Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again (1455 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Man Dumps Wife Because She Suddenly Grew Beards, Her Before And After Photos / He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by Mightyodi: 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
There's this girl I have been dating for 3years plus. She lives in a different state from mine. I have gone to see the father, this first time she dissappointed me and said she wants the relationship called off. Her reasons then was that she went to see a prophet as me and another guy were asking her hand in marriage, and the prophet instructed her to pick the other guy and not me, but she loved me more. I remembered she was crying then deeply while calling it off. I didn't relent coz I felt something prompt her to make such decision when we had no record of quarrel. We reconciled. A year later, she broke up with me, that she want to marry another guy, then a week later she came back apologizing that she was sorry, now again she has been acting strange. I am planning to pay her dowry this year latest November. I asked again, has another person come for your hand in marriage this own that you have started acting strangely, and she said yes and those not know how to tell me let's end the relationship. Finally, I said she should go with her heart if she don't want me. I ended the conversation that day, owing to the fact she is crossing the line again. Two days later, she sent a message that I should find a place in my heart to forgive her.

It's exactly two weeks now we haven't communicate. She doesn't know I have money for her dowry. Though she has some good character but her choosing other people over me got me some concern. I am thinking it's because those people make have money than me. I still want her back if she's willing.

The question is should I still call her and have some conversation for her to have a rethink, and if she is hell bent to go for the other guy, then I should look elsewhere or I should not call her again and just look elsewhere. Remember, I said I would have loved to have her back
Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by Godada(m): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2021

The Bible said: Love your neighbor as YOURSELF. Loving yourself is a cardinal point and a pillar carrying the weight of a relationship especially when love with the opposite sex is involved.

Op, it is very clear that you do lack self love. So let me simplified this little matter for you.

Your mental peace should be defended ruthlessly.

Anyone regardless of who that person claims to be that plays with your peace of mind should be kept at bay.

There are so many red flags here.

A lady that has chosen anybody including prophet, boyfriend or whatever isn't worth a dime. Choosing another guy over you means she is cheating on you for that matter. And you shamelessly went back to beg severally.

Bro, is she the only one in the world? You are simply setting yourself up for a heartbreak. Trust me, you are her spare tyre that she uses when stranded and drops you when not needed. Put simply, she dey use you like toothpick to commot dirt. When she finish, she go throw you away.

It's better you salvage the little dignity you haven't been giving yourself and give yourself some respect

9 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by Spider20: 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
OH GOD HOW CAN I UNREAD THESE RUBBISH POST angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by instinct57vm(m): 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
Don’t do it bro. Let her go. If you marry her against her wish, it will still end in Premium tears because she’s gona be cheating in the marriage.

Truth is nobody told her any spiritual shit, she just still wana explore.

Even tho in limited availability, there are still serious and worthy girls out there, you just need to take your time and be observant.

Lastly, leave her and never CALL her again. If she calls you, pick and talk to her like an old friend if you have the mind, otherwise do not PICK.

All the best!

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by Romanoff(f): 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
Her reason is not because of a red flag that you have but because you have a competition.

Instead of prayerfully making a choice, she's depending on a prophet to do it for her.

Oga, you're the only one that knows what you see in that woman, it you're willing to sit and wait for her to make up her mind, all the best.

If you feel there's a deeper reason she's saying no, you can have a talk with her to find out why.

3 years is a long time for a woman to be acting indecisive about a man that is ready to propose to her.

It will help if you even tell us her age.

Make we know if na small pikin dey worry her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2021

“You are a mumu man”

Go and use that dowry money to drink goat meat pepper soup and two big stout.

10 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by ouzo1(m): 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
Op u just dey play the role of John the Baptist for her life all dis while. Anyway well-done for preparing her for her husband. God go bless u

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by Bola146(f): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
Please kindly notify your parents at home that you need serious help!!!! Are you for real I'm so sorry to say this, you are a big mumu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed receive sense in Christ's name, Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
Mightyodi:
There's this girl I have been dating for 3years plus. She lives in a different state from mine. I have gone to see the father, this first time she dissappointed me and said she wants the relationship called off. Her reasons then was that she went to see a prophet as me and another guy were asking her hand in marriage, and the prophet instructed her to pick the other guy and not me, but she loved me more. I remembered she was crying then deeply while calling it off. I didn't relent coz I felt something prompt her to make such decision when we had no record of quarrel. We reconciled. A year later, she broke up with me, that she want to marry another guy, then a week later she came back apologizing that she was sorry, now again she has been acting strange. I am planning to pay her dowry this year latest November. I asked again, has another person come for your hand in marriage this own that you have started acting strangely, and she said yes and those not know how to tell me let's end the relationship. Finally, I said she should go with her heart if she don't want me. I ended the conversation that day, owing to the fact she is crossing the line again. Two days later, she sent a message that I should find a place in my heart to forgive her.

It's exactly two weeks now we haven't communicate. She doesn't know I have money for her dowry. Though she has some good character but her choosing other people over me got me some concern. I am thinking it's because those people make have money than me. I still want her back if she's willing.

