Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,095 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) (67217 Views)

Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Bestbeelieve: 10:08am On Aug 05, 2021
BakingPowder247:
The will recruit soldiers from Africa.
Africa has a teaming and youthful ready unemployed war combatants grin especially nigeria

Anyway to leave this country naa way oo

nigeria na common wealth reserve force
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by goodheart02(m): 10:21am On Aug 05, 2021
cuteralph101:
Lols? U dey dream ba...no wonder u dey cap anyhow...US leads militarily. Do u know how many bases the US have in other countries. A country that wants to attack the US will have a lot of work to achieve anything tangible. Only in Japan the US have 7 bases...7 oh? Even in Asia they have many bases. Guy? Just too difficult to win in battle they got the arsenal they got the intelligence they got the manpower...

Help me tell them. The US has got almost 5000 bases and a solid 800 of those bases are outside their shores. Sometimes I wonder if some here research or think before they talk. Fighting US will mean wrecking all their bases one by one and it's almost an impossible task wrecking "4500 plus" bases.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Krismas(m): 10:32am On Aug 05, 2021
Aurelius1:
If Iran is so tough, why did they not attack Israel when their top scientist was killed right inside Iran? Let Iran come to Israel and kill a government official and see what will happen.
coolIf Israel is tough, why do they publicly deny the killings? They have never owned up! Then Iran is more civilized than coming into Israel to kill anybody. There are many way to skin a rat. Iran is the one training and arming Hamas and Hizbollah who are giving Israel all kinds of headaches. They also do not admit it. Let Israel do their worst if they can
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by goodheart02(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2021
infogeneral:
World war III may never happen. All these are just show off. With biological and nuclear weapons in the hands of many countries, no nation is ready for a suicide mission. Even Kim Jong Un with all of his mouth could not muster courage to attack the closest South Korea. Any nation can build up defense but who is ready to launch an attack? It's all games.

You're so right. Kim Jong Un wouldn't dare attack South Korea, despite his one million man standing army that is at the bother between North and South Korea. That North Korean army has been there waiting to storm South Korea and that's why the US placed the DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) at the border of South Korea to protect them.

What many people don't know is that the US has a Naval Pacific fleet on the Pacific Ocean waiting to rain an onslaught on North Korea anyday they cross the DMZ. Infact that US Naval fleet alone is capable of waging a war on North Korea because it's made up of approximately 200 ships/submarines, nearly 1,200 aircraft, and more than 130,000 Sailors waiting at ready. Kim Jong Un was all bluffing. He will never attack South Korea and not even his father had the morale.
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Ballwick(m): 10:40am On Aug 05, 2021
Pls o we don't have enough food to accommodate European ,refugees.ooo
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Ballwick(m): 10:41am On Aug 05, 2021
Pls o we don't have enough food to accommodate European refugees oo ,ejoo edakun
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Krismas(m): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2021
goodheart02:

Help me tell them. The US has got almost 5000 bases and a solid 800 of those bases are outside their shores. Sometimes I wonder if some here research or think before they talk. Fighting US will mean wrecking all their bases one by one and it's almost an impossible task wrecking "4500 plus" bases.
coolThe bases is just mere egoistic. The primary aim is to maintain presence more than any other tin. Even the Japanese has asked American to go away with their bases. Asian bases were kept in a bid to respond very quickly to any North Korea attack on the South. Which look to me like waste of money cos the attack has not come since 1953.
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Kandeed: 11:30am On Aug 05, 2021
Krismas:
coolJapan has an army.

Nahh bro take ur time to find out and try searching bout Japanese Article 9. Japan is the only country in the world that has got the heaviest presence of US service men. it's a signed treaty btwn the US and Japan in 1951 or 1960 thereabout
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by goodheart02(m): 11:33am On Aug 05, 2021
Kandeed:

Nahh bro take ur time to find out and try searching bout Japanese Article 9. Japan is the only country in the world that has got the heaviest presence of US service men. it's a signed treaty btwn the US and Japan in 1951 or 1960 thereabout

Pls help me tell him. I wanted to reply him but from my deductions he's just all about figures and not facts. He needs to do a proper modern research in international politics
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by goodheart02(m): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2021
GeneralB:

China may not stand America but not Russia please. Russia has the highest known nuclearheads and more dangerous military hardware than any country.

