Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,384 members, 7,864,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). (5743 Views)

Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her / I Was Slut Shame Again On Nairaland / Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by Lucrativress(f): 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
The5DME:
keep using your alternate moniker to quote yourself.
God aff catch youuuu
I am for reall ooobiiii tongue
Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by Lucrativress(f): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
Xbursta:

All these gramer just tell am you like am make una relate well
I like prospects and he has prospects kiss

1 Like

Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by Iamdbull: 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lucrativress:

Wait wait lemme Goan scream!!!
Iamdbull gave me his number aaaaaahhhhhh shocked
Free front seat loading no matter the amount of the Show aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
Wuahhhhhhhh!!
Oyaaaaaaaaa ghennnn ghennnnnnnn
Thanks for the love Mami just keep in touch with me I will make sure I blow because of the believe you have in me
Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by Candidlady: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lucrativress:

Wait wait lemme Goan scream!!!
Iamdbull gave me his number aaaaaahhhhhh shocked
Free front seat loading no matter the amount of the Show aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
Wuahhhhhhhh!!
Oyaaaaaaaaa ghennnn ghennnnnnnn

Kids everywhere

1 Like

Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by Lucrativress(f): 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Candidlady:

Kids everywhere

Kids are happy people
I pray to always have that part in me kiss
Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by Truvelisback(m): 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
I knew this is tales by moon light grin
Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by Iamdbull: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
Candidlady:

Kids everywhere

Why calling my fan a kid?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of A Heavily Endowed Mother And Daughter That Has Got People Talking / My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him / I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.