Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, (10857 Views)

Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) / Man Beaten By Army Cadets For Complimenting A Female Cadet Recounts His Ordeal / 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by sbeezy8: 10:39pm On May 16, 2011
tpia@:

That might be true but ezeuche clearly seems to have a butt fetish.

He's posted that exact picture many times in this section.

I suspect he has it as a screensaver?

naaa he likes the guy in it, ive seen him post it but never to talk about d babes really weird only the guy in it.

fukin weirdo
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by playmode(m): 10:41pm On May 16, 2011
ekt_bear:

ANyway with all of that said, Nigerians have a decent to good reputation in the US. Or at least some of the parts in it I've lived in.

Maybe it is mostly the [b]poor ruffian [/b]types who end up in South Africa

Yeah you are right ,i have heard that the ones in SA are mostly of Anambra extraction !

The part that cracked me up is when that guy said that since there was no Job in SA the only way to make ends meet is through crime  grin grin grin grin grin

I was like hell no ,he did not just say that  grin grin grin grin

buzugee:

the problem with the US is that there are bigger and more sophisticated criminals like the albanians, italians polish, russians and chinese, so that our crimes is insignificant. dont mean we have a good reputation

True dat but i still belive that Nigerian in the USA are more civilized than the ones here.

tpia@:

That might be true but ezeuche clearly seems to have a butt fetish.

He's posted that exact picture many times in this section.

I suspect he has it as a screensaver?

Chai ,Tpia biko take it easy on Ezeuche now  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by tpia5: 10:53pm On May 16, 2011
^You nko?

Checking out butts online?
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by macjive01: 10:54pm On May 16, 2011
@playmode, what do u think wud be the percentage of non- igbo Nigerian in SA ?
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by Chyz2: 10:55pm On May 16, 2011
tpia@:

^You nko?

Hey babe, i missed u kiss
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by macjive01: 10:57pm On May 16, 2011
on the ezeuche's photo, the girl on the front right is . . . the arse is . . . . mehn!. How do u describe that?
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by tpia5: 11:01pm On May 16, 2011
I wonder how those girls will explain that picture to their future pikins sha.

I guess it doesnt matter or it will have vanished from the web by then.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by EzeUche2(m): 11:11pm On May 16, 2011
I leave for a few minutes and that tight jeans wearing sjeezy is calling me ga.y.

Even though he is rating men on looks. Unbelievable!

I said we Igbo men get the ladies and his kissed by the sun arse doesn't.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by EzeUche2(m): 11:13pm On May 16, 2011
Ezeuche is ALL man. And loves phat arses.

Go to the Romance Section and I have dedicated whole threads to such. . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-613147.0.html
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by macjive01: 11:20pm On May 16, 2011
lol
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by playmode(m): 12:19am On May 17, 2011
macjive01:

@playmode, what do u think wud be the percentage of non- igbo Nigerian in SA ?

Based on what i was told  by an Home Affairs official last year non-igbos amount to only 15% of the Nigerian population in SA but i think it is more up to 20%. I know of NDs in SA but i have only met one hausa person here and she works in the Embassy.

tpia@:

^You nko?

Abeg abeg abeg o ,how did i check butts online ?  grin grin grin grin grin

We were discussing jeje when Ezeuche decided to invite those intrument of temptation into this thread  grin

macjive01:

on the ezeuche's photo, the girl on the front right is .  .  . the arse is . . .  .  mehn!. How do u describe that?

Opabiye!  grin grin grin grin 

Chai may GOD forgive me for i have sinned !

Peeps ,it is 1:19 A.M here.Going to bed ,catch you folks later!
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by tpia5: 12:29am On May 17, 2011
^This one that you're grinning from ear to ear- what if one or more of these is somebody's wife now.

Can the husband beat you up. Lol
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by PhysicsMHD(m): 12:53am On May 17, 2011
buzugee:

this is not strictly an igbo behavior. i think black men in general are lecherous pervs. you dont even want to try the african americans. they dont care if she is married or not, they will still try to holla. this is one aspect in which i respect white men. they keep things in perspective. no need to loose your head over a skirt. keep the sexual quest to appropriate places and even at the appropriate places (they, white men) still play it very cool and relaxed.
black men on the other hand are lecherous and smarmy pervs. yes i can say this because i am black and this aspect of blackness irritates me.

[img]http://martiallaw.files./2007/10/dominique-strauss-kahn.JPG[/img]

Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by Rgp92: 1:53am On May 17, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

[img]http://martiallaw.files./2007/10/dominique-strauss-kahn.JPG[/img]

LOL lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin People really need to stop generalize Black people angry angry There are idiots in all ethincs groups
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by Afanna1: 6:28am On May 18, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by faithhope1: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2011
I don't understand why people are saying bad things about a race/ethnicity when its the person who is the doer, regardless if he is a yoruba, igbo, or whatever. Not all Nigerians behave the way you (Playmode) have described them to be. Okay, so if a Yoruba man mistreat a lady, that means the WHOLE YORUBA community is bad? Please use your common sense. Wise man will talk sense. You won't blame the whole race for any misconduct done by someone from certain tribe/race/ethnic. Please respect one another. Just because another person do bad things to you, it doesn't give you any right to do the same thing to the other person. If you do the same thing, then what is the difference between you and the other person? It is not only Igbo man who like to grab women's ass. Other people too, the chinese, indian, malay, as long as they have feelings and emotions, they can feel, then, they will do it. Don't judge the whole race because of few people that did bad things. Its wrong to do that.

