Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,243 members, 7,860,555 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) (67225 Views)

Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Devgru: 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
Rochasstatue:

Guderian na general not General. Were you in Jos in the early 80's? Were you born then?
where you in sedan and Kiev in the 40's, where you born then?

1 Like

Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Krismas(m): 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
sweetjohn:
You are now moving away from China and Russia. China and Russia can never stand against USA in full blown war, Vietnam even. They may win USA in a cold war where you respect eachother and also put certain things into consideration like not directly attacking citizens. They are rules of engagement in cold war. But in a full blown war like WW2, there are no rules whatever, attack your enemy anyway you finds convenient using any weapons you felt can give you absolutely victory. No country have had such war with USA and remain the same. No country has the capacity to withstand US in a full blown war. I give you example, US has the financial strength and capacity to defeat the whole world. Don't forget, its the financial strength USA had that gave them edge over Hitler and his armies and at the SAME TIME defeated Japan.Russia don't have the financial strength to engage. Though China seems but they will run down and be defeated. Everything in this world depends on finances. In a full blown war, you lose and spend lots of lots and lots of money on continuous inventions and weaponry. Its just beyond having currently a nuclear nuke and weaponry. what if your enemy decode and deactivate your weapons or you totally exhausted your weapons? You will need to produce or buy or invent better ones which will takes lots of money and time. Russia don't have such. China will be exhausted and overhelmed on the long run. USA is so so so stinkingly rich. Go through the list of the first 100 richest men. How many chinas, Russians are there? The list is made up of 80% Americans or Israeli - Americans.
coolSincerely, I didn’t know how I can help u. I think u watch too much American films, dats why u tink Hollywood is real. U don’t know the meaning of Cold War. U have refused to read about the wars e.g Vietnam war! U not talking from an informed position, ur assertions are from ur feelings, which is not based on research atall. U need to change. The US is not very very rich as u think. The list of rich people u talking about is as compiled by FORBES MAGAZINE which is extremely misleading! U truly tink Bill gates or jack ma or Bozos is the richest man in the world? Very funny. Well history show u don need to be rich to go to war. B4 WW2, America couldnt feed itself, they queue up to collect soup, coal and every kind of supply. It’s called the Great Depression. Read it up. America went into the war very poor but came out rich. Germany went into the war poor, so u don have to be rich to go to war. That no nation can stand against the US in a full blown war, is merely a finge of ur imagination. It’s not based on fact. In bid to win in Vietnam, America used the chemical called YELLOW ORANGE on the viet creeks. It has harmed generations of Vietnamese till date. It was chemical weapon. They did not care about civilians or anything u are talking about. Yet they lost. Japan beat the US silly in many battles in the Pacific in WW2. In one of the battles they almost captured General McAuthor. If America fight Russia or China, they will be very sorry, I can assure u. Thank u and BYE

