Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

North Supports Extradition Of Kanu And Igboho But Blows Hot On Extradition Of Ab - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Supports Extradition Of Kanu And Igboho But Blows Hot On Extradition Of Ab (576 Views)

US To Offer Kyari Legal Representation, Keeps Mum On Extradition / Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu / Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Supports Extradition Of Kanu And Igboho But Blows Hot On Extradition Of Ab by propynich123: 7:32am On Aug 02, 2021
North Supports Extradition Of Kanu And Igboho But Blows Hot On Extradition Of Abba Kyari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwfwEF9vcug
Re: North Supports Extradition Of Kanu And Igboho But Blows Hot On Extradition Of Ab by shariff84: 7:43am On Aug 02, 2021
Pls don't be saying North,it's few group of people that called their selves northern youth forum.let me tell you more than half of the population of northern nigeria live in villages,they are farmers.Some don't even listen to radio talkless of browsing the internet, Majority don't even know abba kyari talkless of what's going on.Me myself iam a northerner but I always believed that things should be done in the right way.I always support due process,if abba kyari is guilty he should be extradite to US after all even if he get 100 million from any deal,iam not getting a kobo from it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Supports Extradition Of Kanu And Igboho But Blows Hot On Extradition Of Ab by Powersurge: 7:59am On Aug 02, 2021
Na only the foolish southerners dey claim rationality when it comes to their own. No matter how highly placed ir schooled a northerner is, he is first of all nepotic before anything else.

You can see how Atiku and other northern elites horribly came out to condemn southern governors for banning opening grazing. If na south u go see some yeye "scholars" giving you 1000 reasons why it must be banned.

1 Like

Re: North Supports Extradition Of Kanu And Igboho But Blows Hot On Extradition Of Ab by mamaafrik(m): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2021
Middle belt is not North,ask around
Re: North Supports Extradition Of Kanu And Igboho But Blows Hot On Extradition Of Ab by Skillsnigeria: 9:18am On Aug 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: North Supports Extradition Of Kanu And Igboho But Blows Hot On Extradition Of Ab by kayusely70(m): 9:21am On Aug 02, 2021
mamaafrik:
But when it comes to voting they always support the north.
Re: North Supports Extradition Of Kanu And Igboho But Blows Hot On Extradition Of Ab by Danjikanbauchi: 9:43am On Aug 02, 2021
mamaafrik:
we are not and we will never be, except kogi, Niger and Nasarawa.
Re: North Supports Extradition Of Kanu And Igboho But Blows Hot On Extradition Of Ab by Flyingngel(m): 10:30am On Aug 02, 2021
Southerners quickly sell their kinsmen for a porridge of yam while the North defend their no matter the circumstances. Fear Southern political leaders.
Re: North Supports Extradition Of Kanu And Igboho But Blows Hot On Extradition Of Ab by mamaafrik(m): 10:52am On Aug 02, 2021
kayusely70:
But when it comes to voting they always support the north.
many people are already informed,berom and my angan friends nearly change it for me when i insinuated such notion
Re: North Supports Extradition Of Kanu And Igboho But Blows Hot On Extradition Of Ab by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 02, 2021
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#
Any day anytime cool cool cool
Nooooo ! Sheyyykkkiiiieee cool cool cool

Re: North Supports Extradition Of Kanu And Igboho But Blows Hot On Extradition Of Ab by kayusely70(m): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
mamaafrik:
many people are already informed,berom and my angan friends nearly change it for me when i insinuated such notion
The last votings at the National Assembly is an example of my position. They voted for 3% for oil producing communities and same for electronic transmission of elections results.
Re: North Supports Extradition Of Kanu And Igboho But Blows Hot On Extradition Of Ab by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
Some people are very stupid for labelling a whole region on matters that doesn't concern general population. Though Northerners are the ardent listeners of news due to more than 60yrs broadcast by BBC Hausa, VOA Hausa, and DH Hausa but average Northerners don't give a Bleep about these nonsensical agitations and politicking tricks.
Very few people register with CAC and start broadcasting nonsense on social media and some cowards will start panting and wetting their underwear over media attention seeking press conference by bigots and divisive useless youths.
Nobody can show a place where Northern groups organising a program demonstrating more 1000 followers capacity.
All the useless organisations, forums and evil sociocultural groups across the Nation have nothing to offer their people but a sense of ethno-religious bigotry and religious fanaticism!

(1) (Reply)

A Virtuous Woman Goes Home, As Barr. Harrison Nwadike Buries Mum In Grand Style / Atiku Attended Buhari Son’s Wedding, Ignored PDP Crisis – Adeyanju / Biko, What Did Buhari Commission In Owerri?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.