Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) (65132 Views)

Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor / Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask / Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by realstars: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
tobaye:
don't tell me ghost is real
Yes they are real, Ask govenment, they will tell you how many ghost workers are in their pay roll.
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Mftivi: 11:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nairalandian:
Story.

Columbia...
I know what he must have consumed.
yea throw physics right out the window! How do you jump with such momentum if not by an external force.
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 11:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nairalandian:
Story.

Columbia...
LMAO. Exactly. Instead of testing the man for substances they come up with this BS
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
masseratti:
Very funny, person is high on some liquor he is blaming it on ghost, is that how the leg of someone been dragged move? His leg was moving, pushing him forward for momentum, he is claiming Ghost, and British fake tabloid SUN put it up as news... I tot its only in Nigeria we have funny news like this, UK SUN is in another stratosphere.
Either that or he was sleepy.... or both

1 Like

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Mftivi: 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

LMAO. Exactly. Instead of testing the man for substances they come up with this BS
substances can flip you with such momentum ? Are you dull ? Tell me it's a doctored video and that will make more sense.
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
Tetehjewels:
Trust some to say the security guard must have been drunk or it was a stunt gone wrong as if they know more than the guard who experienced it himself.

If the guard said a force pushed him and dragged him, trust that he clearly felt and experienced it because clearly his sensory organs are not dead
The video is there. What does the video tell you?
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 11:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
Mftivi:
substances can flip you with such momentum ? Are you dull ? Tell me it's a doctored video and that will make more sense.
Does that look like a flip to you. My guy go get some glasses.

1 Like

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Mftivi: 11:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Does that look like a flip to you. My guy go get some glasses.
na you need glasses
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by daddio(m): 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
Savageman:
Issorite.
Abeg make dem bring that ghost come Nigeria, make e give one skeleton we get for aso rock better smackdown.

I movvveeee

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by nedekid: 12:22am On Aug 08, 2021
masseratti:
Very funny, person is high on some liquor he is blaming it on ghost, is that how the leg of someone been dragged move? His leg was moving, pushing him forward for momentum, he is claiming Ghost, and British fake tabloid SUN put it up as news... I tot its only in Nigeria we have funny news like this, UK SUN is in another stratosphere.
My thoughts too.

1 Like

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Lightorder: 12:29am On Aug 08, 2021
Should this be in Nigeria, some fake free thinkers go don dey say, Africans are still in darkness

1 Like

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Ayula911: 12:47am On Aug 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Mayor is a wise leader. He knows a thing as this is beyond beefing up security with Soldiers and weapons. Bringing in the ALMIGHTY GOD into the Matter is a wise move.

A Foolish leader who have gone to bring in Soldiers, weapons and all that.
You Cannot fight Spiritual with Physical. If a Spirit slaps you , who will you slap or shoot?

This World is a Spiritual world. If you are carnally minded, you become a toy in the hands of evil ones. When you are Fortified in JESUS Christ they sight you and Give way.
Baba abeg shey na only nairaland dey for your phone or shey you don dey reload every second to sabotage post...
As a true man of God which time you dae read bible? Pray?... Na people like you MTN like ...
Every post he don quick enter like say he don super glue the phone on top him hand ...
If person get chance see you now, e fit be big wrap of igbo and jedi go dey you hand like that with big Stout and bald head, big Bible, rough tear tear trouser , big unpolished shoe and fat tie.....

1 Like

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by kingxsamz(m): 12:54am On Aug 08, 2021
Say no to drugs.
Meanwhile, videos like these always look like they're recorded with a camera from the early 60's. undecided
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by kingxsamz(m): 12:57am On Aug 08, 2021
Lightorder:
Should this be in Nigeria, some fake free thinkers go don dey say, Africans are still in darkness

So that video with such very poor quality is you're using to hype your belief in ghosts?
You just proved to the "fake free thinkers" that you're really living in darkness.

2 Likes

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by NLPoliceWoman: 1:02am On Aug 08, 2021
RTR
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by tobaye(m): 1:06am On Aug 08, 2021
[
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by CanadaOrBust: 1:41am On Aug 08, 2021
hammerDK:

FAKE!
obiokpor, obiokpor, hammerDK, Adakintroy, GeneralPula

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 08, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Tetehjewels, always report to the moderators if anyone abuses, curse or insult you.
There are rules guiding this forum.

