Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) (65133 Views)

Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor / Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask / Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by yenereal(m): 6:12am On Aug 08, 2021
tobaye:

It's real. Like demons are real.
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by hakym619(m): 7:29am On Aug 08, 2021
psychologist:
It's no ghost
Ghosts aren't real but hogwash

There's a scientific explanation to that.

All this kinda news should be coming from Kenya not Columbia undecided

Little children sha.
I pray you don't experience paranormal events
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by geezynoni: 7:45am On Aug 08, 2021
psychologist:
It's no ghost
Ghosts aren't real but hogwash

There's a scientific explanation to that.

All this kinda news should be coming from Kenya not Columbia undecided
Oya explain
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by geezynoni: 7:46am On Aug 08, 2021
Adakintroy:
These are the directions of fear. Be carefully what you see.

Death is equally as powerfull as life. What it
Kills, it will not release. The dead is dead and the living lives.

No connection between the living and the dead. Speak reality. Death is real and life is also. Death don't attack life. There is no energy there off for acts or we may speak of contradictions.
You Neva Jam. May you not jam.
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Adakintroy: 8:00am On Aug 08, 2021
geezynoni:

We're you go take jam. Be honest you too never jam. Na hear you hear.
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Adjovi: 8:05am On Aug 08, 2021
yomi007k:

Columbia na South American country.

They are just as superstitious as Africans.

I don hear you wise one grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Techguy96(m): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2021
Suspect33:
There's more to life than the eye sees, the spirit world is even more real than the physical world which is only but a byproduct of the spirit world, it's now invaluable now more than ever to come to Jesus and maintain fellowship with God
If ghost were real and could attack humans, don't u think all Caucasian in America would be dead by now.

Don't u think all German would be dead by now.

1 Like

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Techguy96(m): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2021
geezynoni:

So don jam tell us ur experience
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by niggadee(m): 8:30am On Aug 08, 2021
That’s not a ghost it’s call poltergeist very active and physical disturbance
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by niggadee(m): 8:53am On Aug 08, 2021
Techguy96:

If ghost were real and could attack humans, don't u think all Caucasian in America would be dead by now.

Don't u think all German would be dead by now.
guy if you jam poltergeis you will sh*t your self
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by LordReed(m): 9:04am On Aug 08, 2021
niggadee:
I am guessing you didn't even watch the video. Stop frightening yourself with superstitious nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 08, 2021
Dagger111:

So he must have consumed Pablo Escoba?
What is associated with Pablo...
You don't get the drift?
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by niggadee(m): 9:36am On Aug 08, 2021
LordReed:

I am guessing you didn't even watch the video. Stop frightening yourself with superstitious nonsense.
I work in palliative care home I know what I’m talking about
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by marttol: 9:38am On Aug 08, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Rubbish! This was created just to trend

I'm still trying to figure out how this useless video depicts a 'ghost' attack

Food for superstitious fools
it either u r a real witch trying to debunk the supernatural or simply ignorant... 1 of the two sha
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by marttol: 9:47am On Aug 08, 2021
The funny thing about most idiots debunking the existence of spirits is that ,they do juju,some r witches and wizard...most of them,but as usual,they will deny...but secrets will continue to be exposed whether u like it or not.
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by LordReed(m): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2021
niggadee:
I work in palliative care home I know what I’m talking about

You are only frightening yourself because you work with terminally ill people. We all have an aversion for death, there is nothing superstitious about that but don't let your aversion cause you to believe things that are not real.

1 Like

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by masseratti: 9:58am On Aug 08, 2021
Muchmore024:

Even with the videos you still saying it's fake. Can't you see the flashes of light too? U like it or not. The supernatural exists
so flashing lights now makes it to be a ghost, os it today that you see lights reflections flashing on camera lens? If you are been dragged will your leg be pushing your body to move?
Please come up with another thing, no one says supernatural doesn't exist, but this video has nothing to do with any ghosts.
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Techguy96(m): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2021
niggadee:
And how many times have u shit yourself?
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by calebbintus: 10:08am On Aug 08, 2021
Suspect33:
There's more to life than the eye sees, the spirit world is even more real than the physical world which is only but a byproduct of the spirit world, it's now invaluable now more than ever to come to Jesus and maintain fellowship with God

If only you know, Jesus is the Beast you are warned against worshipping in the book of revelation. A Pagan Rome diety. You had better follow Yeshua & the Isreal Messianic (Elect) route.
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Ayula911: 11:09am On Aug 08, 2021
Hamiltonii:

Your crafted opinion about him doesn't change the validity of his messages.
Shut up lizard
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by psychologist(m): 11:24am On Aug 08, 2021
hakym619:

Little children sha.
I pray you don't experience paranormal events
Again, Ghosts are not real, it is your mind playing tricks on you.
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Tetehjewels, always report to the moderators if anyone abuses, curses or insults you.
There are rules guiding this forum.

