Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

This Is What I've Noticed About Redpillers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What I've Noticed About Redpillers (1085 Views)

This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland / Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What I've Noticed About Redpillers by siofra(f): 8:11am On Aug 27, 2021
I just have put this here. I've studied about 1000 redpillers both here and on foreign forums and I've noticed these unfortunate physical features in them.

And I think it adds greatly to their frustration in life.

Redpillers are usually very short barely up to 5'4 and the shape of their heads are reminiscent of the diagram below.

Anyway I'm here to tell you not to vex and be frustrated after all you did not create yourself grin

Ndo o grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Redpillers by IhateRetards: 8:18am On Aug 27, 2021
Trying to sound smart and intelligent professor but ended up sounding dull nd na just the light version as the heavy version I wan give u go make dem ban me

1 Like

Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Redpillers by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 27, 2021
Cap
Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Redpillers by illicit(m): 8:21am On Aug 27, 2021
Short people have excessive pride both male and female

I am not body shaming but I think it's an ego thing
Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Redpillers by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2021
Cold tea and dry bread dey turn brain ooo.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Redpillers by fati2001(m): 8:32am On Aug 27, 2021
siofra:
I just have put this here. I've studied about 1000 redpillers both here and on foreign forums and I've noticed this unfortunate physical features in them.

And I think it adds greatly to their frustration in life.

Redpillers are usually very short barely up to 5'4 and the shape of their heads are reminiscent of the diagram below.

Anyway I'm here to tell you not to vex and be frustrated after all you did not create yourself grin

Ndo o grin cheesy

I support you..
but it's good to be short for many purposes .

1.i envy them because they can put on heels..

3 Likes

Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Redpillers by siofra(f): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2021
IhateRetards:
Trying to sound smart and intelligent professor but ended up sounding dull nd na just the light version as the heavy version I wan give u go make dem ban me

Sorry o
I know I hit the spot. You will be fine. Amen! cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Redpillers by Franktom247(m): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2021
OP no use laugh kill me abeg

1 Like

Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Redpillers by IhateRetards: 8:56am On Aug 27, 2021
siofra:

Sorry o
I know I hit the spot. You will be fine. Amen! cheesy

See as u don profile me but who am I to change ur view,enjoy wat u think already
Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Redpillers by kingemek(m): 9:00am On Aug 27, 2021
Hmm agbor babe
Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Redpillers by BirtherOfKings(f): 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
There are three features about redpillers
1. They are sexually active...some even addicts to sex
2. They are also comfortable in the sense that they can afford what they want and can take care of their sexual fantasies and needs
3. Their phones are their best friends therefore they can invest in buying an updated one so they are never out of relevant info

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Redpillers by BigDan69: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lol 1000? Madam lie well. Which of the statistical packages did you use in analyzing your result? What where your hypothesis to back up your claim?

You are trying to sound smart but you ain't. I ain't no TRP but all these people creating threads and using false data like 70% on men, 95% of women etc. Make una dey calm down abeg.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Redpillers by Truvelisback(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
illicit:

they are stubborn too.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Redpillers by Dicksonnet: 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
illicit:

This is 1000000 times correct if they are men, they are dominant, pompous and very proud, if they are women they are always arrogant excessively and never taking correction.
RUN FOR SHORT PEOPLE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Redpillers by siofra(f): 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
BigDan69:
Lol 1000? Madam lie well. Which of the statistical packages did you use in analyzing your result? What where your hypothesis to back up your claim?

You are trying to sound smart but you ain't. I ain't no TRP but all these people creating threads and using false data like 70% on men, 95% of women etc. Make una dey calm down abeg.

Google it.
Redpillers/incels/MGTOWs usually have one unattractive physical feature.
Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Redpillers by Alitair(m): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
grin grin

This is something that a person who has been countlessly shocked and disappointed by redpillers would say. Even after she turned on the full charm and in some cases went the extra mile to please.

My sister leave SIMPing for SIMPs and leave the other people to be themselves.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Redpillers by Ahmback(m): 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
Beebah2000:
Cold tea and dry bread dey turn brain ooo.
hehe
Re: This Is What I've Noticed About Redpillers by Victerica(m): 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
There are three features about redpillers
1. They are sexually active...some even addicts to sex
2. They are also comfortable in the sense that they can afford what they want and can take care of their sexual fantasies and needs
3. Their phones are their best friends therefore they can invest in buying an updated one so they are never out of relevant info

Lol.....Is that all?

Although, you no lie

(1) (Reply)

Dont Fall For It If She Calls You A "Sting Man" Its Reverse Psychology!!! / How Do I Make Her Understand I Want To Left Alone / Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.