1 Like

Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by sweetjohn(m): 1:07am On Aug 08, 2021
Krismas:
coolSincerely, I didn’t know how I can help u. I think u watch too much American films, dats why u tink Hollywood is real. U don’t know the meaning of Cold War. U have refused to read about the wars e.g Vietnam war! U not talking from an informed position, ur assertions are from ur feelings, which is not based on research atall. U need to change. The US is not very very rich as u think. The list of rich people u talking about is as compiled by FORBES MAGAZINE which is extremely misleading! U truly tink Bill gates or jack ma or Bozos is the richest man in the world? Very funny. Well history show u don need to be rich to go to war. B4 WW2, America couldnt feed itself, they queue up to collect soup, coal and every kind of supply. It’s called the Great Depression. Read it up. America went into the war very poor but came out rich. Germany went into the war poor, so u don have to be rich to go to war. That no nation can stand against the US in a full blown war, is merely a finge of ur imagination. It’s not based on fact. In bid to win in Vietnam, America used the chemical called YELLOW ORANGE on the viet creeks. It has harmed generations of Vietnamese till date. It was chemical weapon. They did not care about civilians or anything u are talking about. Yet they lost. Japan beat the US silly in many battles in the Pacific in WW2. In one of the battles they almost captured General McAuthor. If America fight Russia or China, they will be very sorry, I can assure u. Thank u and BYE
Between me and you who lack research. You said Bill gates and co are not the richest then who are? And where do you based that claims from? Also, from my research, America was stinkingly very wealthy during WW2. And according to research, they we're able to defeat the German and Japan same period. Who ever taught you that money is not necessary in war needs to be flogged to death. Money is the major factor to achieve anything in this life. China combine with Russia will fall in war against the US. Believe it or not but that's fact. Not as if any country that is rich will win a war but a country who invest its wealth in weapons and military definitely will. And US, just like North Korea and Russia even though the last two country are having economic challenges invest much of it money on military and weapons. Do you know how much it takes to invest on that? Now imagine during a war, you are out of weapons and no money to buy from other country or keep producing more. What do you think will happen to you? During the WW2 the America became more richer and unemployment dropped dramatically BC people were employed to produced more weapons for their country. It involves huge amount of dollars. That's why they produce more sophisticated weapons and never run short of weapons. Can Russia stand that? If Hitler with his numerous armies did not, do you think Russia or China with her large population be able to sustain that? When you start a war, one thing is certain, you don't know when it will end. Can Russia and China last that long during the war? America for sure will and infact, just like the WW2 became more richer
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Krismas(m): 9:43am On Aug 08, 2021
sweetjohn:
Between me and you who lack research. You said Bill gates and co are not the richest then who are? And where do you based that claims from? Also, from my research, America was stinkingly very wealthy during WW2. And according to research, they we're able to defeat the German and Japan same period. Who ever taught you that money is not necessary in war needs to be flogged to death. Money is the major factor to achieve anything in this life. China combine with Russia will fall in war against the US. Believe it or not but that's fact. Not as if any country that is rich will win a war but a country who invest its wealth in weapons and military definitely will. And US, just like North Korea and Russia even though the last two country are having economic challenges invest much of it money on military and weapons. Do you know how much it takes to invest on that? Now imagine during a war, you are out of weapons and no money to buy from other country or keep producing more. What do you think will happen to you? During the WW2 the America became more richer and unemployment dropped dramatically BC people were employed to produced more weapons for their country. It involves huge amount of dollars. That's why they produce more sophisticated weapons and never run short of weapons. Can Russia stand that? If Hitler with his numerous armies did not, do you think Russia or China with her large population be able to sustain that? When you start a war, one thing is certain, you don't know when it will end. Can Russia and China last that long during the war? America for sure will and infact, just like the WW2 became more richer
cool Those compiling the list of rich people, leave out drug barons, corrupt politicians, controllers of black markets, gambling and prostitution rings, organized crime networks and so called STATE WEALTH. Bill gate is a pauper and extremely laughable to tink those men of his type are richest men in the world. But people like u, who keep deceiving themselves, will believe everything the west tell u. Why don’t u read about the GREAT DEPRESSION first b4 u started replying? Wen a country cud not feed itself, no jobs no prospect, how rich is that country? USA was very very poor going into WW2. So, u don need to be rich to start a war. U CAN USE UR ENEMIES MONEY AGAINST THEM. USA did not fight Hitler much. There main war was with the Japanese. It was Britain, France and Russia who suffered the most from Hitler. How can u tink the US alone defeated Hitler? So funny! If the US needed an atomic bomb to force Japan to surrender, that show u how competent their fighting men are. Now Russia has Nuclear weapon, China has too. America has no edge over them in that regard. If it is military showdown, they’ve had it twice against a poorly prepared Japanese side in Vietnam and Korea and in both cases they were nothing to write home about. If they cud not beat China is it Russia they will beat? Forget it.