For you to mention me clearly shows you are same person as tetehjewels and . Keep fooling yourself!
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by kingxsamz(m): 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
Lightorder:
Oga Thomas , go to your neighbour who has a cable Tv called DSTV ; ask him to let you watch a program called PARAMORMAL SURVIVORS on a channel called CBS REALITY. It is always shown on HD resolution. Even a blind bat with poor vision like yours, would see it well enough. Please, remember to go with your FLINT friend who dignified your obscured comment with one ignorant LIKE . Then come back and argue with me. Goodluck

Rest. You're probably one of those who direct people to watch YouTube videos to prove your baseless assertions. How do we explain to children like you that these things aren't real? You watch a few TV shows which fuels your belief and then you come on the internet to exhibit your delusions. Maybe I should direct you to TV shows about big foot and vampires so you can believe they're real. undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
This is not movie, mysterious things happening
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Muchmore024: 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
masseratti:
so flashing lights now makes it to be a ghost, os it today that you see lights reflections flashing on camera lens? If you are been dragged will your leg be pushing your body to move?
Please come up with another thing, no one says supernatural doesn't exist, but this video has nothing to do with any ghosts.
Did you see the world ghost in my comment?
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by TheSourcerer: 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

So how do u folks explain the below?
read the story ,dont believe it , although I do believe it is theorethically possible for certains sorts of DNA to have certain reminant of memory of some sorts if this meme is plausable.
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by masseratti: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
Muchmore024:

Did you see the world ghost in my comment?
the topic of the thread is Ghost, if you talking about anything else, you av the liberty to do so, am not interested.
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Muchmore024: 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
masseratti:
the topic of the thread is Ghost, if you talking about anything else, you av the liberty to do so, am not interested.
Then fem
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by masseratti: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
Muchmore024:

Then fem
are you done wanking and you feel happy now? After saying "fem"?

Better go and meet people at your level to do back and forth with before i take you to the cleaners, online troll, that's how your likes keep on failing exams and will be blaming teachers, lecturers and village people, its not a must you comment on all topics or threads, ic you don't have anything to say about the topic, stfu.
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Lightorder: 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2021
You
kingxsamz:

Rest. You're probably one of those who direct people to watch YouTube videos to prove your baseless assertions. How do we explain to children like you that these things aren't real? You watch a few TV shows which fuels your belief and then you come on the internet to exhibit your delusions. Maybe I should direct you to TV shows about big foot and vampires so you can believe they're real. undecided
PLEASE, JUST READ THIS
. Now, don’t watch YouTube, go and watch PARANORMAL SURVIVOR on DStv CBS REALITY. It is not doctored. When it comes to doubting things like this, I am a title holder and a champion in it . I use to be like you. I was Attacked twice in early 2000 and late 2000. With my both eyes open, the lighting in my room was on ; I was hearing my siblings chatting and laughing next room. I was just getting into the bed not upto 7 minutes after our family night devotion. A being with two hands, whose face I couldn’t see clearly.,above 6 feet , held me down for more than 7 minutes. The sad thing was that no part of my body could move , except my eye bulbs. I was hearing my siblings, I was seeing my ceiling, portraits on the walls , everything, I was not sleeping. My mouth sealed. I couldn’t do anything , I got angry and wanted to fight back as a young active martial artist, but I was totally powerless and couldn’t raise a finger. When I said to myself that thing is a spirit o, it will kill you here. I felt my head bigger than the normal size, several times over. I had goosebumps all over. I humbly resorted to shouting JESUS repeatedly at heart until it became murmurs and it slipped out of my mouth and that was it. The whole siege and standoff just ended at once. I won’t forget that day in my life. That is why when people like you who argue because they haven’t seen anything talk, I just be like, this one never know anything in this world. Oga , I could count at least, 3 hunted houses I know with their addresses . One in Nsukka compound of 2 four storey building and a storey building in the front. In my school days , they are located at Anglican road Nsukka . We called it hammer house of horror. Paranormal activities would be witnessed by many people at once, full day light o. In my area here in Lagos, one Is located just few streets away from me now as I type this comment.

Late 2000, before we left Enugu, my family didn’t know that we were living in a hunted house for years until all the neighbors opened up to us all at once. Everyone in that compound of 6 flats were all hunted on daily basis for years except my own flat. My mum could fast and pray for Africa.I mean ,Raw paranormal activities. I experienced it in that compound once, when an image of a man walked over me through the balcony, while I was laying on the rug. I knew I wasn’t alone. for over 3 minutes, I was helpless but got over it and went to my room straight after that . My mum saw around 11am in the morning one day. group of individuals, wearing all black , walked into that same compound in the company of the mother of our landlord and left.
, full glare but like a dream, two eyes open . The next day, the same woman died. There are many things you don’t know in this world. I only pity people like you whenever they talk.
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by niggadee(m): 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
LordReed:

You are only frightening yourself because you work with terminally ill people. We all have an aversion for death, there is nothing superstitious about that but don't let your aversion cause you to believe things that are not real.
palliative caregiver frightening? after deceased been declared dead by the nurse on duty it’s my own responsibility to do deceased personal hygiene care before transport deceased to morgue
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by LordReed(m): 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
niggadee:
palliative caregiver frightening? after deceased been declared dead by the nurse on duty it’s my own responsibility to do deceased personal hygiene care before transport deceased to morgue

I said you are frightening yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump / What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page / Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.