Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander (6335 Views)

A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo) / Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) / 6 Very Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Have Had S*x With Tonto Dikeh (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by phemmyfour: 6:05am On Aug 02, 2021
Nonsense

Truecaller isn't 100% reliable
Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 02, 2021
Maybe na here he dey get him inspiration
Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by Gadafii: 8:10am On Aug 02, 2021
Lai Muhammad, daddy freeze,etc them get accounts for nairaland
Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by Laturuturu: 8:13am On Aug 02, 2021
Please dont give anyone my number please I beg you. I don't want any disturbance at this time. Still mourning Rachel Oniga

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:29am On Aug 02, 2021
BarrSly:
Lol believe a man who just registered his nairaland account today at your own peril!!

Now this is the format...

Guys and babes (especially) will start inboxing OP to link them up with the so called ‘Mr Macaroni’ phone number lol na there OP go drop billing and the average broke and desperate nlnders go must fall..

I pity who takes this OP serious.
Lol why is this so hard to believe ? Is Nairaland too low a forum for him to join? Why do you guys see these celebrities as small gods? What’s the big deal if he or other celebs are on this forum?

Infact many celebs would prefer a faceless forums to express their honest opinions to Twitter and the rest.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by Nonexisting1: 8:37am On Aug 02, 2021
Gadafii:
Lai Muhammad, daddy freeze,etc them get accounts for nairaland
FFK, P.eter O.bi, T.ony E.lumelu, D.on J.azzy, 85% of celebs and let me shock you, the second man in this country is also a nairalander. Many of them are not active though but you see FFK, his two accounts are always active. Truecaller is not always right so don't rely on it. It shows the original owner of a phone number but we know that phone companies keep reselling phone numbers over the years.
Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by armadeo(m): 9:31am On Aug 02, 2021
Gentlethug:
no i won't do that, I respect privacy. I feel bad revealing part of these secret self

You feel bad? You didn't know people would ask for the moniker.

You dug and dug and even tried calling. Yet you are talking about privacy

Attention seeking behaviour.
Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by Freelane33(m): 9:35am On Aug 02, 2021
Mr spaghetti niii , wetin we wan do with that information
Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by BigDawsNet: 9:39am On Aug 02, 2021
We have a foreign spies in nairaland incase you don't know..

They are just here to collect data
You ever imagine how foreign agents no much about what's going on in Nigeria?....
Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by hdrifter11: 9:43am On Aug 02, 2021
So you wanted to beg d guy for money before abi kinisef
Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by ToastingAllowan: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2021
His moniker
Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by BarrSly: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
Who is saying a celeb can’t be on nairaland??

Wasn’t Invictus Obi on this forum before FBI busted him?

As a matter of fact a client of mine (a big record label owner) saw a talent off of nairaland and I prepared all the legal documents with regards to the record label signing as the official lawyer of the record label for the young talent who this label owner saw on nairaland i.e this record label owner has a nairaland account..

All I’m saying is that this guys own was too fraudulent and stupid that only the gullible of the most gullible will fall for it. Good enough there’s a celebrity on nairaland which one come be ‘I won’t share his phone number’ who asked him for it in the first place? It was just a bate for gullible nairalanders.

You dig?

Xilsbridalhouse:

Lol why is this so hard to believe ? Is Nairaland too low a forum for him to join? Why do you guys see these celebrities as small gods? What’s the big deal if he or other celebs are on this forum?

Infact many celebs would prefer a faceless forums to express their honest opinions to Twitter and the rest.

Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
BarrSly:

As a matter of fact a client of mine (a big record label owner) saw a talent off of nairaland and I prepared all the legal documents with regards to the record label signing as the official lawyer of the record label for the young talent who this label owner saw on nairaland i.e this record label owner has a nairaland account..

All I’m saying is that this guys own was too fraudulent and stupid that only the gullible of the most gullible will fall for it. Good enough there’s a celebrity on nairaland which one come be ‘I won’t share his phone number’ who asked him for it in the first place? It was just a bate for gullible nairalanders.

You dig?

Alright then.

I actually felt you found the thought of a celeb being on this forum impossible.
Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by Gentlethug(m): 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
BarrSly:

You dig?

i don't need to trade words with u, i guess u are only responding to ur mentality, or should i say because of the world we live today? But, no hard feelings bro.

I did'nt even think some gullible people might wanna ask for his link just because i said i got his number from nairaland, which u said and truly i have started receiving pm's from them, but trust me i won't respond to such because me self i need links grin

All the same bro, u are a lawyer right? Please i need ur services for a case. Someone is cheating me. pls
Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by BestMan001: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
It is well
Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by Depressed101: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
Gentlethug:
bro i understand u. But this particular guy ehn is very generous, i mean financially he has assited lots of nairalanders. He is no scammer, i'm convinced he is d one
so what did you discuss with him?
Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by BarrSly: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nahh not at all.

Cheers!!

Xilsbridalhouse:

Alright then.

I actually felt you found the thought of a celeb being on this forum impossible.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by BarrSly: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
Feel free to inbox me brother.

Gentlethug:
i don't need to trade words with u, i guess u are only responding to ur mentality, or should i say because of the world we live today? But, no hard feelings bro.

I did'nt even think some gullible people might wanna ask for his link just because i said i got his number from nairaland, which u said and truly i have started receiving pm's from them, but trust me i won't respond to such because me self i need links grin

All the same bro, u are a lawyer right? Please i need ur services for a case. Someone is cheating me. pls
Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by Jerryherd: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
Reno Omokirikiri, daddy freeze and Femi Fani Kayode are all active nairalanders
Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by sisisioge: 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
Biko does anyone know Idris Elba's nairaland handle? I have a message for him grin
Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by Reggaemich(m): 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
I know a day like THIS will come

When celebs on Nairaland will be Revealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? / #nobra Day Nigerian Slay Queens With 'heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter (photos) / My Sexual Adventures At A Brothel At Ezeka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.