Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,040 members, 7,828,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

NIN Enrolment: Nigeria, Korea Sign $13 Million Agreement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIN Enrolment: Nigeria, Korea Sign $13 Million Agreement (21039 Views)

NIN Enrolment: NIMC Seeks N25bn For Storage Servers / NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines / FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIN Enrolment: Nigeria, Korea Sign $13 Million Agreement by Ray07(m): 11:00am On Aug 06, 2021
Nin that they extort money from people to do.
Rubbish country.
Re: NIN Enrolment: Nigeria, Korea Sign $13 Million Agreement by AbdulHakeem44(m): 11:34am On Aug 06, 2021
Benrosaria:

Ok Nigerians don’t deserve bad leaders. This isn’t anyway progressive, you can’t change a country using foreigners and with such amount of money. We have equal number of churches and schools in Nigeria that can house the world if they decide a church and school is a house. Abolish education in Nigeria then I would support the need for foreign bodies to take control of everything. Nigerians don’t deserve bad leaders or the kind you think serves us right. Cause you are black and you feel the darkness
Lol, I guess you are American for calling me black, moreover, you have no point.
Re: NIN Enrolment: Nigeria, Korea Sign $13 Million Agreement by Benrosaria(m): 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

Lol, I guess you are American for calling me black, moreover, you have no point.

Let your wisdom guide you through human errors
Re: NIN Enrolment: Nigeria, Korea Sign $13 Million Agreement by Benrosaria(m): 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

I am black but not in a dark zone. I feel the pain when the ones they choose for us, decide to sell us for a penny. I have no point but I want happiness for all of us
Re: NIN Enrolment: Nigeria, Korea Sign $13 Million Agreement by Benrosaria(m): 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
od501:

Getting an NIN is not a problem, neither is their signing of any foreign contract a crime. The point is the man presiding over the process is a terrorist!! And that calls for concern!

Not just a terrorist but a loyalist to foreign nations (England)

1 Like

Re: NIN Enrolment: Nigeria, Korea Sign $13 Million Agreement by tesseract: 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tomorrow they will say it was a fake agreement.
Re: NIN Enrolment: Nigeria, Korea Sign $13 Million Agreement by Chinny024(f): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
Can one's NIN be erased from data base.
My son age 5yrs did capturing and thumbprint for my youngest son Age 1yr 3months who refused all manner of petting for almost three consecutive times we were given appointment .The brother then stood on his behalf as the NIN guy suggested after several attempts.
Immigration have used the NIN ID to register for his passport.
During capturing, we it compromise anything for him or the brother. Our appointment for capturing at immigration is next week.
Re: NIN Enrolment: Nigeria, Korea Sign $13 Million Agreement by Paradishennesy(m): 7:25am On Aug 07, 2021
AK481:

Being poor is not a crime ,being a terrorist is.

Sharap dia,oh you terrorist ,I bind and cast you into the bottomless pit of hell
Ur not meant to be here with ur dead brain
U be like bonus to ftc. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: FG Ignores UN, Refuses To Reply Requests On Deportation / We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP / Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.