I agree fully when you say Russia can withstand the Americans in war but for having the most dangerous military hardware I ask in what ways pls??

*The US has the highest number of nuclear submarines which is 71, while Russia has 33.
*The US has a total of 13,000 war aircrafts and two of their jets are the fastest and deadliest (F-22 Raptor and The Lockheed), while Russia has just 4,000 war aircraft.
* The US has 11 carriers and Russia has just 1.
I can keep listing more but lemme stop here.

Ever heard of the LGM-30 Minuteman III ICBM, a very deadly weapon in the US arsenal. And a treaty was about being called because of it. For now all we hear from Russia is their hypersonic missile that's all.

And for the records US and Russia won't fight a nuclear war because both won't survive it. It doesn't matter how many nuclear weapons each have. All it will take to destroy both nations is atleast 7 nuclear missiles from each of them, and the other ones are a waste because no one will be alive to use them.

2 Likes

Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Kandeed: 11:43am On Aug 05, 2021
goodheart02:

Pls help me tell him. I wanted to reply him but from my deductions he's just all about figures and not facts. He needs to do a proper modern research in international politics

I was reading where he said even Japan are asking US to leave?? that was where I knew nigga was a clown. when countries like Poland and Ukraine are pleading for the US to establish bases in their country.

He should goan ask how the News hit Germany when Trump threatened to close down US military base in Ansbach and Bamberg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by goodheart02(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2021
Kandeed:

I was reading where he said even Japan are asking US to leave?? that was where I knew nigga was a clown. when countries like Poland and Ukraine are pleading for the US to establish bases in their country.

He should goan ask how the News hit Germany when Trump threatened to close down US military base in Ansbach and Bamberg

Honestly I've been going through his arguments here and decided not to argue with such a person. He's trying to sound woke but lacks the pedigree. Oya imagine him not knowing about Area 51 and he's even still talking about KGB in this era whereby the KGB was dissolved in Dec. 3 1991 and replaced by SVR, and was later broken down to FSB and GRU... The dude is funny.

He even doesn't know that Japan doesn't have an army of their own but rather signed a protectiom agreement with the US. Pls help me tell him that since 1947, Japan's constitution has forbidden the formation of a traditional military force. And there are more than 80 US military facilities in Japan, and they're loving it. Also he needs to know that this isn't the Cold War era when spies run into any country they want. He virtually knows nothing about modern espionage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Krismas(m): 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
Kandeed:

coolThe presence of American military in Japan has nothing to do with treaty. The Russian military is also in Japan for the same reason. Which is that Japan is a conquered nation. Japan even want America to leave! Find out Japan military was in Afghanistan. They have a military.
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Krismas(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
Kandeed:

coolWot is the use of the US base in Japan other than drunken American soldiers killing Jap civilians regularly? The Russian also has a military base in Japan. It’s by force, not consent. Abi which consent did Cuba grant the Americans for Guantanamo bay base? I repeat, the Japanese authority has formally made representations to US to leave. Japan can defend itself if necessary.
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Krismas(m): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
goodheart02:

Honestly I've been going through his arguments here and decided not to argue with such a person. He's trying to sound woke but lacks the pedigree. Oya imagine him not knowing about Area 51 and he's even still talking about KGB in this era whereby the KGB was dissolved in Dec. 3 1991 and replaced by SVR, and was later broken down to FSB and GRU... The dude is funny.