I wonder, what was the lady doing at 7pm, outside, with her kids? Isn't it supposed to be time for her to take the kids back home? Take shower, prepare dinner, or whatever? Why still outside? And I don't believe those 4 Nigerians would say something profane to her and then the husband come in a calm manner. I mean, its the news. How often do they write real stuff in the news? They always twist the story. Unless you are in the place of incident, you will never really know what happened. Things like this should be investigated. But I read the news from the link that you (Playmode) included in your comment. It made me wonder,

1. What was she doing at 7pm outside, with her kids? She's supposed to be home.
2. If the Nigerians did say profane words to her, why the hell she didn't just tell them to go away or just ignore them?
3. If the husband came and talk calmly to those Nigerians, why would the Nigerians refused cooperate?
4. About 30 people came to the scene, but the 4 Nigerians were not even scared and instead, asked them to fight? Why? Are they stupid?

there are many things which happened in Kepong, a lot of killing. Not just Kepong, many parts of Peninsular Malaysia, which involved Nigerians. Im sure most Nigerians are well aware about it, so why would they still provoke anger among the local people? Don't you find it weird? The story was probably made up to cover up those people who beat up the 4 Nigerians. Have you thought about that? I don't like all Nigerians, because I do know some of them can be so rude, but I have never encountered a very rude Nigerian who would touch me anyhow or talk to me in vulgar language, in my whole life. I am a Malaysian, and I respect every culture. I think that because of what came in the news, what they portray the Nigerian to be, has made people to hate Nigerians.

Police would just stop any black man and demand for money. And as a foreigner, they are scared, so they have no choice but to give. Sometimes, the police would intimidate them for no reason. Have you noticed how much they are being mistreated for the few people who have done wrong in the past? Its stupid. I believe every human being regardless of the race or ethnicity deserve to be respected and treated like a human being.

Another last thing, I don't just get it, why do you (PLAYMODE) always experience the incident of men grabbing ur gf's ass? Its funny, why does it happen to your gf/wife all the time?? Have u thought about that??

Be kind to one another.
Re: 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, by Afroconnect: 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
playmode: Unfortunately, most uneducated Nigerian men overseas tend to be aggressive with women. I am commenting from personal experience. The other day i was on my way home with my wife when we stopped at a spaza shop to pick up some supplies. I stayed in the car while my wife went into the store to buy some lays and coke. The next thing i knew ,she ran out of the shop and screamed." one of your brothers just groped my a'z'z". I responded immediately ,first i reached into my glove compartment then ran back to the front of the store with her where she pointed out the guy to me. I asked in a very enraged voice if he touched my wife's behind and he replied " haba which ones now, take am easy o ,na woman you dey follow like this" .From his heavy accent i could tell he was Nigerian and of Igbo origin. Before he could finish his obviously unapologetic sentence, I took out my 9mm from under my shirt and pistol whipped the scumbag in the face.

The store owners (who were Pakistanis by the way) rushed out to restrain me and pleaded with me not to hurt him any further. I contemplated calling the cops but I quickly realized that I had no case since I already hit him and blood was trickling out of the side of his head. I drove away and i felt no remorse whatsoever instead I felt good that i had taught him a lesson.

That won't be the first time someone of Igbo origin has assaulted my woman. I remember two other incidents. When i was younger growing up in Ikeja, i was walking my girlfriend home one day when we bumped into these older ibos boys who groped her in my presence and there was nothing i could do about it. I was just too scared to engage them as these boys were like 5 years older than me and they were 4 in number.

The second incident was when i was in LASU and i went to Alaba to buy a second hand Sound system for my hostel. My girlfriend of that time who happened to be Igbos also was in my company and these useless animals could not stop groping her a.z.z. I remained calm for a while but after the 4th guy touched her behind i just lost it and "rushed" the guy ,need less to say the other monkeys from the other stores rushed to his rescue and gave me the beating of my life. Luckily for me an assistant to the chairman of Alaba was close by and he came to my rescue.

They took me and the store owner i assaulted to the Alaba association's office where i explained to the chairman why i attacked the guy. The chairman also asked my GF what happened and she told him the same thing i did so he ordered that his men lock the store owner's shop up for a whole week. He was very apologetic and asked me not to hate Alaba market because of this incident. He said they were trying hard to ensure that members of their association treat customers with respect. He called us a taxi and sent us on our way.

I know many guys on this forum have experienced what i am talking especially in market areas. From Mandilas market  to Alaba to other markets where igbos are concentrated, they are known for pulling women’s arms ,tapping their a.z.z even when they are in the company of their husband or boyfriend. It is really a bad habit on their part.

They still do it here in SA and i am sure they are the ones doing it in asia.There is just no end to their madness,especially the uneducated ones.I am not a tribalist and i don't hate igbos but you can not deny the fact that uneducated Igbos are a menace even to their own people.
Next time shoot his legs,he will learn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plot To Suspend Magu Uncovered / 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment / "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.