The question is should I still call her and have some conversation for her to have a rethink, and if she is hell bent to go for the other guy, then I should look elsewhere or I should not call her again and just look elsewhere. Remember, I said I would have loved to have her back

abeg bro, SHINE YOUR EYES!!!!
A) if your babe went to see a prophet to ask about you AND another dude , then that babe is double dating
B) it also means that you are not her first choice!
C) if your babe decides to dump you because prophet says you are no good, then that babe is clearly not feeling you like that.
D) stop saying the babe loves you, if she did, she wouldnt try to dump you for some other dude.
E) WAKE UP!!!! she was crying but gladly accepted to marry some other dude... that babe DOES NOT love you.
F) you accepted her apology without asking the important question: WHY, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OTHER DUDE/PROPHET ETC?!
G) if a woman is evaluating anybody (that comes for her hand) above you, then how long do you think before she will divorce you when better men come along?!?! you are her fall back guy til better man comes along.
H) forget the babe as she isnt into you...if she was, she wouldnt be giving stranger hope to marry her. here the important question for you: do you think a man can go and ask a stranger's hand, without even dating/know her?!?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
Carchoice:

“You are a mumu man”

Go and use that dowry money to drink goat pepper soup and two big stout.

he should spare some of that money to ask someone to do the below to him......

[img]https://media1./images/8b80166ce48c9c198951361715a90696/tenor.gif?itemid=4575896[/img]
Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by NoApology(m): 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
Which kain Kalo-Kalo be this one na?

Lemme not dwell on the fact that she does not love you because love contributes just 30% on marriage sustainability.

She is not committed to you nor the relationship. If she is not committed to you during courtship what makes you think the narrative will change after marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by mardis: 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
How can a lady be using you to do tombo tombo, a full grown man with focus and determination would've move ahead and never look back.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
Just let her go if you value your mental health. She does not want to be with you.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by Orubebe01: 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bro, let her go cos of you end up marrying her it will be full of regrets. Those guys disappointed her that's why she always found herself coming back to you.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by luvmijeje(f): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
I wish is your babe that opened this thread thread. But since it is you, let me add my little contribution.

We are living in a world where religion play a critical part of our life. It's rare for you to find a man or a woman who won't go to Pastor to seek for spiritual advice concerning their partner.

Please tell that babe to go to another Prophet to seek for advice. I promise you none of the Prophet will say the same thing. Do you all want to know why? No man born of a woman has a right to make a decision concerning someone's else life.
Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by lilachiever(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
Walahi if you be my brother, I go arrange for area boys make them beat you, then I go lock you up for police station for 3 days.

You dey mad.

5 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by Clinghton: 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
If you eventually marry her the name of your marriage would CONFUSION

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by Lamanii22(f): 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
She is a confused human.... Even if you end up marrying her and you both have a lil disagreement she'd say something like "I should have married the other guy...." Blah blah blah... Save yourself some marital stress by investing the dowry money... Invest pleaseee....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by Lamanii22(f): 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
Clinghton:
If you eventually marry her the name of your marriage would CONFUSION

For real oooooo.... Big CONFUSION
Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by Jeon(f): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
Mightyodi:

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by Mightyodi: 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
Romanoff:
Her reason is not because of a red flag that you have but because you have a competition.

Instead of prayerfully making a choice, she's depending on a prophet to do it for her.

Oga, you're the only one that knows what you see in that woman, it you're willing to sit and wait for her to make up her mind, all the best.

If you feel there's a deeper reason she's saying no, you can have a talk with her to find out why.

3 years is a long time for a woman to be acting indecisive about a man that is ready to propose to her.

It will help if you even tell us her age.

Make we know if na small pikin dey worry her.

She's 28 years this year.
Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by Romanoff(f): 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
Mightyodi:

She's 28 years this year.

She's not a child na.
Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by Nonexisting1: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
I hate simps. Spits on him.
Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by jidamsel43(m): 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
OP, what you need is deliverance. You have been placed under some enchantment. Do you have money to cater to other men's children?. if you pay this girl dowry, it will surely end in premium tears
Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by yuping(m): 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nigga you have been serve, you are not even ready for life it self you are talking about marriage, if you don't know when to move on, when to call it quit you are not ready. your mumu button is with her, the useless feeling you have towards her she will continue using it even when you marry her.
Better find someone that love you and will accept your mood, appearance and level of finance.
You are subscribing for drama in your life if you marry her.
Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by sylve11: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
@ op, her only problem is indecisiveness as to how to handle her emotions. I would suggest you call in a counsellor.
Good luck to you. cool
Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by Agbebakun22: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
Is she the only girl in the world, those red flags are glaring at u but love don blind

It will end in premium tears go and look for another lady

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by ajyogbon(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
If u're ready am ready
Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by evil1: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
Truth is marriage is scary and still sweet but to me I feel shes's not ready for marriage bro....

don't force or beg for love

Just move on slowly with her give her a timeline in your heart if no changes leave the relationship
Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by Ritzybeauty(f): 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
Spider20:
OH GOD HOW CAN I UNREAD THESE RUBBISH POST angry angry angry

LOL.. You really cracked my ribs here
Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by Newboss(m): 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
Simping get levels

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Weird Trick Makes Girls Chase You / Nude Video Of Popular Crossdresser Bob Risky Linked Out. / See How I Always make money (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.