Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,100 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) (67218 Views)

Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Krismas(m): 5:32am On Aug 05, 2021
emae009:

U2 Spy plane
SR 71 blackbird
F-117 NightHawk
Babyboy
RQ-170
B2 Spirit bomber

I could go on and on but that's a few that were manufactured tested and nobody knew until they were used.
To show you how classified Area 51 is, the whole of American mainland is defended by legacy aircraft like the F-16, F-15C and D but Area 51 is defended by F-22s. You can only fly there if authorized military or civilian.
coolU are the one who believe the lie that nobody knew, in this days of Wikileaks grin cos it’s convenient for u to do so. I don tink a serious secret service depend too much on drone intelligence gathering. The Russians plant moles or double agents and hack servers.
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Krismas(m): 5:45am On Aug 05, 2021
BinamRex:

India is an ally of the US too. Have you ever heard of the Quad? Some of you are just ignorant.
coolNobody say any country cannot have multiple allies. But wen the chips are down, who will India side? In the last Russia Navy ceremony, India was one of the countries that sent a warship to grace the occasion in solidarity. Indian Russian relationship runs really deep dan u suspect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by harmargedon: 6:01am On Aug 05, 2021
Kandeed:

US protects Japan so they really have no choice but to support the US
what if they don't?, the Asians can always sought out their differences. "An enemy to my enemy is my friend". The Japanese and the Chinese might not be love birds, but one thing is for sure, they don't like America.
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by pacespot(m): 6:04am On Aug 05, 2021
Let these people end this world as soon as possible, Americans with all their wealth and surpluses still fighting China, a developing country. Na greed go end the world at last. Forget about their recent economic successes and manufacturing prowess, if you go to some rural areas in China you will think you are in Africa. China still has a lot of people (hundreds of millions of their citizens) to move out of poverty. I'm not saying China cannot do more in opening up its economy to the world, but China's rise or America's decline is not the problem of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by realray(m): 6:12am On Aug 05, 2021
Aidejay:
Everything USA does is always amazing.

Even if it's something terrible, these people will find a way to make it facinating and beautiful to see.

Greatest country in the universe.

yea but God has left them because of their useless laws which is an abomination....CHRIST IS COMING SOON
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by able20(m): 6:32am On Aug 05, 2021
Daddysidhan:
Russia and China can't dream of this Lols, America is still the undisputed champion.
In today's world no body is a champion when it comes to 3rd world War, every where go boil.
This is not 1st or 2nd WW.

1 Like

Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by drlateef: 6:54am On Aug 05, 2021
Christian terrorism will kill the whole of mankind. Those who started First World War were Christians. Those who started Second World War were Christians. Now they are at it again, terrorising the whole of mankind. Their Nigerian brothers are not talking now, they will divert our attention to Boko Haram as if Boko Haran has a war plane or nuclear bomb like America and Russia. All terrorism must stop now. The world needs peace.
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Jackbaur88: 7:40am On Aug 05, 2021
goodheart02:

The way some of u talk here on nairaland dey make me vomit. How can u call the Iraqi invasion a war?? That was more of a peace keeping mission and extermination of terrorism, same thing with that of Afghanistan. You think a war between US and Iraq will last for even a week?? The present Iraq that is no longer as powerful as the Iraq of the gulf war in the early 90s. Pls spare me the bullshiting.

Also saying the US can't fight Russia is sounding like a joke. If I may ask why? How? Can China and Russia face the US on sea or air?? This two places are the turning points of battles of u must know. So do they have what it takes to do these Presently China operates just 2 aircraft carriers and Russia operates only 1, but the US operates 11 solid aircrafts carrier and the biggest carriers in the whole world. In air combat the US has got the two fastest and most stealth jets. All we keep hearing from China and Russia is their hypersonic missile of which they don't know if the US has a secret defence systems or tactics they have prepared. Why do u also think they established the United States Space Force which their operations are still being kept secret.
My brother I keep telling them, only the empty drum makes the loudest noise.

1 Like

Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by GeneralB: 7:44am On Aug 05, 2021
Daddysidhan:
Russia and China can't dream of this Lols, America is still the undisputed champion.
China may not stand America but not Russia please. Russia has the highest known nuclearheads and more dangerous military hardware than any country.
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Kandeed: 7:55am On Aug 05, 2021
harmargedon:
what if they don't?, the Asians can always sought out their differences. "An enemy to my enemy is my friend". The Japanese and the Chinese might not be love birds, but one thing is for sure, they don't like America.