Already done that. Some people are just mentally unstable on this platform
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by baby124: 1:55am On Aug 08, 2021
Looks like someone that missed his step and couldn’t get up
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:22am On Aug 08, 2021
Drunk Guard just practising free fall stunts grin grin grin

But make I no lie ghost are real.. one day I was on night shift only me and one driver was in the office that night , I start hearing creepy noise at first I ignored it but it draw my attention when one of the biometric machine outside the hall started operating on it own with sound press finger press finger as if someone is standing their and trying to scan his finger on the machine, this is machine we decommissioned months ago and wasn't even meant for finger scans but face scanning, the driver Mexican called my attention fear gripped the guy , we both went to check before u knw it door opposite slammed so hard as if someone pushed it with force we both ran outside puff our weed smoke throughout that night, we no even enter office again, the following morning we heard one of the senior staffs of the company who have been battering with coronavirus died exactly that hour we heard that nice... walihi me and that man is not in good time we always quarrel over little thing because he hate blacks, I don't know if nah because of me he came to office to pay last visit that night
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Hamiltonii: 2:39am On Aug 08, 2021
Ayula911:

Baba abeg shey na only nairaland dey for your phone or shey you don dey reload every second to sabotage post...
As a true man of God which time you dae read bible? Pray?... Na people like you MTN like ...
Every post he don quick enter like say he don super glue the phone on top him hand ...
If person get chance see you now, e fit be big wrap of igbo and jedi go dey you hand like that with big Stout and bald head, big Bible, rough tear tear trouser , big unpolished shoe and fat tie.....

Your crafted opinion about him doesn't change the validity of his messages.

2 Likes

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Adeoyelee: 3:29am On Aug 08, 2021
KingLennon:
Ghosts are real! Growing up in the village you see ghosts like on a daily. They even go to schools, markets and other public places.

Wan tun de...
Wan tun ti bere ijo... Wan jo sekem shoki, gbogbo ehn gbogbo ile ijo
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Benrosaria(m): 3:54am On Aug 08, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4XNyik86qU

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/15788348/ghost-slams-security-guard-into-wall/amp/

Lol all these white people be fucking with our minds. Ghost Dey una side, na devil Dey Africa. Ghost Dey knack person for wall, devil Dey carry guy man go store with axe and gun to rob or steal phone. Which kin life be this. Who isn’t telling the truth??

How spirit and physical Dey run things together??

If they could name a drink after spirit, it just suggest that spirituality Na our body on a different level. It happens when sugar ferments or Igbo is taking or highness is involved.

Let all spirit and ghost that have ears come, make we align.
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Benrosaria(m): 4:01am On Aug 08, 2021
Suspect33:
There's more to life than the eye sees, the spirit world is even more real than the physical world which is only but a byproduct of the spirit world, it's now invaluable now more than ever to come to Jesus and maintain fellowship with God

Shut the hell up. And stop taking blacks down the drain with your evil blind invisible god. Even Igbo when you dey see, go make you mad. But person you no fit for your life and after death see, no fit do nothing for you but to make you believe say Na when hin only pikin die Na when salvation go reach your side. Humanity no be about salvation, what is salvation about? When humanity dey talk about how to live and be happy. Christians and the likes if you make me mad I swear I would sink black race. It takes the right chemical and atomic bombing and trust me I am going down with y’all.

The hate
The oppression
The greed
The jealousy is getting out of hands
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by asiga(m): 4:14am On Aug 08, 2021
I just hope Buhari and Lai won't see this

So we won't start hearing ghost been responsible for the embezzlements.
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Pain(m): 4:47am On Aug 08, 2021
The source is the "SUN". I rest my case
Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Millimann: 4:59am On Aug 08, 2021
masseratti:

Exactly my thoughts!

I'm not convinced about any ghost activities in that video. The guy was pushing his body with his legs.

1 Like

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Lightorder: 5:26am On Aug 08, 2021
kingxsamz:

So that video with such very poor quality is you're using to hype your belief in ghosts?
You just proved to the "fake free thinkers" that you're really living in darkness.
Oga Thomas , go to your neighbour who has a cable Tv called DSTV ; ask him to let you watch a program called PARAMORMAL SURVIVORS on a channel called CBS REALITY. It is always shown on HD resolution. Even a blind bat with poor vision like yours, would see it well enough. Please, remember to go with your FLINT friend who dignified your obscured comment with one ignorant LIKE . Then come back and argue with me. Goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) by Dagger111(m): 5:33am On Aug 08, 2021
Nairalandian:
Story.

Columbia...

So he must have consumed Pablo Escoba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump / What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page / Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.