1 Like

Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by sweetjohn(m): 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
Krismas:
cool Those compiling the list of rich people, leave out drug barons, corrupt politicians, controllers of black markets, gambling and prostitution rings, organized crime networks and so called STATE WEALTH. Bill gate is a pauper and extremely laughable to tink those men of his type are richest men in the world. But people like u, who keep deceiving themselves, will believe everything the west tell u. Why don’t u read about the GREAT DEPRESSION first b4 u started replying? Wen a country cud not feed itself, no jobs no prospect, how rich is that country? USA was very very poor going into WW2. So, u don need to be rich to start a war. U CAN USE UR ENEMIES MONEY AGAINST THEM. USA did not fight Hitler much. There main war was with the Japanese. It was Britain, France and Russia who suffered the most from Hitler. How can u tink the US alone defeated Hitler? So funny! If the US needed an atomic bomb to force Japan to surrender, that show u how competent their fighting men are. Now Russia has Nuclear weapon, China has too. America has no edge over them in that regard. If it is military showdown, they’ve had it twice against a poorly prepared Japanese side in Vietnam and Korea and in both cases they were nothing to write home about. If they cud not beat China is it Russia they will beat? Forget it.
All what I know, even you have same knowledge, you just want to argue to satisfy yourself, no country can challenge the US in war yet, not Russia not China. If Russia and China thinks they can, why are they not world power? Or do you think world power is for mouth? America still call the shot till date
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Jimasun: 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
sweetjohn:
All what I know, even you have same knowledge, you just want to argue to satisfy yourself, no country can challenge the US in war yet, not Russia not China. If Russia and China thinks they can, why are they not world power? Or do you think world power is for mouth? America still call the shot till date
Stop arguing what is not.
United States cannot defeat Russia or China. Neither will Russia or China too defeat United States. It is called mutually assured destruction.
However, if any country has a rare chance of survival, it is Russia because of its geography.
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by sweetjohn(m): 12:10am On Aug 10, 2021
Jimasun:

Stop arguing what is not.
United States cannot defeat Russia or China. Neither will Russia or China too defeat United States. It is called mutually assured destruction.
However, if any country has a rare chance of survival, it is Russia because of its geography.
You stop arguing nonsenese. Save your energy defending Russia and tell Russia or China to collect world power from US let's see.
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Jimasun: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2021
sweetjohn:
You stop arguing nonsenese. Save your energy defending Russia and tell Russia or China to collect world power from US let's see.
World power ko, world police ni.
Too much of Hollywood sha
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Rochasstatue(f): 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
Devgru:

where you in sedan and Kiev in the 40's, where you born then?

Respect yourself there!!!!!!
Ancient of days.
Am a Nigerian.
I speak on Nigerian issues.
I need not embark on a journey of discovery to Sedan or Kiev.
Stop the fruitless analytical masturbation.
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Devgru: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rochasstatue:

Respect yourself there!!!!!!
Ancient of days.
Am a Nigerian.
I speak on Nigerian issues.
I need not embark on a journey of discovery to Sedan or Kiev.
Stop the fruitless analytical masturbation.
I'm a Nigerian as well.... but we've got to draw the line between patriotism and blind loyalty.
No American would genuinely say Ronald Reagan was a better public speaker than Winston Churchill.... speak the truth always, that's my point
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by sweetjohn(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Jimasun:

World power ko, world police ni.
Too much of Hollywood sha
You want to deny this one also. O boy, you too like argument, I swear. You kept saying Holywood, Beside, it is more real than your China and Russia unrealistic movies
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by orisa37: 7:21am On Aug 11, 2021
GOOD.

NIGERIA MUST DECENTRALIZE THE AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND LIMIT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND MILITARY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT EXCLUSIVELY.
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Perfection10(m): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Afamsi:
Abeg mek dem wait till after rapture, atleast by that time me and Righteouseness89 and Righteouseness2 don fly away. Emi ko fe wahala o

��� Abi ooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) / Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France / This Is What The World's Biggest Nuclear Bomb Explosion Looks Like (Video, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.