You still don't get it do you?? there's a treaty signed already as to that effect both economically and security wise and that's why Japan don't have an Army of their own. so baba leave ur "enemy of my enemy is my friend" forklore at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by cuteralph101(m): 8:04am On Aug 05, 2021
Ayo2004:

Nobody is saying US doesn't have the upper hand but Russia is not Afghanistan or Iraq,the damage done to the US by Russia will weaken them greatly even if they win..their military, economy,finance, infrastructure will be greatly affected especially considering China and Russia are strong allies

They wouldn't dare an open war with Russia
what is expected in war? U think US won't have casualty? They will but who surrenders isn't US

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Aurelius1(m): 8:06am On Aug 05, 2021
Ayo2004:

Ok,just updated,u are right about Ukraine
What about the main point of my comment?
Do u think US will want to fight Russia and China knowing how destructive it will be for them no matter the outcome?
None of them would want to fight. They can only try to intimidate with words and show of weaponry. Them dey fear themselves!

1 Like

Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Aurelius1(m): 8:14am On Aug 05, 2021
Krismas:
coolIsrael cannot take out Iran. Ask Obama how Iran revise-engineered an American surveillance plane after tricking the plane to land successfully in Iran. Its not beans. If Israel is not afraid of Iran, why have they been assassinating their nuclear scientists? In war every one counts. They cud supply fighting men money and food.
Bro, US is the only thing stopping Israel from attacking Iran. Israel does not fight any war the US does not approve of, cos if Iranian allies join the fight US would be there for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Lamba42(m): 8:15am On Aug 05, 2021
Daddysidhan:
Liessssss Brooooo, every Empire will rise & fall only the Kingdom of Heaven will remain! God bless you . Repent while you still can
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Aurelius1(m): 8:24am On Aug 05, 2021
Krismas:
coolIf the US is so formidable, why have they not defeated the Taliban since 20yrs now? Why did they flee from Vietnam from Viet-kongs who are actually Chinese military? Why was the US unable to defeat North Korea in the Korean War? Why was the US unable to remove Assad after all the war in Syria?
Why was the almighty USSR not able to defeat a rag tag Afghan militias in the early 80s?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by harmargedon: 8:28am On Aug 05, 2021
Kandeed:

You still don't get it do you?? there's a treaty signed already as to that effect both economically and security wise and that's why Japan don't have an Army of their own. so baba leave ur "enemy of my enemy is my friend" forklore at home
I'll quote you sooner than you think. Let's just wait for the trigger.
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by emae009(m): 8:36am On Aug 05, 2021
Krismas:
coolU are the one who believe the lie that nobody knew, in this days of Wikileaks grin cos it’s convenient for u to do so. I don tink a serious secret service depend too much on drone intelligence gathering. The Russians plant moles or double agents and hack servers.

Smh... when you want to argue, the least you can do is make an effort and do it intelligently. Do your research and you'd know that all those were secret projects that people only knew aboht after they were deployed.

2 Likes

Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by emae009(m): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2021
Aurelius1:
Why was the almighty USSR not able to defeat a rag tag Afghan militias in the early 80s?

they don't always like to talk about that. The US provided the Taliban with the stinger manpad and that's all it took to defeat Russia.
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Vado(m): 9:06am On Aug 05, 2021
Krismas:
coolWar is not about numbers. Only Germany fought US, Britain, France and Russia at the same time. Russia has powerful allies too. India, China, North Korea, Mongolia, Iran, then Syria. These countries India and China has over 2billion poupulation. So Russia has on its side more people.

India is pro-Israel right now, they will never go to war against the West interests when they also have enemies like Pakistan beside them. My thoughts tho.
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Krismas(m): 9:07am On Aug 05, 2021
emae009:

Smh... when you want to argue, the least you can do is make an effort and do it intelligently. Do your research and you'd know that all those were secret projects that people only knew aboht after they were deployed.
coolIntelligently u say? But I did not tell u people knew about those said weapons b4 they were deployed or did i? Secret services are not people. They are institutions. I don’t know when u will finally come to the knowledge of the truth that there are no secrecy wen it comes to weapons. U can’t find such truth from google search
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by mc4talkative: 9:17am On Aug 05, 2021
I understand dieeee
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Dragging my weed....

Once the fight start now.....na military bombing and format go sure we bombers

If you are niggarrrr and you understand my statement then you must be a real niggarr
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Krismas(m): 9:23am On Aug 05, 2021
Aurelius1:
coolSimple. The United States frustrated the military goals of USSR in Afghan. By creating, arming and funding the Taliban. Though Russia is not revenging rite now.
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by seunny4lif(m): 9:32am On Aug 05, 2021
It’s was Russia(USSR) that saved India during the war with western supported Pak
All the equipments India used was from the USSR and when the USA said they going to attack India during the war, it’s was USSR that send 3 warships to India ocean
Krismas:
coolNobody say any country cannot have multiple allies. But wen the chips are down, who will India side? In the last Russia Navy ceremony, India was one of the countries that sent a warship to grace the occasion in solidarity. Indian Russian relationship runs really deep dan u suspect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 9:32am On Aug 05, 2021
goodheart02:

And smart enough they didn't expose the types of weapons or missile that was used in the war games. Everything was still kept secret waiting for the day they use it. But Russia or China will announce to the whole world when the test a missile in a small drill.

