Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive (55575 Views)

Solution to why your stomach looks big( A) / Loose That Belle Fat With Aju Mbaise / Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Praxis758: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
7. Lack of regular exercise: taking regular walk and gyming help in burning unwanted fats in the body. Too much of body relaxation leads to the accumulation of fats that make most bellies protrude as if someone is pregnant.

6 Likes

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by sunsewa16: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
Better to have big tummy,than been sick and looking like a skeleton.

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by MufasaLion: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lollittaa:
reminds me of the female who took a swipe at Nigerian women failing to realise her mother and herself, together with her density wig on her head was sitting comfortably on that table.
Say what you want about Nigerian women, when you point 1 finger at us, 4 points back to your mother, sister, girlfriend /wife and daughter cheesy grin

What of someone that got none? grin
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Savageman: 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
Issorite... I movveeeee
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by KazikageSama: 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
Add eating late to the list grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by house10studio: 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
too much free food(buy 4 me buy 4 me) as u no dey pay u wan chop all there belly go las las big undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by hardon1(m): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
sunsewa16:
Better to have big tummy,than been sick and looking like a skeleton.
grin grin grin grin grin

Nature still join sha. There are some guys, no matter wetin dem chop, stomach go still remain kpanla like lizard own grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Orila67: 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
Solution please?

[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by nanizle(m): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
The main cause is over eating... Consuming more food/calories than your body needs, so excess calories is converted to fat and stored in the belly area, hence fat belly.

You just need to adjust the quantity and quality of what you eat.

You must enter a calorie deficit diet so that your body uses up the stored fat. THERE IS NO SHORTCUT.

step 1: get a bathroom scale to monitor your progress
step 2: Reduce your food portion, cut down on carbs, sugary foods/drinks. eat more protein and veggies.
****cut out all liquid calories if you can. drink only water.
step 3: take daily walks.

It's not easy but you just have to motivate yourself. Weight loss requires a high level of self discipline.

You have to start being calorie conscious. Check the calorie content of the things you eat. Avoid calorie dense foods like a plague.

4 Likes

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Nyenatetan(m): 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
LIVINGICON:
This post ain't complete without the solution. angry
So tired of seeing drum bellies everywhere. angry

Even our Unmarried sisters have all gone the way of fat bellies for prevention of pregnancy

It's somewhat disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by konkonbilo(m): 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
PrinceGoku:

Exercises.....
1. Half crunches. ...
2. High knees. ...
3. Flutter kicks. ...
4. V-ups. ...
5. Russian twists. ...
6. Side kicks. ...
7. Standard plank. ...
8. Straight arm plank.
The most important thing is to watch what you eat. Exercise is only 30%, what you take in is very important.

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Freebandz365: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good evening nairalanders

I sell Airtel and MTN data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Nyenatetan(m): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
Pepper Soup and crew cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by kokomilala(m): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
This post only talks about the humdrummery of being overweight. But the solution is not as straightforward as wishful thinkers think. The solution is 75 percent lifestyle related. If you continue eating rubbish like fried foods, noodles and other calorie -dense foods, just forget you want to be fit.
The remaining 25 percent has to do with training and what you do inbetween. The lie against genetics has become too tedious. When people are reckless and irresponsible about their lifestyle, they lie against genetics. I've been in this game for 24 freaking years. And I've been working out for that long.

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by asatemple(f): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
I just learned something
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Klass99(f): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
smiley
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Adadioranma79(f): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
Funny but evil. Your neighbor cant make heaven, even hell no sure for am. He ll build his own place where he ll spend eternity later

Circuitlord:
Na person wey see food chop dey get big stomach... Me that used to have big stomach back then, my stomach is now as flat as pancake.

Soldiers came to our compound yesterday to pack my neighbour’s properties in a big truck. They handcuffed my neighbor and started beating him mercilessly. No one could move near them or say a word. After they finished packing all his properties, they bundled my neighbor inside the truck and drove off. Even my landlady that he owed three years rent was dumbfounded. Luckily for my neighbor, His wife and kids were at his mum’s place. I just saw my neighbor’s close friend this morning and he said i shouldn’t tell anybody that my neighbor wanted to pack out without paying the rent owed, So he planned with a soldier friend of his to help him pack his load . Country hard

1 Like

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Toks2008(m): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
LIVINGICON:

As regards big tummy as a result of diet please understand this...

No matter what you do, limit eating carbohydrate food to once a day and eat more proteins.

