Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) (65135 Views)

Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor / Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask / Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
Tetehjewels:
Trust some to say the security guard must have been drunk or it was a stunt gone wrong as if they know more than the guard who experienced it himself.

If the guard said a force pushed him and dragged him, trust that he clearly felt and experienced it because clearly his sensory organs are not dead

SHUT UP, !!!
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Adjovi: 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lol oyinbo self know say ghost dey, our African brothers self wan dey copy some oyinbo people in the name of being wise cheesy grin grin grin grin. Saying there's no ghost or jazz. I know pity Una at all, wetin you know no you know fit know ........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by olamilekan9(m): 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Hmmmmmm... all these ghost, thunder and the rest just dey miss targets... somebody show them the road to aso rock abeg
aso rock too far bro my pman trusted his best friend with 35m pman die he paddy chop the money e no even reason we the children upon say our papa money dey him hand with proof,everyday if i waka pass my pman grave i dey hiss cuz mehn his ghost so lazy asf cant even go fight for his children n wife,and that him frnd dey but glk and dey build houses here and there

1 Like

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Adakintroy: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
These are the directions of fear. Be carefully what you see.

Death is equally as powerfull as life. What it
Kills, it will not release. The dead is dead and the living lives.

No connection between the living and the dead. Speak reality. Death is real and life is also. Death don't attack life. There is no energy there off for acts or we may speak of contradictions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Manasseh2018(m): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
South American Countries that are as superstitious as African Countries. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Bigredmachine: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
olamilekan9:
aso rock too far bro my pman trusted his best friend with 35m pman die he paddy chop the money e no even reason we the children upon say our papa money dey him hand with proof,everyday if i waka pass my pman grave i dey hiss cuz mehn his ghost so lazy asf cant even go fight for his children n wife,and that him frnd dey but glk and dey build houses here and there

doooh my dear.... another ghost fit help una fight

1 Like

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Bigredmachine: 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
prekumohtim:

Lolz is not just Aso rock . There are many things they put in place before a new president comes in . Remember PMB when he was elected, he spent about a year in Daura and military base before finally going to Aso Rock. It was far beyond renovation . So the ghost may go Aso Rock and not succeed.

make dem show am road ... make him go try first

1 Like

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by hammerDK: 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE TO ME.

WHY IS THERE TOO MUCH LIGHT AND NOT NORMAL VIDEO.

ONLY THE MAN IN THE VIDEO KNOWS WAT HAPPEN.

LOOKS STAGED TO GET VIEW ON YOU TUBE.

NOT REAL!
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by hammerDK: 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
HE STEPS INTO THE LIGHT, ALL OF A SUDDEN HE FALLS INTO A PROTECTED AREA WITH CARDBOARD.

THEN PULLED BACK BEFORE TWO SECURITY MEN CAME FROM BACK SCENE.

COLOMBIANS ARE KNOWN TO BE MAD ANYWAY.

THEM NO FOOL ME.

NICE STUNT!

1 Like

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Kingluqman(m): 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
KingLennon:
Ghosts are real! Growing up in the village you see ghosts like on a daily. They even go to schools, markets and other public places.
Which kain eye you get? How you go dey see ghost on a daily, you be ghost?

E o normal grin

1 Like

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by hammerDK: 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kingluqman:
Which kain eye you get? How you go dey see ghost on a daily, you be ghost?

E o normal grin

GHOST DONT EXIST.

U DIE, U ARE GONE FOREVER.

U CANNOT OPERATE IN THE PHYSICAL WORLD.

NOT TO TALK OF PUSHING OR TOUCHING ANYBODY.
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by chloride6: 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
A politician hired a stunt man to defend his exorcism budget....

2 Likes

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by hammerDK: 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
chloride6:
A politician hired a stunt man to defend his exorcism budget....

TO BE A POLITICIAN IS TO BE A THIEF.
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by SmilingImabong: 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
grin
Bigredmachine:
Hmmmmmm... all these ghost, thunder and the rest just dey miss targets... somebody show them the road to aso rock abeg
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by yomi007k(m): 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
Adjovi:
Lol oyinbo self know say ghost dey, our African brothers self wan dey copy some oyinbo people in the name of being wise cheesy grin grin grin grin. Saying there's no ghost or jazz. I know pity Una at all, wetin you know no you know fit know ........

Columbia na South American country.

They are just as superstitious as Africans.

3 Likes

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by SmilingImabong: 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
Friends are dangerous
Trust no one
olamilekan9:
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bigredmachine:

make dem show am road ... make him go try first

What if that ghost say na your house be the road to Aso Rock grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by CanadaOrBust: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
KingLennon:
Ghosts are real! Growing up in the village you see ghosts like on a daily. They even go to schools, markets and other public places.

The operative words are “growing up”. Growing up I also believed India football stories.

But come o, pastors like TB do this to their members all the time
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nuke's top five
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Bigredmachine: 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
prekumohtim:

What if that ghost say na your house be the road to Aso Rock grin grin

aso rock no reach two... me dey Delta, aso dey ABJ... so no chance of mixing locations

1 Like

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by GeneralPula: 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
Scripted..

The way those 2 securities enter the scene made it obvious..

Ghost are real but don’t share the same wave with the living. A ghost can never touch the living talkless of dragging..

1 Like

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by CanadaOrBust: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Ghosts cannot exist.
Rouge or static electricity
DID and or other mental illness
Nerve Impulses
He could be drowsey be on drugs the list is endless the video is not even complete or long enough to dicipher obiokpor, obiokpor, hammerDK, Adakintroy, GeneralPula

So how do u folks explain the below?

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by pharrelaustin: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
Mayor abeg no involve naija MOG for this mata oo. They will give you long list of goat,pepper,salt,onions,and other
spices for the holy ritual. Las las notin come out

1 Like

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by CanadaOrBust: 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
GeneralPula:
Scripted..

The way those 2 securities enter the scene made it obvious..

Ghost are real but don’t share the same wave with the living. A ghost can never touch the living talkless of dragging..

Poltergeist not ghost
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by hammerDK: 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

So how do u folks explain the below?

FAKE!
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by LordOfTheGame: 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by DOTian: 11:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
The spirit of John Cena?
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by TheWolfen(m): 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
Paranormal activities is real but some doubting Thomas won't believe until life teach them a lesson

4 Likes

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Gambit23: 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by raphy(m): 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
I HV miss u all am just back after a 2 months break out of social media.

Ghost or not we move.. nothing concern me the man owe them money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) / Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump / What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.