Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,347 members, 7,829,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive (55572 Views)

Solution to why your stomach looks big( A) / Loose That Belle Fat With Aju Mbaise / Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by bigcee(m): 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
LIVINGICON:
This post ain't complete without the solution. angry
So tired of seeing drum bellies everywhere. angry
grin grin grin
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by tammyf: 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:
Nice.. but you forget to add aftermaths of STI's and STD's.. those ones follow the cause fat stomach..... Should incase u forget...

Stay Faithful... Observe 100% hygiene... Sex purity is a goal...

There are alot of STI/STD with variants...

I swear....this led me into a research of natural herbs ....2yrs now n I learnt about 15 natural herbs and its right quantity to curb any prolonged STI/STD.. Also it burns belly fats,purifies your blood and makes u look younger within the space of 2months.with nature you can never go wrong. 2yrs now I hv never taken a disingenuous drug or gotten sick.its all around us.u don't need to pay anybody..knowledge truly is power .our fore fathers did a bad job not passing these knowledge down.now we hv to dig deep to get them cry cry cry

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by bigcee(m): 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
southniyikaye:
I no even Sabi wetin cause my own but I like pizza, coldstone, shawarma and Gelato...
All the aforementioned are balanced diet naw, and zero sugar...
Mine is shawarma. Them use am swear for me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by skywalker240(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
This post just proves that Nigerian girls have a serious low self-esteem

Na yesterday Post wan kill all these vagina kindreds
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by movid(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
If you have the tendency to have potbelly you will..i.e if you have the tendency to become fat. No matter the amount of beer you take, if you don't have the tendency to become fat , you will not. Late night food and too much beer causes 'potbelly' for those that have the tendency. My opinion though.

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Goddyss(m): 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
The default place for fat storage in men is the belly. That's how nature intends it in order to protect vital organs around the belly.

Anytime I try to lose belly fat, I noticed that I start emaciating and getting lean. As a man, it's hard to lose belly fat totally and maintain a healthy physique. The belly fat goes as one loses weight.

The easiest way to lose it is doing intermittent fasting. Like eating around 12pm and avoid any carb once it's 6pm but you will look lean after 4 months. I lost 8kg effortlessly doing this

5 Likes

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by SeriouslySense(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
It does.

Praxis758:
7. Lack of regular exercise: taking regular walk and gyming help in burning unwanted fats in the body. Too much of body relaxation leads to the accumulation of fats that make most bellies protrude as if someone is pregnant.
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by SeriouslySense(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
exactly
KazikageSama:
Add eating late to the list grin
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by SeriouslySense(m): 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
very true
nanizle:
The main cause is over eating... Consuming more food/calories than your body needs, so excess calories is converted to fat and stored in the belly area, hence fat belly.

You just need to adjust the quantity and quality of what you eat.

You must enter a calorie deficit diet so that your body uses up the stored fat. THERE IS NO SHORTCUT.

step 1: get a bathroom scale to monitor your progress
step 2: Reduce your food portion, cut down on carbs, sugary foods/drinks. eat more protein and veggies.
****cut out all liquid calories if you can. drink only water.
step 3: take daily walks.

You have to start being calorie conscious. Check the calorie content of the things you eat. Avoid calorie dense foods like a plague.
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Lewisdinho(m): 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
If you wanna get rid of fatty liver, fast always with cucumber/carrot infused water I mean Authophagy and go on OMAD( One meal a day) Ditch Fruits and sugar and priotise proteinous foods.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by SeriouslySense(m): 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
exactly
Genea:
the solution is in the write up..

1 Like

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by kendrick93(m): 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
sunsewa16:
Better to have big tummy,than been sick and looking like a skeleton.
Both are extremes..
Pot belly is extremely difficult to lose,
it's best if you can control your diet cos losing belly fat no be here oh

1 Like

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by SeriouslySense(m): 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
lol
WUdec:

Another excuse for a keeping big belly.

Jog instead of beating around the bush. 90% of Nigerian women are lazy when it comes to sports. The only sports they excel the most at is the Bedroom one and they still wanna get paid for it
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by SeriouslySense(m): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
i also lost weight reducing my diet alone.

Goddyss:
The default place for fat storage in men is the belly. That's how nature intends it in order to protect vital organs around the belly.

Anytime I try to lose belly fat, I noticed that I start emaciating and getting lean. As a man, it's hard to lose belly fat totally and maintain a healthy physique. The belly fat goes as one loses weight.

The easiest way to lose it is doing intermittent fasting. Like eating around 12pm and avoid any carb once it's 6pm but you will look lean after 4 months. I lost 8kg effortlessly doing this
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Octobertwentysix(f): 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Letter from ENEKWECHI's sister to NIGERIAN LADIES who may be struggling to reconcile with her points;
Here are her POINTS, highlighted easily;
1. Post partum Belle but never pregnant.
2. Never contributes financially, emotionally.
3. Dirty punnany.
4. 250% Density wig wearing

Finally, what does an average Nigerian Lady have to offer beyond punnany?
This is exactly what we have been saying since.
I weep on their behalf cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

You forgot where she started with ,"Nigerians are so dirty", which means you are so dirty, she didn't start with Nigerian girls, go back and read her post again, if all your sisters could offer I sex, then the blame goes to your father who couldn't raise his daughters well. I don't know why you keep repeating what had passed, this is the only thing that gives you fulfilment in your frustrated life. Sorry you hear.

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by SeriouslySense(m): 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
Eat more fruits to occupy more volume, eat less carb, fats and processed food.

Long walks are good, and other exercises.
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by ottohan: 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Pot belly is a sign of blessings, cos no matter how poor you are once you have pot belley and dress well people will respect you, you'll be treated like a big man even do you don't have shi shi in your pocket.

