Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

Popular Ivorian Socialite Eudoxie Yao And Grand P End Their Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Popular Ivorian Socialite Eudoxie Yao And Grand P End Their Relationship (1084 Views)

Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) / Eudoxie Yao Joins Twerking Gang. Fans Go Gaga / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Ivorian Socialite Eudoxie Yao And Grand P End Their Relationship by compton11(m): 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
Popular Ivorian socialite Eudoxie Yao and Guinean musician Grand P end their relationship after Grand P allegedly cheated

Eudoxie Yao and Grand P have called off their relationship over alleged infidelity and photos of Grand P with the beautiful woman he allegedly cheated with has gone viral.

Curvy Ivorian socialite, Eudoxie took to Facebook to announce that her relationship with Grand P is over and she will now be focusing on her music.

Re: Popular Ivorian Socialite Eudoxie Yao And Grand P End Their Relationship by doggedfighter(f): 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Grand p cheated? grin grin grin grin grin

What do men want?

Some will say I am a boobs man others will say I am an ass man.

Here Grand P had excessive ass and boobs at his disposal yet. grin grin

But what is it about that guy?

Is that mother nature compensated him with huge dick ?

1 Like

Re: Popular Ivorian Socialite Eudoxie Yao And Grand P End Their Relationship by compton11(m): 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
Shortly after she made the announcement, rumours began circulating that infidelity was the reason for their split.

It was alleged that Grand P had been unfaithful and was caught cheating again.

Re: Popular Ivorian Socialite Eudoxie Yao And Grand P End Their Relationship by xpressionx(m): 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
grin
Re: Popular Ivorian Socialite Eudoxie Yao And Grand P End Their Relationship by Pussyassasin(m): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
Maybe Grand P dick nor big reach... she should contact me undecided
Re: Popular Ivorian Socialite Eudoxie Yao And Grand P End Their Relationship by chatinent: 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Popular Ivorian Socialite Eudoxie Yao And Grand P End Their Relationship by compton11(m): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
Photos of the woman he allegedly cheated with have been circulating online. He's seen locking lips with the woman in one of the photos making the rounds.

See below

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/popular-ivorian-socialite-eudoxie-yao-and-guinean-musician-grand-p-end-their-relationship-after-grand-p-allegedly-cheated-2.html

Cc: Rocktation, farano

Re: Popular Ivorian Socialite Eudoxie Yao And Grand P End Their Relationship by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
grin

I’m trying to understand how the adult thing happened behind closed door.

Even his two legs sef cannot do the job.
Re: Popular Ivorian Socialite Eudoxie Yao And Grand P End Their Relationship by DaddyRochie1642: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
Carchoice:
grin

I’m trying to understand how the adult thing happened behind closed door.

Even his two legs sef cannot do the job.

grin
Re: Popular Ivorian Socialite Eudoxie Yao And Grand P End Their Relationship by Bluezy13(m): 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
I'm still trying to imagine what is happening among these three people
Re: Popular Ivorian Socialite Eudoxie Yao And Grand P End Their Relationship by Sonnobax15(m): 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
grin
Guys should take these two ex couple case as a motivation....
Re: Popular Ivorian Socialite Eudoxie Yao And Grand P End Their Relationship by BigDan69: 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
I have nothing to say maybe the guy below has something better cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Popular Ivorian Socialite Eudoxie Yao And Grand P End Their Relationship by BronzeMajik(f): 4:14am On Aug 02, 2021
Publicity stunt, anyone who believes they actually dated would believe anything..

(1) (Reply)

This Is What I've Noticed About Redpillers / How Much Are You Owing Your Network Provider / Gordons Celebrates His Mother As She Gets Married At The Age Of 72.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.