Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,441 members, 7,836,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). (5707 Views)

HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) / I Was Slut Shame Again On Nairaland / Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by Iamdbull: 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
So after spending some quality time at the gym building muscle wey no show( e be like say my village people dey thief my muscle with all my gyming I still be like turkey) and also doing calculation or SAPAculation as the case may be, I decide say na once man dey die, make I carry the little change wey remain for my savings ( as una all Sabi say I don carry all my money go do music wey no blow instead of my music to blow na so so shame e dey bring upon me I don suffer) go chop fried rice and chicken for one nice eatery.

Na so I sit-down jeje dey reason how the 1900 wey I take chop don sink hole in pocket na so two beautiful tall sexy looking ladies waka inside the eatery with fliers, it's obvious they came for marketing. Na so I sit-down jeje dey watch as them they advertise to people.

That's how them reach my side ooo to my biggest suprise na so them Waka pass!!! go meet another person wey dey behind me na so them comot ooo.

The thing do me gbirigbiri for body say wetin Dem dey advertise wey no dey befitting for me? Out of busybody na so I go the table of some customers wey just comot check the flier see wetin dey their na so I see say na car Dem dey kpolowo.

Na so I go the eatery mirror wey dey the wash hand basin look my sef from my empty coconut head to my toes. I come confuse dey ask myself say "I no resemble person wey fit afford car" chaiii and this morning I dey hail myself say I don dey fresh ooo

So my dear ladies and gentlemen as body dey hot me I say make I take pictures so as to help me analyse am and answer this question

DO I REALLY LOOK SAPALISTIC ?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by YeyeGbami: 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
They fit assume say you drive come, maybe you carry key for hand. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by Godada(m): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
Them don see your six pack.

Them conclude say you nor get dough

3 Likes

Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by Aniboo: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
Na you sing these songs?

4 Likes

Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by KingDash: 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
Aniboo:
Na you sing these songs?
the guy talent no reach that side.

12 Likes

Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by MufasaLion: 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
You no look attractive to them grin
Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by Ayo2004: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
This guy be like woman
He too like clout grin

7 Likes

Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by Lucrativress(f): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
Iamdbull:
So after spending some quality time at the gym building muscle wey no show( e be like say my village people dey thief my muscle with all my gyming I still be like turkey) and also doing calculation or SAPAculation as the case may be, I decide say na once man dey die, make I carry the little change wey remain for my savings ( as una all Sabi say I don carry all my money go do music wey no blow instead of my music to blow na so so shame e dey bring upon me I don suffer) go chop fried rice and chicken for one nice eatery.

Na so I sit-down jeje dey reason how the 1900 wey I take chop don sink hole in pocket na so two beautiful tall sexy looking ladies waka inside the eatery with fliers, it's obvious they came for marketing. Na so I sit-down jeje dey watch as them they advertise to people.

That's how them reach my side ooo to my biggest suprise na so them Waka pass!!! go meet another person wey dey behind me na so them comot ooo.

The thing do me gbirigbiri for body say wetin Dem dey advertise wey no dey befitting for me? Out of busybody na so I go the table of some customers wey just comot check the flier see wetin dey their na so I see say na car Dem dey kpolowo.

Na so I go the eatery mirror wey dey the wash hand basin look my sef from my empty coconut head to my toes. I come confuse dey ask myself say "I no resemble person wey fit afford car" chaiii and this morning I dey hail myself say I don dey fresh ooo

So my dear ladies and gentlemen as body dey hot me I say make I take pictures so as to help me analyse am and answer this question

Your choice of colour and your demeanor I guess.
If you want to look it,then feign it, court attention with every detail in you.
cry cryWith this picture,sorry o, you look like those Igbo Boys selling Phone casing.
Now imagine wearing brighter colours with a pretty indifferent look on your face,then just a little spocky look to your brows
A bright colored Durag
With bright colored clothes sha on maybe bright colored Crocks ,a gold wristwatch.
This is going with your Entertainment stuff wink
Then pay no heed to any other person in the room but yourself, the attention will come to you kiss
A carton colour leather Wallet then your House keys on the Table to give the illusion of "Car Key's"
Glance at your wristwatch every 20mins. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by Cerebellum: 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lucrativress:

Your choice of colour and your demeanor I guess.
If you want to look it,then feign it, court attention with every detail in you.
kiss

