Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,407 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. (2421 Views)

Press Release From INEC Saying That They Would Use IREV At All Cost Resurfaces / Nobody Is Totally Well - Umahi Replies Those Saying That Tinubu Is Not Healthy / "There Are No Igbos In The South South" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by daroz(m): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2021
caleboxylic:

She is one of the Benin slaves Reno described.

We should start addressing her type appropriately.
My thought exactly
Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by Sufferingboy(f): 10:04am On Aug 02, 2021
Commentor:

Sound education you gave that guy.

He should even pay for graduation gown after all the training you've given him.

Thank you sir.We Ika don't really have problem with anyone,it is Igbos who are the one looking for trouble.

I have said it before Ika people are off mixed ancestry.

Just the benins and Ishans(Esan) are the majority were our ancestors came from.

Followed by Igalas and Ndokwa,Aniocha Igbos.

Then the latecomers to the party,the Igbos from across the Niger river but they were not much and today they have been mixed through marriages.

We are not Benins and are not Igbos.We are Ika people.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by Sufferingboy(f): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2021
caleboxylic:

Nobody has time to waste with a slave(s).
The thread is because one of the Benin slaves attached Igbo to her origin and answers Igbo name.

You slaves should start learning Benin language and eradicate any element of Igbo in ika land. Even okowa answers an Igbo name. You people are slaves true true. Your forefathers were so shameless and inconsequential that they forget the language of their origin .
Slaves!

No go die on top another man matter.

You guys should go and dig deep about okowa ancestry,his ancestors came from benin.

But for political reasons okowa will claim to gain support of becoming Nigeria president one day.He will go behind and sponsor pro Ika activity to counter anything Igbo in Ikaland.

At the end of the day,you will see that okowa is just playing games with the head of Igbos.He knows what he is doing.

So Igbos should stop hoping on okowa,he nor get una time.
Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by ImmaculateSpenc: 10:50am On Aug 02, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Hmmm why u dey mumu like this?

Igbos are really shameless,third highest ethnic group wsy dey gossip about smaller ethnic group.

Una nor dey shame at all? Majority ethnic group wey don turn political minority?

Ika your foolishness one side.Ika man nor get Igbo man time.

You're really suffering indeed.
Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by Sufferingboy(f): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2021
ImmaculateSpenc:

You're really suffering indeed.

Igbos nor dey like truth.Are you guys not ashame at all?

Everyday Ika,Ikwerre and Ndokwa matter no go finnish for una mouth.

1 Like

Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by Sufferingboy(f): 10:56am On Aug 02, 2021
Okowa nor dey answer Igbo names,instead he bears Ika names which some of you Igbos also bear.Some Ika names are answered by the benins.
Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by Danjikanbauchi: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2021
Ekpeitit:
IPOB illiterates again.
Go back to your spare parts shop, you're useless
I feel your pain bro. It's well
Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by Ekpeitit(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
I feel your pain bro. It's well
Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by Ekpeitit(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2021
I'm not your brother,Ewu.
Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by ImmaculateSpenc: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Igbos nor dey like truth.Are you guys not ashame at all?

Everyday Ika,Ikwerre and Ndokwa matter no go finnish for una mouth.

How are they pained? Nobody is forcing anybody to any union. But you can’t claim you aren’t part of a people yet speak their language and bear their names.
Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by velocity25(m): 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
Here where I stay, there's a girl by name Udoka from Edo, she told me they are Igbo
Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by jude79(m): 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
FreeIgbos:

This is another level of stupidity. The naive and dumb girl ended up ridiculing herself.

Even if she is not educated, does that mean she won't have common sense too??

Hear her " I'm not Igbo but I'm Delta Igbo from Edo state" what the hell does that mean? Is there a tribe known as 'Delta'? A geographic location can never take the place of cultural heritage or identity!

I'm sorry for her public display of ignorance undecided

She said (a) I'm not Igbo (b) but I'm (Delta), Igbo
which in real meaning is I'm not Igbo, but I'm Igbo, this is confusing and meaningless, undecided secondly (c) Delta Igbo (d) from Edo state which in real meaning is I'm Igbo or not Igbo from delta, but I'm Igbo or not Igbo from Edo, also this is confusing and meaningless. undecided
In conclusion, I believe this kind of sickness known as IDCS: identity crisis syndrome, is peculiar to people, who were freed from slavery physically but are still slaves spiritually.
I also believe that Benin people should be given award, for being the only people who freed slaves, but are still spiritually enslaving them. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Machine Trending Tecno SPARK I Bought As Buhari's Staff (Photos) / Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness / Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.