Lol, when a military announçe a test in the public, know that they have developed far greater one in secret and tested secretly.
No country is foolish to announce their trump card, you guys don't know military at all.
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 9:36am On Aug 05, 2021
goodheart02:

The way some of u talk here on nairaland dey make me vomit. How can u call the Iraqi invasion a war?? That was more of a peace keeping mission and extermination of terrorism, same thing with that of Afghanistan. You think a war between US and Iraq will last for even a week?? The present Iraq that is no longer as powerful as the Iraq of the gulf war in the early 90s. Pls spare me the bullshiting.

Also saying the US can't fight Russia is sounding like a joke. If I may ask why? How? Can China and Russia face the US on sea or air?? This two places are the turning points of battles of u must know. So do they have what it takes to do these Presently China operates just 2 aircraft carriers and Russia operates only 1, but the US operates 11 solid aircrafts carrier and the biggest carriers in the whole world. In air combat the US has got the two fastest and most stealth jets. All we keep hearing from China and Russia is their hypersonic missile of which they don't know if the US has a secret defence systems or tactics they have prepared. Why do u also think they established the United States Space Force which their operations are still being kept secret.

And you think others don't have their secret weapon as trump card. Believe everything u see on news at your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Krismas(m): 9:37am On Aug 05, 2021
Kandeed:

coolJapan has an army.
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by seunny4lif(m): 9:38am On Aug 05, 2021
Aurelius1:
USSR was successful but the USA and her allies started supporting the same people they now called terrorist against the USSR.
They supplied them with all weapons except warships and fighter jets
The USA created Talibans and now Talibans are home
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Krismas(m): 9:54am On Aug 05, 2021
Aurelius1:
Bro, US is the only thing stopping Israel from attacking Iran. Israel does not fight any war the US does not approve of, cos if Iranian allies join the fight US would be there for them.
coolCan u pls listen to urself? US is stopping Israel from attacking Iran? Wen US have desired more than any other thing to attack Iran themselves? grin If anything, I should tink US will be encouraging them to do so! Israel know fully well they can’t handle Iran. They are banking on their 500nuclear warhead to provide d deterrence. So Iran must not have theirs. That’s why they are killing the scientists. Ordinary Hizbollah hard Israel, na Iran dem wan face? Bring it on! Abi u tink say Iran na HAMAS? HAMAS is just a political party like PDP, they are not armed. Iran in the other hand is a well armed nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Aniboo: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Dragging my weed....

Once the fight start now.....na military bombing and format go sure we bombers

If you are niggarrrr and you understand my statement then you must be a real niggarr
Real nigga I sight you �
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by cuteralph101(m): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2021
harmargedon:
remember, not everyone who laughs with you is your friend, I don't think Japan will be too quick to forgive America for what they did. For now America cannot tell who truly their friends are, that's why they ensure that every countries citizens is part of their system. No country would want to harm its own.
Japan that pays hefti bills to keep US troops in their country. There's this saying if u can't beat them join them
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Aurelius1(m): 10:03am On Aug 05, 2021
Krismas:
coolCan u pls listen to urself? US is stopping Israel from attacking Iran? Wen US have desired more than any other thing to attack Iran themselves? grin If anything, I should tink US will be encouraging them to do so! Israel know fully well they can’t handle Iran. They are banking on their 500nuclear warhead to provide d deterrence. So Iran must not have theirs. That’s why they are killing the scientists. Ordinary Hizbollah hard Israel, na Iran dem wan face? Bring it on! Abi u tink say Iran na HAMAS? HAMAS is just a political party like PDP, they are not armed. Iran in the other hand is a well armed nation
If Iran is so tough, why did they not attack Israel when their top scientist was killed right inside Iran? Let Iran come to Israel and kill a government official and see what will happen.
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by goodheart02(m): 10:06am On Aug 05, 2021
Kandeed:

I shock when ah see Ukraine....na why i decide to read n pass without quoting him cuz it's obvious nigga got a limited IQ

My dear the nigga is so low on brain chips

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) / Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France / This Is What The World's Biggest Nuclear Bomb Explosion Looks Like (Video, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.