Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) (7533 Views)

Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
A Nigerian gentleman and lovely lady who are
alumni of the same primary school have photos
taken of them during a prize giving ceremony at
the school, as legendary memes on the internet.
Some months ago, the gentleman shared his
throwback from the event on his Twitter page
and when it gathered momentum on the social
networking app, the lady quoted his tweet with a
throwback of hers sharing so much similarities.
Apparently, they attended the same primary
school and the throwback photos were taken on
the same day, in the same place — this made
the tweets blow up even more with tweeps now
making memes out of the photos.

The facial expression of the lady and the guy
even though they had both won something is
more of the reason why the photos blew up on
the internet — with the guy having a gruntled
face as he received his gift and the lady wearing
a more charming smile whilst receiving hers.
Months later after their photos buzzed on social
media, the pair finally linked up after so many
years and the gentleman, with handle,
@EvansTed101, shared lovely snaps from their
meeting on his page.

The photos have since garnered tens of
thousands of likes on Twitter with a lot of
people delighted with the adorable reunion. See
more photos below,

Sauce: https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/nigerian-guy-lady-photos-same-primary-school-legendary-memes-online-finally-link-up-photos/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by UncleKoboko: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
Una dey mad

Liars

When were the photos taken?

Did two fuckèrs wan popular by force grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
They look lovely.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by Techguy96(m): 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
Funny enough the woman given them the award has also been found. I saw the thread on twitter

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by dimexy247(m): 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ase
Re: Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
grin
This girl fine na..

Unlike the nairaland Vhee A.K.A scare crow wey find nairalanders trouble today by bashing Ese Brume.....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by DDDEnterprises: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
Interesting!!! grin
Re: Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by Queenslander(f): 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lool,. Celebrity couple!!
Re: Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
meme wey we dey manage, una don turn am to date. angry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by illicit(m): 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
They should start dating abi
Re: Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by superNOVAe(m): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
Very funny.
Re: Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by Waynesteave: 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
Looking cute together

mean while don't forget to patronize us at temmyolads plumbing..

Re: Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by CaroLyner(f): 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
grin
Re: Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by laborious(m): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
Guys woo woo b4 dem handsome while ladies fine b4 dem woo woo..such an inbalance life

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by Parkflash(f): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
Meme kor reunion ni. So they should now go and marry abi.....pre wedding photos loading make una use una children do meme
Re: Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by AuntRose(f): 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
Techguy96:
Funny enough the woman given them the award has also been found. I saw the thread on twitter
Power of Internet; a very powerful force that enthrones and dethronse. Your president is scared of the latter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by WandaNara: 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
Beautiful lady

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by Tekzyflex(m): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2021
Abi the guy retain the big shirt?
Re: Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by adebayo201: 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
Am I the only person who's indifferent about this?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by muller101(m): 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
Oversized shirts has always been his style.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by Psalmspsalms: 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
See how they come fine now... before they go just the fight anyhow

Re: Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by compton11(m): 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
That nigga looks like woman beater in his young!
Re: Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by Malawian(m): 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
Una can lie enh. Is that not Madonna/Handmaid's in Aguda Surulere? Is that picture not taken in the late 80s? How is it those two guys?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by puppie017: 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
Techguy96:
The guy that took the pix nko
Has he been found[i][/i]

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by Kingcalls: 1:30am On Aug 02, 2021
Did she turn from a Christian to a Muslim....this might b fake news
Re: Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by Oppy2k2: 3:23am On Aug 02, 2021
Awon blogger aye......

anything for the traffic

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:03am On Aug 02, 2021
They should start dating,na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by phemmyfour: 6:02am On Aug 02, 2021
Fake

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:37am On Aug 02, 2021
Nonsense cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by Kingluqman(m): 8:03am On Aug 02, 2021
Nice one
Re: Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) by Disturb: 8:25am On Aug 02, 2021
The girl is looking fine and fvckable

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Missed Dating Life / Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help / What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.