Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Mid Term Report : Utomi, Others Rate Sanwo-Olu's Administration High - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mid Term Report : Utomi, Others Rate Sanwo-Olu's Administration High (7257 Views)

Politicians, Police, NYSC, Others Rate Anambra Poll High / Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st / Gov. Sanwo-olu, Prof Pat Utomi, Others To Headline Ajegunle Economic Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mid Term Report : Utomi, Others Rate Sanwo-Olu's Administration High by Seun360(m): 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
Sanwo Olu is a performer.
Re: Mid Term Report : Utomi, Others Rate Sanwo-Olu's Administration High by Fortez: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
Oh
Re: Mid Term Report : Utomi, Others Rate Sanwo-Olu's Administration High by Insectkiller: 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
Thumbs up![quote][/quote]

grin
Re: Mid Term Report : Utomi, Others Rate Sanwo-Olu's Administration High by osimataylor(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
I totally agree with the assessment. The governor is a rare gem. You can see the passion and vision in him. Always well composed,articulate and forthright. A man with a knowledgeable mind and patriotic zeal to move his state forward. Kudos to him.

2 Likes

Re: Mid Term Report : Utomi, Others Rate Sanwo-Olu's Administration High by BritishAirways: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
I will say ambode Still had a more impressive start

1 Like

Re: Mid Term Report : Utomi, Others Rate Sanwo-Olu's Administration High by sparko1(m): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
Freebandz365:
Good evening nairalanders

I sell Airtel data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless
scammer, how did you get your data, lying piece of ch**
Re: Mid Term Report : Utomi, Others Rate Sanwo-Olu's Administration High by barcaboi(m): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
Obagreatdatoye:
I will rate him 40/100 for now.
Even in ur mind you know he’s above that
Re: Mid Term Report : Utomi, Others Rate Sanwo-Olu's Administration High by barcaboi(m): 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Rate your Abia governor.
Gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mid Term Report : Utomi, Others Rate Sanwo-Olu's Administration High by Freebandz365: 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
sparko1:
scammer, how did you get your data, lying piece of ch**

Yo bro I got the data from your ancestors.
Man grow up, no be everything be scam.
Re: Mid Term Report : Utomi, Others Rate Sanwo-Olu's Administration High by barcaboi(m): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
I give him 50/100 he is still not brave enough to repeal the multi-billion pension provision for former governors and revoke the 10% tithe tax collection by his godfather who turned to state treasury to his personal ATM and piggy bank.
Y’all don’t even read the news but come here to display ignorance really.

1 Like

Re: Mid Term Report : Utomi, Others Rate Sanwo-Olu's Administration High by DLSReigns: 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
Of course he has done well but if Tinubu hasn't rate him high, who are u to raise him high?
Re: Mid Term Report : Utomi, Others Rate Sanwo-Olu's Administration High by NgwalandGunzmen(m): 2:27am On Aug 03, 2021
Commentor:

Isi-Ala Ngwa says hi.

grin

Will you shut up your dirty mouth over there bloody illiterate, Isi Ala Ngwa is not the state capital and besides Umuahia is saner compared to the Rio Janeiro of Nigeria with mad people all the streets and lazy Indian hemp smokers which I'm sure you are one of them with those that gave you likes. I can beat my two balls that the place you just mentioned is far developed with wiser inhabitants more than your miserable village you failed to mention.

If you are man enough to mention your local government let's compare, the fact that most of you south westerners are claiming Lagos the Nigerian project and former capital without mentioning your state of origin and locality makes you dumb coupled with an inferiority complex of anyone coming from Abia, the nightmare of local bloody house negros from other regions.

Kiss the truth.
Re: Mid Term Report : Utomi, Others Rate Sanwo-Olu's Administration High by NgwalandGunzmen(m): 2:32am On Aug 03, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Rate your Abia governor.

He is working not lousy! I'm sure that your father immigrated to Lagos the Nigerian project to search for a better life, you can also help your miserable state if you still care, so why trying to be what you are not?
Re: Mid Term Report : Utomi, Others Rate Sanwo-Olu's Administration High by sparko1(m): 7:29am On Aug 03, 2021
Freebandz365:

Yo bro I got the data from your ancestors.
Man grow up, no be everything be scam.

Airtel doesn't have this anywhere, you couldn't have gotten it from them, I will pay you 2k to prove you wrong.
Re: Mid Term Report : Utomi, Others Rate Sanwo-Olu's Administration High by Freebandz365: 7:39am On Aug 03, 2021
sparko1:

Airtel doesn't have this anywhere, you couldn't have gotten it from them, I will pay you 2k to prove you wrong.

Really, 2k would give you 10gb
Add me on Whatsapp 08082077444
Re: Mid Term Report : Utomi, Others Rate Sanwo-Olu's Administration High by sparko1(m): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
Freebandz365:

Really, 2k would give you 10gb
Add me on Whatsapp 08082077444

Sorry for the harsh words, it actually worked, I have had lots of experiences from fraudsters on Nairaland, its good we still have honest individuals.

Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Mid Term Report : Utomi, Others Rate Sanwo-Olu's Administration High by Ifedichi1: 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
Covid-19 governor

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Don’t Complain If You Don’t Vote, Archbishop Kaigama Warns Nigerians / FG Spends N446Billion To Service Debts In 4months / Delta State Remains Biggest Contributor To National Cake – Udoh,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.