Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Pls Let's Unravel The Mystery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Let's Unravel The Mystery (513 Views)

That Person Who Is F** My Girl Pls Let Her Answer Her Call Today's Her Birthday / Pls Let Me Know I Was Right Or Wrong. With My Sister In Law / UNRAVEL THE MYSTERIES IN YOU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Let's Unravel The Mystery by fartkay(m): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2021
Good morning nairalanders,
I might be wrong but I believe our actors and actresses are exposed to something which in turn is taking a tow back effect on them. As a 'lame man' hope their exposure to different kind of lenses on set or some sort.
Most recently is the death of veteran actress Rachel Oniga, she died of heart related disease.
More often than none most of our veteran died of kidney failure etc.
Is there any mystery to unravel here.
Re: Pls Let's Unravel The Mystery by SirMichael1: 8:40am On Aug 01, 2021
Yes there's always a mystery to unravel, especially when it involves someone a celebrity.

Isn't heart diseases also a disease? Isn't it meant for humans? Don't start any theory you don't want to continue. If you don't live right, you die wrongly. There's no mystery, but if you keep searching, you'll find something, then term it a mystery.
Re: Pls Let's Unravel The Mystery by fartkay(m): 8:58am On Aug 01, 2021
SirMichael1:
Yes there's always a mystery to unravel, especially when it involves someone a celebrity.

Isn't heart diseases also a disease? Isn't it meant for humans? Don't start any theory you don't want to continue. If you don't live right, you die wrongly. There's no mystery, but if you keep searching, you'll find something, then term it a mystery.

It's just that the way and manner some of them relocate to celestial space is worrisome.
Something is always failing in their body system.
I don't believe that all that died live wrongly
Re: Pls Let's Unravel The Mystery by Virginnn(f): 8:59am On Aug 01, 2021
angry sad cool
Re: Pls Let's Unravel The Mystery by SirMichael1: 9:04am On Aug 01, 2021
fartkay:

It's just that the way and manner some of them relocate to celestial space is worrisome.
Something is always failing in their body system.
I don't believe that all that died live wrongly

So you're saying that there's a curse in the movie industry? Funny, because they're still old celebrities who are still hale and hearty. RMD said his family has a history of going down with diabetes and he made sure he live right. Bearing in mind what goes into his body and observing frequent exercise. If he doesn't live right, and dies before 60yrs, I'm sure you'll spring up this mystery thing again.

People die everyday bra. It's just the turn of the celebrity to die and so they die.
Re: Pls Let's Unravel The Mystery by fartkay(m): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2021
SirMichael1:

So you're saying that there's a curse in the movie industry? Funny, because they're still old celebrities who are still hale and hearty. RMD said his family has a history of going down with diabetes and he made sure he live right. Bearing in mind what goes into his body and observing frequent exercise. If he doesn't live right, and dies before 60yrs, I'm sure you'll spring up this mystery thing again.

People die everyday bra. It's just the turn of the celebrity to die and so they die.

Thanks bro
Like I said in my post, I said I might be wrong. It's an opinion and not a fact. But diverse opinion here might help push to unravel more in the movie industry.
Thanks for your veiw on this
Re: Pls Let's Unravel The Mystery by chatinent: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2021
If you knew the number of people who die daily in Nigeria, you'll not post this.
Re: Pls Let's Unravel The Mystery by fartkay(m): 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
chatinent:
If you knew the number of people who die daily in Nigeria, you'll not post this.

Yes peeps die on daily basis of diff ailments. No dispute
Re: Pls Let's Unravel The Mystery by Pumpumking: 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
fartkay:
Good morning nairalanders,
I might be wrong but I believe our actors and actresses are exposed to something which in turn is taking a tow back effect on them. As a 'lame man' hope their exposure to different kind of lenses on set or some sort.
Most recently is the death of veteran actress Rachel Oniga, she died of heart related disease.
More often than none most of our veteran died of kidney failure etc.
Is there any mystery to unravel here.

tyes bro. we prefar watching blue film becoz is there story line is usaly simple and straight forward....people dont die in blue film smiley
Re: Pls Let's Unravel The Mystery by Bluezy13(m): 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
Pumpumking:

tyes bro. we prefar watching blue film becoz is there story line is usaly simple and straight forward....people dont die in blue film smiley

You are still old fashioned.
We used to call blue film, "bible fellowship" so that our mama dem no go know. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Are You Still Communicating With Your Ex? Share Your Experince / Secret Love Making:watch What Man Did After Catching Wife Sexing With His Friend / Akwa Ibom/united States In-law Speaks Out. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.