He even doesn't know that Japan doesn't have an army of their own but rather signed a protectiom agreement with the US. Pls help me tell him that since 1947, Japan's constitution has forbidden the formation of a traditional military force. And there are more than 80 US military facilities in Japan, and they're loving it. Also he needs to know that this isn't the Cold War era when spies run into any country they want. He virtually knows nothing about modern espionage.
coolI know fully well the KGB no longer exist. I only use it becos I like d name, dats all. Japan has a pacifist constitution, doesn’t mean they don have a military. Prime minister Abe in his time, sifted that constitution two times to make it possible for Jap military to function in Iraq and Afghanistan. Espionage is not restricted to Cold War era. Spies and double agents plus whistle blower are still everywhere. The Israelis who taught their nuclear program was secret learnt with a rude shock that there is no secrecy of weapons. Wot I do not like are people who think their knowledge is so absolute that it shud be taken hook line and sinker, without debate or challenge. Tanks and BYE
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by emmyileri(m): 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
Sleekfingers:

the united states are just lousy punks........the chinese got what it takes to cripple the usa.......not to talk of russia........the united states are always careful with russia..... cuz they know what they are capable of........but the usa got a lot of allies especially europe eg france, uk, italy, greece, the netherlandsgermany( but they know damn well not to trust the germans), the entire south america, except venezuela.........also australia, new zealand, canada.......

But china , russia and north korea are strong allies.....these three combo bad o
Oga the defense budget of USA is twice the gross economy income of Russia, do the maths. China weapons are untested in real time war as compared to US who have been at war for years. China does not have friends. Friends are important in war. TILL date no country can't stand the USA. Many strategic undeclared weapons are in their possession

2 Likes

Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Krismas(m): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
Kandeed:

coolIf Ukraine is asking for America bases, it’s obvious they think it will checkmate the threat Russia poses. Pls I beg u in the name of God, just give me one good use or function of a US base anywhere in Germany
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Rabaswap: 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
If them shay wan kill themselves make dem sha no forget to drop at least 2 bomb for the center of Nigeria .....

Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Sleekfingers: 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
emmyileri:

Oga the defense budget of USA is twice the gross economy income of Russia, do the maths. China weapons are untested in real time war as compared to US who have been at war for years. China does not have friends. Friends are important in war. TILL date no country can't stand the USA. Many strategic undeclared weapons are in their possession

same undeclared weapons are in possession of the russians.......the advantages the usa are having are their allies........which russia and china dont have.........why do you think the usa are also avoiding conflicts with russia?

Yeah , you are right. China dont have friends....thats what they really need to work on........
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by elijahkayode(m): 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
Gadafii:
All the top guys are preparing and showing readiness for imaginery ww3, when the actual war which is hunger, diseases, sickness,global warming, receding forestry etc is ravaging mother Earth

They got enough money to buy guns and weapons and bullets but not enough to feed and heal mother Earth

Just so you know, if ww3 ever break out, more than half of the world would be destroyed within the first two months, nuclear weapons and the likes would reduce most countries to *(waste land, Africa)* have no hope, here would be their testing ground and launching pads, many of these top guys will be fighting to control Africa again, because of her resources and vast land which they will need to launch weapons and built more(war factory)

Africa literally means the waste land in Chinese
Africa called "Fēizhōu" in China Language literally means a nothing state

“THE characters for‘Africa’ in the Mandarin language means ‘wrong continent'”

so I find it funny you group wasteland with Africa, but then just imagine Covid had it's horrible way in Africa coupled with our visionless leaders then the whole Africa continent will be a literal waste land

Now, the use of this name doesn’t necessarily point to a bad intent on the part of the Chinese. but it does subtly suggest that they don’t quite regard the Africans as important

now think about this (UK) "Yinguo" means Pleasant Land in Chinese
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by joinnow: 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
country are testing, drilling, and preparing while over here
we are preparing for the battle of
herdsmen vs farmers
Eating vs Hunger
Oil vs Non-Oil
FG vs Kanu
FG vs Igboho
North vs South
Light vs No Light
others
abeg add yours
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by obonujoker(m): 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
realray:

yea but God has left them because of their useless laws which is an abomination....CHRIST IS COMING SOON