Oyar modify that plenty quote

Now back to OP...Your mumu never do

1 Like

Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by Lucrativress(f): 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
Cerebellum:

Oyar modify that plenty quote

Now back to OP...Your mumu never do

Better lemme o
I don add to am sef
OP fake it till you make it o
Dress extravagant and classy to deals
Be pretty calm,conceal your admirations, try to only talk when pretty necessary,look into people's eyes when talking to portray confidence,when trying to make a deal,go above your pricing a bit,be cool,be pretty cool so they feel you worth it.
The attention will find you kiss

2 Likes

Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by Cerebellum: 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lucrativress:

Better lemme o
I don add to am sef
Be pretty calm,conceal your admirations, try to only talk when pretty necessary,look into people's eyes when talking to portray confidence,when trying to make a deal,go above your pricing a bit,be cool,be pretty cool so they feel you worth it.
The attention will find you kiss

I won't leave you..oyar come back herecheesy
Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by Lucrativress(f): 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Iamdbull:

I could give you more practical coachings if you want.
All I want in exchange is free front seat for your Shows when you blow and free selfies with you.
Wait, before you think of turning me down, I'm quite vast in music, I've not listened to your Songs yet but being acquainted with you would be a good thing,I'm pretty lyrical.. kiss
Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by Lucrativress(f): 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
Cerebellum:

I won't leave you..oyar come back herecheesy
grin
I'm already running out cheesy
Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by Cerebellum: 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lucrativress:

grin
I'm already running out cheesy

Oyar come closer(sun no min) fine girl cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by traihit: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Iamdbull:

I believe that if you visit mental gymns more than physical gymns, 'Sapalism' will become more automatic to you than this level.

1 Like

Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by Freebandz365: 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good evening nairalanders

I sell Airtel and MTN data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless
Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2021

chai! you really look sapalisticated!!

buhari no go shame us in this corn-tree sha!

Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by Iamdbull: 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lucrativress:

All I want in exchange is free front seat for your Shows when you blow and free selfies with you.
Wait, before you think of turning me down, I'm quite vast in music, I've not listened to your Songs yet but being acquainted with you would be a good thing,I'm pretty lyrical.. kiss
Wow
Hit me up
Zero70655ten399
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by unamamatoto: 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
Cerebellum:

Oyar come closer(sun no min) fine girl cheesy grin
Ode Simp undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by Cerebellum: 12:06am On Aug 07, 2021
unamamatoto:
Ode Simp undecided

He he

Lol...me simp grin broda gimme your girlfriend location and digits, nah only my crib and hollandia yougurt I go use turn am to my regular hoe(if she be hour glass and fine o)grin
Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by The5DME(m): 12:17am On Aug 07, 2021
[[s]quote author=Lucrativress post=104502837]
Better lemme o
I don add to am sef
The attention will find you kiss[/quote][/s]
Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by The5DME(m): 12:18am On Aug 07, 2021
Iamdbull:

Wow
Hit me up
Zero70655ten399
Thanks
keep using your alternate moniker to quote yourself.
Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by ibelieveinjesus: 1:24am On Aug 07, 2021
This is Electrifying. Dude is so lit. An inspiring one minute spoken words poetry on Education. L.A at his best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPE2cJIJY4A

who go help you bayi
Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by ibelieveinjesus: 1:25am On Aug 07, 2021
who go help you bayi

This is Electrifying. Dude is so lit. An inspiring one minute spoken words poetry on Education. L.A at his best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPE2cJIJY4A

this leaves me speechless
Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 07, 2021
The same Bull again?

1 Like

Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by AgentGoat: 7:07am On Aug 07, 2021
KingDash:
the guy talent no reach that side.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by Truvelisback(m): 8:11am On Aug 07, 2021
You look sufferlistic grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by Xbursta(m): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2021
Lucrativress:

All these gramer just tell am you like am make una relate well

2 Likes

Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by Iamdbull: 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
MufasaLion:
You no look attractive to them grin
Chaiii
Re: Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). by Lucrativress(f): 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
Iamdbull:

Wow
Hit me up
Zero70655ten399
Thanks
Wait wait lemme Goan scream!!!
Iamdbull gave me his number aaaaaahhhhhh shocked
Free front seat loading no matter the amount of the Show aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
Wuahhhhhhhh!!
Oyaaaaaaaaa ghennnn ghennnnnnnn

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife / Is Kissing In The African Culture? / 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.