Big tummy is very very unattractive and disgusting no matter what causes it...

Not good on guys and worse on ladies... Even me I dey really battle mine

How?

In the morning i drink green tea sweetened with original honey and I eat one egg afterwards and that is my breakfast...

No matter how hungry I am I don't eat my main food for the day until after 3p.m and I can eat my fav carbohydrate whether Eba, fufu, rice or whatever I love to eat and after that no more carbohydrate again till the next day about same time but also in moderation. And please no matter what you do, don't ever eat carb food after sunset cos the hormone needed to work on Carb diet is only effective from sunrise to sun set falling about insulin... If you eat carb at night then be sure to have the byproduct which is sugar go straight to help you get big tummy.

No matter how hungry I get after that time I eat anything but carb diet... Sometimes cashew nut, sometimes fried meat and most times fruits.

Then I do a little excercise that is not too stressful like little press up and walking.

The most important way to burn belly fat is to watch what and how you eat.

I have seen noticeable reduction in my tummy and I'm certain in few months it will be as flat as I want it... It won't happen overnight but it will.

If you are reading this and you still have a flat tummy just thank your stars and implement what I wrote above so you won't wake up one day like me to see how careless you have been.

And lastly please sleep well cos sleep deprivation also causes overweight and visceral fat which is tummy fat.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by 24brains(m): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
Excess alcohol intake is a major cause of belly fat in men. Imagine consuming 7 bottles of beer every day! It lead to abdomenal insolvency causing slack to the muscle and make them look pregnant. I wonder how they enjoy missionary position in bed with their partner.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Genea(f): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
LIVINGICON:
the solution is in the write up..
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by SenecaTheYonger: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ulunne777:
Kept shaking my head when I read how Nl boys liked the ''never been pregnant but have post partum belly" post.
Funny enough,90percent of them have postpartum bellies.
Instead of going home to rest for tomorrow, they'll branch to take beer upon beer until their bellies become permanently distended.

Thread wey them post since when still dey pain you reach now? Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by mariahAngel(f): 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
southniyikaye:
I no even Sabi wetin cause my own but I like pizza, coldstone, shawarma and Gelato...
All the aforementioned are balanced diet naw, and zero sugar...

One like for the laugh. grin
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by donbenie(m): 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:
Nice.. but you forget to add aftermaths of STI's and STD's.. those ones follow the cause fat stomach..... Should incase u forget...

Stay Faithful... Observe 100% hygiene... Sex purity is a goal...

There are alot of STI/STD with variants...

Where is your proof that STDs causes fat abdomen?
Abi you be one of these unorthodox medicine hawkers?

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by mariahAngel(f): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
PrinceGoku:

Exercises.....
1. Half crunches. ...
2. High knees. ...
3. Flutter kicks. ...
4. V-ups. ...
5. Russian twists. ...
6. Side kicks. ...
7. Standard plank. ...
8. Straight arm plank.

Exercises without fixing the diet? Good luck with that.
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lollittaa:
reminds me of the female who took a swipe at Nigerian women failing to realise her mother and herself, together with her density wig on her head was sitting comfortably on that table.
Say what you want about Nigerian women, when you point 1 finger at us, 4 points back to your mother, sister, girlfriend /wife and daughter cheesy grin

Another excuse for keeping a big belly.

Jog instead of beating around the bush. 90% of Nigerian women are lazy when it comes to sports. The only sports they excel the most at is the Bedroom one and they still wanna get paid for it

8 Likes

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by donbenie(m): 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ulunne777:
Kept shaking my head when I read how Nl boys liked the ''never been pregnant but have post partum belly" post.
Funny enough,90percent of them have postpartum bellies.
Instead of going home to rest for tomorrow, they'll branch to take beer upon beer until their bellies become permanently distended.
Fatty belly is natural in a man..
That is where fat is naturally stored in a man..
It's an abnormality in a non Partum woman..
Stop your whining..
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by BamakSNR(m): 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nanorest:
Just like all PDP members
You're wise my nigga
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
Letter from ENEKWECHI's sister to NIGERIAN LADIES who may be struggling to reconcile with her points;
Here are her POINTS, highlighted easily;
1. Post partum Belle but never pregnant.
2. Never contributes financially, emotionally.
3. Dirty punnany.
4. 250% Density wig wearing

Finally, what does an average Nigerian Lady have to offer beyond punnany?
This is exactly what we have been saying since.
I weep on their behalf cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking Dangers Of Consuming Catfish / 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) / Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.