God did not leave US....
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by emae009(m): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
Krismas:
coolIntelligently u say? But I did not tell u people knew about those said weapons b4 they were deployed or did i? Secret services are not people. They are institutions. I don’t know when u will finally come to the knowledge of the truth that there are no secrecy wen it comes to weapons. U can’t find such truth from google search

finally welcome to the parte... Reason why I said nobody knew about those I mentioned is:
1) The U-2 was flying over the Soviet Union for 4 years before it was shot down
2) The SR 71 on deployment was the fastest aircraft that led to Russia developing the MiG-25 Foxhound to intercept it
3) During the first Gulf War, the first allied attack wave was repelled by Iraqi defense shield. Then the F-117 was deployed, just 8 of them was what downed Iraqi defense.
4) The RQ-170 was flying all over the middle east until Iran shot it down.
Most of America's defense contractors has black program departments that don't showcase their works like the Skunk works of Lockheed Martin. These contractors get overblown contract budgets just so they can hide their black program works because unlike Russia or China, if a FOI is requested for any of those hidden projects, the DOD is required by law to reveal everything about it.
Like the upgrade of the RQ-170, its only picture is the one someone took as it was flown in Nevada, the DOD won't even admit that it's in service but what are the chances that like its predecessor, it's not already been deployed??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Krismas(m): 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
emae009:

finally welcome to the parte... Reason why I said nobody knew about those I mentioned is:
1) The U-2 was flying over the Soviet Union for 4 years before it was shot down
2) The SR 71 on deployment was the fastest aircraft that led to Russia developing the MiG-25 Foxhound to intercept it
3) During the first Gulf War, the first allied attack wave was repelled by Iraqi defense shield. Then the F-117 was deployed, just 8 of them was what downed Iraqi defense.
4) The RQ-170 was flying all over the middle east until Iran shot it down.
Most of America's defense contractors has black program departments that don't showcase their works like the Skunk works of Lockheed Martin. These contractors get overblown contract budgets just so they can hide their black program works because unlike Russia or China, if a FOI is requested for any of those hidden projects, the DOD is required by law to reveal everything about it.
Like the upgrade of the RQ-170, its only picture is the one someone took as it was flown in Nevada, the DOD won't even admit that it's in service but what are the chances that like its predecessor, it's not already been deployed??
coolFirst of, I need to clarify something, the astronomical rise of Russia to high tech military capabilities is under Vladimir Putin. The event of d U2 was wen Khrushchev was premier. It looks to me, u living in the past!
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Moorish: 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
elijahkayode:

Africa literally means the waste land in Chinese
Africa called "Fēizhōu" in China Language literally means a nothing state

“THE characters for‘Africa’ in the Mandarin language means ‘wrong continent'”

so I find it funny you group wasteland with Africa, but then just imagine Covid had it's horrible way in Africa coupled with our visionless leaders then the whole Africa continent will be a literal waste land

Now, the use of this name doesn’t necessarily point to a bad intent on the part of the Chinese. but it does subtly suggest that they don’t quite regard the Africans as important

now think about this (UK) "Yinguo" means Pleasant Land in Chinese
Nothing state indeed

“Nothing state” that the slant eyes desperately depend on
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by cuteralph101(m): 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
goodheart02:

leave them o...make them dey misyarn. Na which country wan start strike 4500 bases at a go. When US sef go dey analyse from home dey plan strike. US may increase budget of defense if Russia increases. Them no fit just match

2 Likes

Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by sweetjohn(m): 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
Krismas:
coolSo Russia did not fight and win WW1 and WW2? Go and ask what d Russian military did to Napoleon, in d height of his power. The Chinese army has fought the American army twice. China won against America in Vietnam and drew in Korean War. So China is ahead
Oga, no country has fought the US in a full blown war and won... China can only win a cold war against US not full blown war where there is no rules or care for the citizens. Don't tell me about gorilla or cold wars, that's not war at all. Cold war is a war of mouth, economy bragging etc without firing any nuclear weapon. It is a war where innocent citizens welfare are put into consideration. Thats a war for weaklings. Try US in a full scale war, you will be decemented. I repeat, no country in this world have tried real war with US remain the same afterwards. That's how dangerous the US are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by timesup234: 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
goodheart02:

They are all sitting ducks. Stop increasing your brainwashing. They are of no relevance when df-41 descend on them. Even pant wearing divers in river ethiope, delta state will defeat the US. military. America na ant, very small dot ant
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Krismas(m): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
sweetjohn:
Oga, no country has fought the US in a full blown war and won... China can only win a cold war against US not full blown war where there is no rules or care for the citizens. Don't tell me about gorilla or cold wars, that's not war at all. Cold war is a war of mouth, economy bragging etc without firing any nuclear weapon. It is a war where innocent citizens welfare are put into consideration. Thats a war for weaklings. Try US in a full scale war, you will be decemented. I repeat, no country in this world have tried real war with US remain the same afterwards. That's how dangerous the US are.
coolUr definition of WAR is lamentable. To u nuclear weapon must be fired before it is war, abi? Very childish. For ur information, no NUCLEAR WEAPON has ever been fired or used in a war. Wot US used in Japan is ATOMIC BOMB not NUCLEAR BOMB. There are several reasons why extreme restraint is exercised in the use of nuclear weapons. Top of the reason is that it could harm even u the user! Secondly, using it, can provoke others who have to use theirs on u as well. In a Nuclear war, there are no winners. Both side will lose. As for war, Vietnam war, was a FULL BLOWN WAR. Which the US LOST. Read about it, from AMERICAN ENCYCLOPEDIA and see if the Americans demselfs did not call it WAR.

1 Like

Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by compton11(m): 9:47am On Aug 06, 2021
harmargedon:
what if they don't?, the Asians can always sought out their differences. "An enemy to my enemy is my friend". The Japanese and the Chinese might not be love birds, but one thing is for sure, they don't like America.
right

Plus east Asians knew this during the time of yellow peril and also Japanese would never forget what US did to them.
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by Rochasstatue(f): 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
Devgru:

General buhari? best armoured commander?
have you heard of General Guderian ?

Guderian na general not General.
Were you in Jos in the early 80's?
Were you born then?
Re: Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) by sweetjohn(m): 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
Krismas:
coolUr definition of WAR is lamentable. To u nuclear weapon must be fired before it is war, abi? Very childish. For ur information, no NUCLEAR WEAPON has ever been fired or used in a war. Wot US used in Japan is ATOMIC BOMB not NUCLEAR BOMB. There are several reasons why extreme restraint is exercised in the use of nuclear weapons. Top of the reason is that it could harm even u the user! Secondly, using it, can provoke others who have to use theirs on u as well. In a Nuclear war, there are no winners. Both side will lose. As for war, Vietnam war, was a FULL BLOWN WAR. Which the US LOST. Read about it, from AMERICAN ENCYCLOPEDIA and see if the Americans demselfs did not call it WAR.
You are now moving away from China and Russia. China and Russia can never stand against USA in full blown war, Vietnam even. They may win USA in a cold war where you respect eachother and also put certain things into consideration like not directly attacking citizens. They are rules of engagement in cold war. But in a full blown war like WW2, there are no rules whatever, attack your enemy anyway you finds convenient using any weapons you felt can give you absolutely victory. No country have had such war with USA and remain the same. No country has the capacity to withstand US in a full blown war. I give you example, US has the financial strength and capacity to defeat the whole world. Don't forget, its the financial strength USA had that gave them edge over Hitler and his armies and at the SAME TIME defeated Japan.Russia don't have the financial strength to engage. Though China seems but they will run down and be defeated. Everything in this world depends on finances. In a full blown war, you lose and spend lots of lots and lots of money on continuous inventions and weaponry. Its just beyond having currently a nuclear nuke and weaponry. what if your enemy decode and deactivate your weapons or you totally exhausted your weapons? You will need to produce or buy or invent better ones which will takes lots of money and time. Russia don't have such. China will be exhausted and overhelmed on the long run. USA is so so so stinkingly rich. Go through the list of the first 100 richest men. How many chinas, Russians are there? The list is made up of 80% Americans or Israeli - Americans.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) / Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France / This Is What The World's Biggest Nuclear Bomb Explosion Looks Like (Video, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.