Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, (10842 Views)

Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) / Man Beaten By Army Cadets For Complimenting A Female Cadet Recounts His Ordeal / 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by sbeezy8: 10:05pm On May 16, 2011
he looks african tho . . . n amongst american babes dude is not the talk of the town most american chicks would think hes average.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by sbeezy8: 10:06pm On May 16, 2011
buzugee:

real man right here. son of odua. a real israelite

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ezeuche ya wife will live you for that yoruba king  grin grin grin

he was in the old school sister nancy reggae song "no no no"

never noticed he was nigerian
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by buzugee(m): 10:08pm On May 16, 2011
sbeezy8:

he was in the old school sister nancy reggae song "no no no"

never noticed he was nigerian
he was also in oz. adewale the crazy psychotic inmate grin grin he is technically british. but his ancestry is yoruba
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by EzeUche2(m): 10:09pm On May 16, 2011
I knew sjeeezy would rear his head on this thread when I mentioned how the Ndigbo blend in with AA.

Meet me at Layla and lets see who can get the most AA ladies.  grin
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by sbeezy8: 10:11pm On May 16, 2011
EzeUche_:

grin grin grin

Igbos blend in easier with AA. Especially the Igbos who were raised in the U.S. Sometimes I cannot tell the difference between an Igbo child and an AA child.

[img]http://blog.singersroom.com/celebs/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/selita_osi.jpg

Look how easy we blend in. . .

he looks african actually n he look like the average nigga to me.

if you think hes good looking then . . .  iunno what to say looks average tho.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by EzeUche2(m): 10:12pm On May 16, 2011
Can you tell me which guy is Igbo? grin

Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by EzeUche2(m): 10:13pm On May 16, 2011
sbeezy8:

he looks african actually n he look like the average nigga to me.

if you think hes good looking then . . .  iunno what to say looks average tho.

I do not judge men.

But the ladies love him. cool

Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by EzeUche2(m): 10:15pm On May 16, 2011
Not to be rude, but why are most of children of Odua are dark, while we the Ndigbo have a nice brown hue.

Keep in mind I love all shades of black. cool
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by sbeezy8: 10:15pm On May 16, 2011
i knew he was african soon as i saw da video

lol what ever makes you feel better . . . homie but does chicks were PAID FOR THAT NIGHT DUH
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by buzugee(m): 10:16pm On May 16, 2011
ezeuche got a lil sugar in his tank. i bet you sleep with that guys picture under your pillow. you pirate
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by sbeezy8: 10:17pm On May 16, 2011
LOL

who is he dating after selita banks dumped him?
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by EzeUche2(m): 10:18pm On May 16, 2011
buzugee:

ezeuche got a lil sugar in his tank. i bet you sleep with that guys picture under your pillow. you pirate

I do not "swing that way."  angry

U be the butt pirate  grin

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVHS1RwkIbK7EMlnYr0inmUcX7O-CCN_hzgS7bSHF0w83ZkOdUow&t=1[/img]
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by sbeezy8: 10:18pm On May 16, 2011
^^^ ibo guys def do not like girls tho
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by playmode(m): 10:19pm On May 16, 2011
ekt_bear:

Was it really mandatory for Nigerian civil servants to pay 10% of their salary towards erasing apartheid in SA  

Na wa o, some serious dishonesty here

You see that dude who says he the leader of the Nigerian is a professional Ole!  shocked

The due said he passed through Ghana then to swaziland,nal BIG LIE!

A lot of Nigerians tell that lie so they can get the so called United Nations passport issued to verified refugees.

This is what they do :

These guys arrive from Nigeria and when they get here they hide or destroy their passport.They then proceed to the refugee office where they go and give them a sob story.Once they do that the Home affairs issues them a temporary refugee permit which they can use to open a bank account , enroll in a school or in some cases get a job.

The dude was lying through his teeth.

How can a decent leader of the Nigerian community be holding a meeting in Hillbrow inside a hotel that is a well known drug den

The Nigerian Embassy officials will not be caught dead in Hillbrow so why him?

They call it the Nigerian Association but there is nothing Nigerian about it.The members of the association are all Igbos.When they created the association they did not reach out to the other Nigerian tribes ,they just created it for themselves.Did you see their meeting,they were all speaking Igbo ,no deltas there ,no Yorubas there and no Huasa there.Most of those men in that video are top 419 goons.These are people i have met and interacted with and they are not what they claim to be be.They pretend on camera like the police is brutalizing them but when the camera is off ,they become chairmen for young Igbo boys who go to the internet cafes to "throw paper" on their behalf.