This I have seen
When you have pot belly, how will a cloth fit you well?
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Oweku: 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
grin grin grin

Romanoff:
The hoodlums that are in the kitchen at 1am are on this table.
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by PotatoSalad(m): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
Do 10k steps everyday and watch that tummy disappear.
But since workouts aren't compulsory, people tend to procrastinate. Forcing ourselves to learn new habits when the reward isn't that much, we tend to slack.
Assuming we're paid to exercise, there won't be fat people around
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by SeriouslySense(m): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
lol

Even a small pot belly can increase the risk of heart disease, scientists warn. Research from the University of Texas found large waist measurements, relative to hip size, were linked to early signs of heart disease

Washington — A pot belly can be a bad thing — even if you're not considered overweight. New research suggests normal-weight people who carry their fat at their waistlines may be at higher risk of death over the years than overweight or obese people whose fat is more concentrated on the hips and thighs.Nov 9, 2015

Apart from the fact that belly fat increases the amount of cholesterol in the blood (resulting in an increased risk of heart attack and stroke), it also releases chemicals that cause inflammation in different parts of the body result in different long-standing medical conditions.

These are some of the medical conditions that can occur as a result of excessive belly fat.

High blood pressure
Heart attack
Stroke
Dementia
Breast cancer
Cancer of the large intestines
Chronic breathing problems

So although having a fat belly might be seen by some as a sign of good living, it is actually a sign that your health is at risk. Therefore, you should do whatever you can to ensure that you do not develop belly fat and if you have already developed it, take the steps to get rid of it.

FalseProphet1:
Pot belly is a sign of blessings, cos no matter how poor you are once you have pot belley and dress well people will respect you, you'll be treated like a big man even do you don't have shi shi in your pocket.

This I have seen
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by CALCULUS16: 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lollittaa:
reminds me of the female who took a swipe at Nigerian women failing to realise her mother and herself, together with her density wig on her head was sitting comfortably on that table.
Say what you want about Nigerian women, when you point 1 finger at us, 4 points back to your mother, sister, girlfriend /wife and daughter cheesy grin
I need to show you something, point one finger at something now, check how many fingers point back to you, its 3, the tumb will be pointing to another thing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by GeneralPula: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
Toks2008:

No matter what you do, limit eating carbohydrate food to once a day and eat more proteins.

Big tummy is very very unattractive and disgusting no matter what causes it...

Not good on guys and worse on ladies... Even me I dey really battle mine

How?

In the morning i drink green tea sweetened with original honey and I eat one egg afterwards and that is my breakfast...

No matter how hungry I am I don't eat my main food for the day until after 3p.m and I can eat my fav carbohydrate whether Eba, fufu, rice or whatever I love to eat and after that no more carbohydrate again till the next day about same time but also in moderation. And please no matter what you do, don't ever eat carb food after sunset cos the hormone needed to work on Carb diet is only effective from sunrise to sun set falling about insulin... If you eat carb at night then be sure to have the byproduct which is sugar go straight to help you get big tummy.

No matter how hungry I get after that time I eat anything but carb diet... Sometimes cashew nut, sometimes fried meat and most times fruits.

Then I do a little excercise that is not too stressful like little press up and walking.

The most important way to burn belly fat is to watch what and how you eat.

I have seen noticeable reduction in my tummy and I'm certain in few months it will be as flat as I want it... It won't happen overnight but it will.

If you are reading this and you still have a flat tummy just thank your stars and implement what I wrote above so you won't wake up one day like me to see how careless you have been.

I hope you know it’s not just your tommy that will reduce? You’ll have weight loss and body reduction too.
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by CALCULUS16: 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
The reason for amoebic drum-like belle is due to a mechanism inside the osmosis chamber of the oesophagus which release a chemical called drumstoma grin which then move from the region of lower concentration to higher concentration through the abdominal wall of the dueodenum grin which cause the abnormal shapening of the stomach to the shape of a drum. If u believe that, na u know o.
According to my knowledge in biology, a person especially the male gender, has a drum like belly because he evolves from camel, you see that belly can hold 2500 liters of water, and he can go on a long journey for 365 days without water. Its a gift , embrase if.
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by waywardpikin: 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
resenne:
any lady whose stomach is lager than her buttocks has failed as woman

As a woman mehn... hahahahahahaha
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Toks2008(m): 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
GeneralPula:

I hope you know it’s not just your tommy that will reduce? You’ll have weight loss and body reduction too.

Yes o and I'm loving it cos it gives me 0leasure when people think I'm in over a decade younger.
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by mechanics(m): 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
Sebu000:
Hello
Hi
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by SeriouslySense(m): 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
A lighter body is more flexible. So know why you really want a big tummy, is it so that others may think you have money or you want to be healthier, its your choice. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by vickydevoka(m): 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
24brains:
Excess alcohol intake is a major cause of belly fat in men. Imagine consuming 7 bottles of beer every day! It lead to abdomenal insolvency causing slack to the muscle and make them look pregnant. I wonder how they enjoy missionary position in bed with their partner.
Fattest lie. Onyeka my neighbor de finish 10 n more Every single day. Buh he is v
Averagely slim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by GeneralPula: 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
Toks2008:

Yes o and I'm loving it cos it gives me 0leasure when people think I'm in over a decade younger.

Time will tell sha..
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Fortez: 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
Oh
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Dearlord(m): 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
Just laughing at all this educated illiterates grin.
You guys failed to understand that what gonna be will definitely be.
For instance , we the slim daddy of africa SDA no matter the volume of alcohol, the magnitude of our dishes and numbers of children we produce, we remain the same.
Let us all learn to appreciate what nature have to us.

If we were to create ourselves, we could have still be sketching our form

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking Dangers Of Consuming Catfish / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport / 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.