Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive (55573 Views)

Solution to why your stomach looks big( A) / Loose That Belle Fat With Aju Mbaise / Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by adedayoa2(f): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
Solution to number 4
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by nextstep(m): 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
LIVINGICON:
This post ain't complete without the solution. angry
So tired of seeing drum bellies everywhere. angry

Abi now... for me the answer has been:

- eat less starch. Less rice, eba, yam, etc.
- reduce beer and mineral intake
- do the plank once in the morning, once at night, 60 seconds each.

My South-South girls sha... that tummy no be here. Even on skinny 20 year olds. It's that apku. grin
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
kokomilala:
This post only talks about the humdrummery of being overweight. But the solution is not as straightforward as wishful thinkers think. The solution is 75 percent lifestyle related. If you continue eating rubbish like fried foods, noodles and other calorie -dense foods, just forget you want to be fit.
The remaining 25 percent has to do with training and what you do inbetween. The lie against genetics has become too tedious. When people are reckless and irresponsible about their lifestyle, they lie against genetics. I've been in this game for 24 freaking years. And I've been working out for that long.
if that's you on your profile, are you still single or do you intend to be single in the nearest future grin
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by osazsky(m): 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
I did not see fibroid growth left without surgery and malnutrituon
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by NSK4U(m): 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Solutions should have been recommended naw!
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by yusufdayo1: 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
Just reduce your diet by half and see the result within 2months.
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Toks2008(m): 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
GeneralPula:

Time will tell sha..

Nobody stays young forever but a bulging tummy is never a sign of old age or good living and except there is no way to reduce it, we must try to.

Visceral fat is a killer.
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by SeriouslySense(m): 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
Actually, we can change it to some extent, it could be you don't believe in making any effort, so you may believe whatever it turns out to, is how it should be. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dearlord:
Just laughing at all this educated illiterates grin.
You guys failed to understand that what gonna be will definitely be.
For instance , we the slim daddy of africa SDA no matter the volume of alcohol, the magnitude of our dishes and numbers of children we produce, we remain the same.
Let us all learn to appreciate what nature have to us.

If we were to create ourselves, we could have still be sketching our form
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lollittaa:

if that's you on your profile, are you still single or do you intend to be single in the nearest future grin

That is the pics of Sergio Oliva (the myth). One of the best body-builders around. He is late now.
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by aribisala0(m): 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
Fat
Fluid
Flatus
Fetus
Fibroid
Feces
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by michoim(m): 11:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nanorest:
Just like all PDP members
Lol
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by UwaMmebii(m): 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
Circuitlord:
Na person wey see food chop dey get big stomach... Me that used to have big stomach back then, my stomach is now as flat as pancake.

Soldiers came to our compound yesterday to pack my neighbour’s properties in a big truck. They handcuffed my neighbor and started beating him mercilessly. No one could move near them or say a word. After they finished packing all his properties, they bundled my neighbor inside the truck and drove off. Even my landlady that he owed three years rent was dumbfounded. Luckily for my neighbor, His wife and kids were at his mum’s place. I just saw my neighbor’s close friend this morning and he said i shouldn’t tell anybody that my neighbor wanted to pack out without paying the rent owed, So he planned with a soldier friend of his to help him pack his load . Country hard

Hahahahahaha I can't stop laughing
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
aribisala0:
Fat
Fluid
Flatus
Fetus
Fibroid
Feces
See me in my Office.
Why is yours 6.
I was expecting 5 Fs.
Sum Faeces with Flatus
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by phemmyfour: 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
Baawaa:
Indiscipline is the major cause,simple
It's hereditary too
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by The5DME(m): 12:08am On Aug 07, 2021
Cut down on your excess calories.
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by 24brains(m): 12:24am On Aug 07, 2021
vickydevoka:

Fattest lie. Onyeka my neighbor de finish 10 n more Every single day. Buh he is v
Averagely slim
my guy observe that your neighbour well. He will soon become like a quashoko striken being.
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by vickydevoka(m): 12:37am On Aug 07, 2021
24brains:
my guy observe that your neighbour well. He will soon become like a quashoko striken being.
People way de drink wela no d fat self
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by 24brains(m): 12:49am On Aug 07, 2021
vickydevoka:

