Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander (6323 Views)

A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo) / Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) / 6 Very Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Have Had S*x With Tonto Dikeh (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by Gentlethug(m): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
Yesterday evening while i was reading a thread on romance section, there is these very popular nairalander that always cracks me up with his comments.

So i decided to go all through his profile and all comments to atleast light up my boring evening, it was there i noticed he has sent money(assitance) to some people here online. There is a particular thread he dropped his phone number for a lady to call him which he was willing to help her financially but i guessed he forgot to remove d number after d lady responded.

I called this number, lo and behold, my truecaller popped up with "Mr Macaroni" with his picture on his profile. Lol.

I am serious oo, this person is a very popular and generous nairalander. But i won't mention his moniker because of his privacy. I don't want people to be disturbing the poor guy with pm's grin

24 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by illicit(m): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
grin
Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by ekeday(m): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
Gentlethug:
Yesterday evening while i was reading a thread on romance section, there is these very popular nairalander that always cracks me up with his comments.

So i decided to go all through his profile and all comments to atleast light up my boring evening, it was there i noticed he has sent money(assitance) to some people here online. There is a particular thread he dropped his phone number for a lady to call him which he was willing to help her financially but i guessed he forgot to remove d number after d lady responded.

I called this number, lo and behold, my truecaller popped up with "Mr Macaroni" with his picture on his profile. Lol.

I am serious oo, this person is a very popular and generous nairalander. But i won't mention his moniker because of his privacy. I don't want people to be disturbing the poor guy with pm's grin
are you serious guy

3 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2021

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by Gentlethug(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
ekeday:

are you serious guy
very very serious. His moniker is very very popular, he's always active

10 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by danietohbadt(m): 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
A scammer called me last month.
Truecaller revealed his name as Sportybet, and that was what made me pick the call thinking it was Sportybet Customer Care.

I knew he was a scammer the moment he asked me to send an OTP.

Guy be wise, scammers are wiser, but you've got to be wiser than the wisest of them.

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by Seakay(m): 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
Drop his number or moniker if u want us to believe you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by Lamasta(m): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
OP e be like say na advertisement you wan do ba grin

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by Gentlethug(m): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
danietohbadt:
A scammer called me last month.
Truecaller revealed his name as Sportybet, and that was what made me pick the call thinking it was Sportybet Customer Care.

I knew he was a scammer the moment he asked me to send an OTP.

Guy be wise, scammers are wiser, but you've got to be wiser than the wisest of them.
bro i understand u. But this particular guy ehn is very generous, i mean financially he has assited lots of nairalanders. He is no scammer, i'm convinced he is d one
Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by Gentlethug(m): 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
Seakay:
Drop his number or moniker if u want us to believe you.
no i won't do that, I respect privacy. I feel bad revealing part of these secret self
Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by Gentlethug(m): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lamasta:
OP e be like say na advertisement you wan do ba grin
advert biti bawo, wetin be my gain? embarassed
Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by danietohbadt(m): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
Gentlethug:
bro i understand u. But this particular guy ehn is very generous, i mean financially he has assited lots of nairalanders. He is no scammer, i'm convinced he is d one

I pray so, cos last year during the pandemic, I messaged the same Mr Macaroni on twitter for give away, Baba blocked me.

29 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
Gentlethug:
very very serious. His moniker is very very popular, he's always active
Don't expose my number here bro grin

22 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by BarrSly: 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lol believe a man who just registered his nairaland account today at your own peril!!

Now this is the format...

Guys and babes (especially) will start inboxing OP to link them up with the so called ‘Mr Macaroni’ phone number lol na there OP go drop billing and the average broke and desperate nlnders go must fall..

I pity who takes this OP serious.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by Gentlethug(m): 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

Don't expose my number here bro grin
werey dey disguise grin

9 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by Gentlethug(m): 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
danietohbadt:

I pray so, cos last year during the pandemic, I messaged the same Mr Macaroni on twitter for give away, Baba blocked me.
lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by Gentlethug(m): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
BarrSly:

Guys and babes (especially) will start inboxing OP to link them up with the so called ‘Mr Macaroni’ lol na there OP go drop billing and the average broke and desperate nlnders go must fall..

overthinking will kill u. Did i even mention i have link to him, me i am just sharing what i noticed, and u are saying format.
Wahala for who want link oo grin
Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by yetunsbay(m): 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
Op format ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

10 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by rowland545(m): 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bursted...are u there.

Did not know u people will discover someday...pls OP don't share my phone number to anybody

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by RioCarputo(m): 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
@OP you just opened this account today.... something is telling me that you're that moniker you're telling us about...

3 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
Op,if you expose me again thunder go fire your mouth. angry angry
Yeye boy. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by techWriter1: 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
very very serious. His name is very very popular, he's always active
Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by arthurwillia(m): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
Mtchew
Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
me sef , I get john cena moniker and phone number here on nairaland....

6 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by CheedyJ(m): 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
BarrSly:
Lol believe a man who just registered his nairaland account today at your own peril!!

Guys and babes (especially) will start inboxing OP to link them up with the so called ‘Mr Macaroni’ phone number lol na there OP go drop billing and the average broke and desperate nlnders go must fall..

The op might even promise them a feature in Mr macaroni’s skits and you can guess the kind billing... my people , make una shine una eyes o

13 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by Kennyking1234: 11:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
plot twist: your mr macaroni
Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by espn(m): 12:28am On Aug 02, 2021
Gentlethug:
no i won't do that, I respect privacy. I feel bad revealing part of these secret self
You respect peoples privacy but you decided to dig deep into his profile and activities...You even go as far as trying to call his number before realising it could be him...na soooooo....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by ModelLook(m): 1:47am On Aug 02, 2021
I need a God fearing Nairalander to send me money.

I'm a hustler but my hustle dey take time to pay.

Check my moniker to see my hustle
Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by KingDash: 5:12am On Aug 02, 2021
illicit:
grin
see your brown teeth... who dey follow you laff.
Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by KingDash: 5:13am On Aug 02, 2021
michael77777:
me sef , I get john cena moniker and phone number here on nairaland....

your own small na... I get messi number, and na nairalander too.
Re: Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander by illicit(m): 5:31am On Aug 02, 2021
KingDash:
see your brown teeth... who dey follow you laff.

tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Got Disgraced As Her Dress Tore While Dancing, Revealing Her Pant!ess Nyash / Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? / Guys, What Do You Want???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.