That self proclaimed Nigerian leader a professional 419 "guyman" as they call it.He was arrested a few months after the video aired but later released because he had strong connections in the SAPS.Some of those men are also PDP flag flying members in SA!
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by buzugee(m): 10:19pm On May 16, 2011
lol
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by EzeUche2(m): 10:20pm On May 16, 2011
sbeezy8:

^^^ ibo guys def do not like girls tho

Coming from the dude that is judging men?  

I said we blend in, you said he looks average. . .
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by sbeezy8: 10:22pm On May 16, 2011
@ i dont believe the 4 beaten are ibo they dont even like women, maybe yoruba or edo more believable

EzeUche_:

Coming from the dude that is judging men?  

I said we blend in, you said he looks average. . .

yea i can judge men women cause i kno im not gay . . you def dont see my posting pics of niggas lol u gay son
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by sbeezy8: 10:23pm On May 16, 2011
i can post maddd pics of dudes who look american but what would it matter?
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by tpia5: 10:25pm On May 16, 2011
Ezeuche

your blue hat guy looks as african as they come. The other fellow might be Aa but iwouldnt really bet on it.

And what's with the but photos?
Is that for sbeezy in particular since we all know he has a butt fetish, or is it for playmode, buzugee or any of the others here.

Do all of you need to meet in sexuality section.

Cant see how it's related to the topic at hand.

This is why nigeria doesnt progress cos the males think of nothing but butts and sex.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by sbeezy8: 10:27pm On May 16, 2011
you know ezes gay he posted a pic of babes showing yansh yet focused on the guy. lol

do ibos like puzzy?
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by playmode(m): 10:29pm On May 16, 2011
tpia@:

Ezeuche

your blue hat guy looks as african as they come. The other fellow might be Aa but iwouldnt really bet on it.

Is that for sbeezy in particular since we all know he has a butt fetish, or is it for playmode, buzugee or any of the others here.

This is why Nigeria doesnt progress cos the males think of nothing but butts and sex.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by buzugee(m): 10:30pm On May 16, 2011
tpia@:

Ezeuche

This is why nigeria doesnt progress cos the males think of nothing but butts and sex.
cheesy cheesy
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by playmode(m): 10:31pm On May 16, 2011
EzeUche_:

I do not judge men.

But the ladies love him.   cool

Ezeuche ,you will give people heart attack with all those butts you are posting  grin
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by tpia5: 10:31pm On May 16, 2011
^Thought you were in sir galahad mode.

That ended rather quickly, i'm not surprised to note.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by ektbear: 10:31pm On May 16, 2011
@playmode: Yeah it cracked me up when he said "Nigerians are descendants of Jews" grin He confused himself, I guess  grin
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by sbeezy8: 10:32pm On May 16, 2011
tpia@:

Ezeuche

naw disagree yorubas think of yansh n sex eze posted the pick solely for the guy in it weird . . .
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by ektbear: 10:33pm On May 16, 2011
ANyway with all of that said, Nigerians have a decent to good reputation in the US. Or at least some of the parts in it I've lived in.

Maybe it is mostly the poor ruffian types who end up in South Africa
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by buzugee(m): 10:34pm On May 16, 2011
ezeuche skips when he walks  cheesy he is a lil light in the sneaker  cheesy
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by playmode(m): 10:34pm On May 16, 2011
ekt_bear:

@playmode: Yeah it cracked me up when he said "Nigerians are descendants of Jews" grin He confused himself, I guess  grin

That is why many South Africans think we are not too bright because they keep saying they are descendants of jews.I mean what is up with dat  Can't they be proud of being African
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by tpia5: 10:35pm On May 16, 2011
That might be true but ezeuche clearly seems to have a butt fetish.

He's posted that exact picture many times in this section.

I suspect he has it as a screensaver?
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by buzugee(m): 10:36pm On May 16, 2011
ekt_bear:

ANyway with all of that said, Nigerians have a decent to good reputation in the US. Or at least some of the parts in it I've lived in.

Maybe it is mostly the poor ruffian types who end up in South Africa
the problem with the US is that there are bigger and more sophisticated criminals like the albanians, italians polish, russians and chinese, so that our crimes is insignificant. dont mean we have a good reputation
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by tpia5: 10:36pm On May 16, 2011
My last post was for sbeezy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. / OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . / Buhari, Good Governance Will Silence Social Media By Fredrick Nwabufo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.