are - a natural unfunny sadist, who has nothing to offer the world.
I truly pity you.
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by RexTramadol1: 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

Hahahha! Jo soapy
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by studentofTruth: 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
Barristter07:

The question at bold is one of the reasons adultery is thriving currently. It's a pity the man she fantasize about , Love truly and is attracted to may not be ready for marriage when she is ready. The result.? Marry one Man who seem to be financially okay but not attracted to. sex now become a chore and domestic DUTY for her . Making things difficult in that marriage.

On the part of men , They will usually force a lady who has no interest in them into dating or marrying them by tempting her with Money, shopping and Gifts . At the end she marry him for financial security. But she wanted more. Cracks and headache began

Exactly!
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
Kriss216:
Ride on Bishop!

Savagery
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Thylord(m): 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
So true.

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by tiswell(m): 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
Missyajoke:

Who's this
this is not required
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by ComeToJesus: 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

A sex starved young persis a person who has no direction, no preoccupation, no passion, no career path, no advancement, no discipline and above all, no spiritual direction.

If you have the above, you'll be occupied at least, till you find a partner and marry.

Sex before marriage is unchristian.
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by BananaPeel(m): 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Should go and marry.
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Jsaviour(f): 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

You and the people that liked your comment need help.

Religion has killed some people's brain.

You need an urgent psychiatric attention

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Gaddafih001(m): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Dikaveli:
Its high time we focused on our life's and forget all this business men that cares only about themselves.

From day one i never see winners, Christ embassy as christ like churches i only see them as modernized clubs

A matured lady who by hard luck isn't married by now invited me to their program and i attended only to discover she didn't attend the service with any underwear, after the program she suggest we stop at her place for lunch only for me to bang her the moment she opened her door in her living room. Someone that was serious inviting me to her special program.

Hypocrites
You are the devil and the hypocrite here...
You took advantage of a weaker vessel..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? / Man Steals From Oyedepo Runs Mad - Mikeangelonews.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.