Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture (51464 Views)

Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? / I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by omowolewa: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2021
Wrongly Right

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Starz825(m): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2021
Lionel Messi has just left Barcelona and he is currently stranded, please let's us contribute something for him... nothing is too small.
Gt bank.....
Craze people full Nigeria I swear grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Kenmatt(m): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2021
It is absolutely wrong. Some children have photogenic memory, there are things you do before them, thinking they are just children, without knowing that such things are ever green in their mind.

One day without your knowledge, your daughter and your Son would like to practice it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by ShenTeh(m): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2021
Would it have been right exchanging blows in their presence?
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by phransix2: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Triangles1(m): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2021
All is right in this 21st century.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Paulianfa(m): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2021
Thumb up, they needs to understand that their dad value and love mum so much. But I don't encourage it to be done always cos they might want to do their like parent.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Malawian(m): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2021
Just negodu that Ukwu Belgium. Something must kill a man. This man chose his death wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by omoadeleye(m): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2021
spice123:
100% right for me. I show affection to my wife in front of my kids. I educate them on why. They know that daddy and mummy love each other. We tell our kids everyday that we love them.

So why are the kids covering their eyes?

So after mummy and daddy go out, they too will start acting mummy and daddy.

Think about it.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Kingdavidonline: 10:54am On Aug 07, 2021
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by benzyluv(m): 10:56am On Aug 07, 2021
omolola100:
Is it right to do this in front of kids?
Share your opinion
Happy weekend to you all.

Its very absurd

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by GeneralPula: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2021
Imagine what they’re already instincting on tha mental of those little kids..

The one that’s a boy will start having sexual from age 10 cuz it will always be on his mind which will develop fully over his body..

The one that’s a girl will start having sex at age 13..

This I have seen..

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Lifestone(m): 10:57am On Aug 07, 2021
CharisEleos:
Very very wrong. Even the children Know it's wrong that's why they are covering their eyes.

Someone said it's a sign of affection. Please, I beg to disagree; Its not. There are ways of showing affection without being erotic. Like a hug, a peck on the forehead and sweeping your woman off her feet; carrying her like a baby.

If they continue doing such in their presence, one day they'll want to try it with themselves.
These kind of things are the reasons we have siblings sleeping with each other these days and some coming up to say they want to get married.

Rubbish!
Carry which woman? Make my back come break, for where
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by elonmuskbaby: 10:58am On Aug 07, 2021
spice123:
100% right for me. I show affection to my wife in front of my kids. I educate them on why. They know that daddy and mummy love each other. We tell our kids everyday that we love them.
when your kids start doing it to each other and commiting incest then your eye go clear.you go know say kids copy everything mum and dad does lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by thorpido(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2021
Doing such stuff in front of kids is wrong.It sends them wrong messages.
In front of mature kids......then it's right.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by lekkie073(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2021
omolola100:
Is it right to do this in front of kids?
Share your opinion
Happy weekend to you all.
it is only those who don't have children and are not married yet will say it is wrong.

There is nothing wrong in it at all
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by thorpido(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2021
bukatyne:
The husband is enjoying sha cool
cheesy
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by VillagePipu: 11:01am On Aug 07, 2021
Is that not Mc Warripikin? Very lousy thing.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by daneni1(m): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2021
spice123:

Truth be told, I grew up watching my parents spending time together, anytime both of them are at home, they spend the time together gisting about a lots of things, at times I even chip in a word or two when I have knowledge of the topic of discourse. Till this day, that attitude of my parent had followed me to adulthood, I always look out for a lady I can share my time with. Quality time have become my love language. If the woman I am into won't share her time with me, that's the end of that relationship as I don't joke with it.

What am I trying to say, the thing is, most times, the way our parents behave toward each other shaped our own relationship lives with our other half.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by BluntCrazeMan: 11:01am On Aug 07, 2021
Whatever you do in front of your kids, make sure that you won't be bothered to see them doing the same things to themselves, or to some other kids elsewhere..
In fact, make sure to be very proud to see them doing the same things to themselves, or to some other kids elsewhere..

Kids do copy things a lot.
And when reproducing it, they would say that “they are doing like daddy-and-mommy”.
Therefore, don't do anything that you wouldn't want them to copy-and-paste into their lives while they are still not matured enough to understand, and then begin to practice them later while you're not there, especially to some other kids in their schools.
Hugs are very safe. You feel good watching your kids hugging some other kids and telling them “I Love You.”
Perks on the forehead or on the head is very safe. You feel very proud when one of your elder kids perks the younger ones and tell them “have a nice day”.
Then, if the kids are too young, obviously a perk on the lips will not be considered safe for them because they may misunderstand it.
Deep-kissing is a big No. I mean, just imagine your baby-girl deep-kissing a certain male classmate in their school and she feels so normal about it.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by EmyGod(m): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2021
spice123:
When you see your children doing the same to other children or practicing it outside don't blame the evil.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by sameks08(m): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2021
I think is very wrong for me

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2021
Virus99:
Why are the children covering their faces ? This is not 19960 plssssss... Why should they even have to cover their face ? That's the only hypocrisy I see here. The children knows their parents are adults for God sake !!!

This is a President in front of his 2 daughters and the whole world !!!

Why should we always be goddamn hypocrite in this country

Our African culture is different from the US culture.
Even this kissing of a thing is not our culture. People started learning it from tv and suddenly adopted it.
That doesn't mean Africans are not romantic . My grand dad use to kill bush meat to play love with his wife. We see the way he treats his wife with Bush meats and other things and how is wife responds romantically through the preparation of the meal and showering nice words on her husband grin.
You don't have to grab your wife's breast in public to show you love her . Where is Davido and Chioma today after grabbing her breast in public and he even used her name to make money through a song.
Love is beyond a mere kiss , rather it's a sacrifice

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by etoete77: 11:05am On Aug 07, 2021
Virus99:
Why are the children covering their faces ? This is not 19960 plssssss... Why should they even have to cover their face ? That's the only hypocrisy I see here. The children knows their parents are adults for God sake !!!

This is a President in front of his 2 daughters and the whole world !!!

Why should we always be goddamn hypocrite in this country

Totally wrong for you to use president as example or role models. Pls they do wrong things too. Everything they do doesn't mean it is right.
Back to the matter here. They are wrong, a peck on the side makes it matured and better. Not what we are seeing there. Calling little kids hypocrite. You are very wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Tremple8v: 11:05am On Aug 07, 2021
I do kiss my wife in front of my kids . And at times i do kiss them too , i told them all i love them . And everyone do smile . But if you think its wrong, i cant change your view on the matter, at the end God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Trustedpronet: 11:05am On Aug 07, 2021
To tell you that those children knows watsup they cover their eyes...I do it too and don't think is wrong if I kiss my wife in the presence of my kids...but no sex in their presence ooo for married couples living in single rooms.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Fiscus105(m): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2021
spice123:

Hope ur two kids won't do mum and dad play too wen you and ur loving wife not around

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by frowland(m): 11:06am On Aug 07, 2021
bukatyne:
The husband is enjoying sha cool

Oga face front and answer the question. Is it right or wrong? Simple!
Leave wetin dey write for car and enter car make we comot.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by Nehyooh(m): 11:06am On Aug 07, 2021
That's "RealWarriPinkin" and her hubby !

It's cool, they're showing love to each other.

It's only wrong base on the fact that the children are still small, I hope the children won't try such with themselves.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture by feezay86: 11:07am On Aug 07, 2021
spice123:

Stop this, kissing and holding your wife's bum is now affection? This is not love.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband / See What This Kid Is Wearing / What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.