People way de drink wela no d fat self
my dear, dry gin and ogogoro is different from wine and beer ooo. The first causes weight loss while the later causes weight gain. Maybe na gin your neighbour dey Bleep on.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by ultimateprof: 2:42am On Aug 07, 2021
Some pot belly na course oh!
Most of the people that have pot belly no well oh, na their village people gather swear for them!
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Ramirezkhay(m): 4:25am On Aug 07, 2021
Make u kuku mention my name grin
hardon1:

grin grin grin grin grin

Nature still join sha. There are some guys, no matter wetin dem chop, stomach go still remain kpanla like lizard own grin
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by seanwilliam(m): 4:46am On Aug 07, 2021
Omo, I’m getting fatter everyday .. I don cut down my sugar intake ( drinks )
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Binnoadams111: 4:50am On Aug 07, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Pot belly is a sign of blessings, cos no matter how poor you are once you have pot belley and dress well people will respect you, you'll be treated like a big man even do you don't have shi shi in your pocket.

This I have seen

False prophet I think you're right about that. We live in a country where people see the fat as someone living good and enjoying life while the slim as someone suffering. And it's happening, you will see a beautiful slim Lady today, and once she starts dating a guy spoiling her with money, poof, she don turn pof pof overnight. You don't have to exercise here, just get fat and watch people see you as a rich person. It's Crazy out here...
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by hustla(m): 5:29am On Aug 07, 2021
Lollittaa:
reminds me of the female who took a swipe at Nigerian women failing to realise her mother and herself, together with her density wig on her head was sitting comfortably on that table.
Say what you want about Nigerian women, when you point 1 finger at us, 4 points back to your mother, sister, girlfriend /wife and daughter cheesy grin

E pain you sha

cheesy tongue

Density wig
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by wany(f): 5:53am On Aug 07, 2021
Lollittaa:
reminds me of the female who took a swipe at Nigerian women failing to realise her mother and herself, together with her density wig on her head was sitting comfortably on that table.
Say what you want about Nigerian women, when you point 1 finger at us, 4 points back to your mother, sister, girlfriend /wife and daughter cheesy grin
Is a like a junkie without his substance to sniff or inject,meet any gathering of men na woman matter ,often wonder if they don't get tired.sad undecided
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by aribisala0(m): 6:36am On Aug 07, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

See me in my Office.
Why is yours 6.
I was expecting 5 Fs.
Sum Faeces with Flatus
For this post you will find your professor kneeling down when you come to my office smiley
Some people have enough flatus to power an electricity plant
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by lkillbrokehoes: 6:57am On Aug 07, 2021
Lollittaa:
Say what you want about Nigerian women, when you point 1 finger at us, 4 points back to your mother, sister, girlfriend /wife and daughter cheesy grin[/s]
This one is still pained, sorry ehn cheesy
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by AutoChick4U(f): 7:00am On Aug 07, 2021
Gave birth some months ago and d tummy actually went back to its former state within 2 months. Thank God no stretch marks or cellulites, off cos I exercise and massage d tummy with oils oo
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by lkillbrokehoes: 7:04am On Aug 07, 2021
wany:

Is a like a junkie without his substance to sniff or inject,meet any gathering of men na woman matter ,often wonder if they don't get tired.sad undecided
The same way you all gather and talk about men, don't y'all get tired too
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by janetakan(f): 7:32am On Aug 07, 2021
Such a useful post!
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by hakym619(m): 7:55am On Aug 07, 2021
arthurwillia:
To further buttress OP

Ladies and gentlemen with potbelly out there, there’s no amount of waist trainer you wear that will slim your waist, if you like drink slimming tea from now till thy kingdom come but if you don’t watch your diet you go just Dey there oo

See a physiotherapist today

Please if you have any close politician that can help secure a job in any hospital please contact me oo
Abeg

Are you a doctor or a physiotherapist?
I need your service
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by arthurwillia(m): 8:09am On Aug 07, 2021
hakym619:

Are you a doctor or a physiotherapist?
I need your service

I’m a physiotherapist
Send a mail to midashelpinghands@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport / Shocking Dangers Of Consuming Catfish / 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.