Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,461 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma (60105 Views)

Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident / Emilio Ballack Is Dead! Michael Ballack Son Dies / Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by dogmart(m): 8:44am On Aug 07, 2021
May we never bury our children.

4 Likes

Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:44am On Aug 07, 2021
Good hearted nairalanders please i need your help... I'm just trying to do some few online digital hustle to help myself but now i have even ran out of data, pls anyone compassionate enough to help me with the least #500 airtime will go a long way. thank you!

09035943388MTN

RIP to the dead, may the lord strengthen his family in this difficult times. Amen.
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by symbianDON(m): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2021
The mere thought of a quad bike, with all its entire weight, landing on an individual's head is traumatizing!! I can't even imagine how crushed his skull must have been!!! So sad.

3 Likes

Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Alaganature09(m): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2021
ogbiwa:
One of the worst things in life is a parent burying their child. I just became a Father yesterday and looking at my daughter, I will gladly lay my life for her to be ok.

Congrats bro you will never bury your child IJN

5 Likes

Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by DuduParaPara: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2021
peacettw:

Believe me, there are some trauma that beat the rest to the back seat. This was a crush injury, I can imagine the horror they had to face.

Just to paint a picture, just imagine the face of the victim been caved in leaving an eye poking out. Or half the face been cutout leaving the other intact. Now imagine a scenario 100 times worse than the above. I bet you won't sleep for days

What makes you think it is 100 times worse than that?

I'm not trying to say the situation isn't bad enough. But my point is that do they also go for counseling after every accident like this for other victims or is it because he's the son of a football star?
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Starseed(m): 8:47am On Aug 07, 2021
ogbiwa:
One of the worst things in life is a parent burying their child. I just became a Father yesterday and looking at my daughter, I will gladly lay my life for her to be ok.

Congrats bruh. You are a good man

3 Likes

Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Taiwojon(m): 8:48am On Aug 07, 2021
Rip to him.

Meanwhile
Any souls that died without Jesus is lost forever, punishment await every sinful one who neglect, reject the call of salvation and even postpone it.

At the time of ignorant God wink, overlook our sins but now commanded all men, woman, tribe, religion, tongues to repent.

It will be a pity to died outside Jesus

1 Like

Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by JohnnyBling(m): 8:48am On Aug 07, 2021
4Play:
If it was in Nigeria, they will take pictures of the gruesome body and post it online. People start Nairaland threads with it and it will be posted to the front page with the label graphic!
Nice observations
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by shogsman(m): 8:48am On Aug 07, 2021
Even as a man I would probably collapse if this happens to me,this is every parents nightmare, stay strong mike
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Polynek(m): 8:48am On Aug 07, 2021
Take heart Mr Ballack, I can't I can't forget ur action during Chelsea vs Barcelona match wen u nearly beat the Ref. grin RIP to ur son
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by moneyissweet(m): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2021
Condemned soul.

sebu4050:
Good one

5 Likes

Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by perdollar(m): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2021
Pix or I don't believe it
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Lexusgs430: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2021
Say NO to quad bikes........

1 Like

Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Gentlerespect76: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2021
So very painful. God rest his soul and comfort his loved ones.
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by malvisguy212: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2021
Aidejay:

I swear na so death be. If to say e know e for just sit down for house allow the food to digest. Maybe!!!!
2am, maybe he want the road to be clear so that he can practice rough driven.....just like Yusuf buhari accident at night also. RIP
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by fourboys: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2021
ogbiwa:
congrats bro
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by peacettw: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2021
DuduParaPara:

What makes you think it is 100 times worse than that?

I'm not trying to say the situation isn't bad enough. But my point is that do they also go for counseling after every accident like this for other victims or is it because he's the son of a football star?

They go for councelling for anything that may constitute a threat to their mental state. This just happens to be one of them.

5 Likes

Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by samsard(m): 8:57am On Aug 07, 2021
DuduParaPara:
In trauma cos he's a star's son?

Haven't they seen worse than that in their profession before?

RIP to the dead
You assume they have seen worse? Were you there? Hope you realize there can be crazy degrees of injuries and not all medics may have seen it. Also, people can be retraumatized. You don't suddenly become immune to tragedy because you've experienced one before

7 Likes

Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Kingdavidonline: 8:57am On Aug 07, 2021
Am king David.God eye.if you want to build strong relationship with God.follow me up
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by techWriter1: 9:03am On Aug 07, 2021
anything but the true. congrats to you mister, may God god your relatives
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Judolisco(m): 9:06am On Aug 07, 2021
ogbiwa:
iswr bro... Not a very good experience @all

1 Like

Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Orpe7(m): 9:06am On Aug 07, 2021
ogbiwa:

Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by lkillbrokehoes: 9:11am On Aug 07, 2021
I can't imagine what the parents are going through right now, rest in peace young ballack.
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by SEGLIZ: 9:11am On Aug 07, 2021
ogbiwa:

this just one those things losing one loved ones, just too painful.

on the arrival of the newest princess to the newest father on nairaland congratulations.

every resources you need to grow, nurture and bring her up to be a woman of virtue, you will not lack.

you will never regret you had her, sure you ain't an alpha or redpill for you must have a rethink now that you have daughter.

Congratulations ones again.

5 Likes

Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by EHI9ICE(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2021
ogbiwa:

Congratulations on becoming a father Bro.

1 Like

Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by AuroraB(f): 9:17am On Aug 07, 2021
4Play:
If it was in Nigeria, they will take pictures of the gruesome body and post it online. People will start Nairaland threads with it and it will be posted to the front page with the label graphic!
Why's you not calling Mr Cover out on this, huh grin lipsrsealed
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by thundafire: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2021
Cokahot:
Was he a yahoo boy,cos na this kind of their accident drunk driving style. U see as from 12am to 4am. Its super dark and gbam road is less busy. What must u do,u must turbo like a v12 and loose control
shut up
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by arantess: 9:20am On Aug 07, 2021
ogbiwa:
That is the standard
No better love than a man has but to lay his life for a loved one
Jesus set the standard..

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by ogbiwa: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2021
SEGLIZ:

this just one those things losing one loved ones, just too painful.

on the arrival of the newest princess to the newest father on nairaland congratulations.

every resources you need to grow, nurture and bring her up to be a woman of virtue, you will not lack.

you will never regret you had her, sure you ain't an alpha or redpill for you must have a rethink now that you have daughter.

Congratulations ones again.

Wow thanks a lot. Amen to your prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by ogbiwa: 9:28am On Aug 07, 2021
Alaganature09:

Congrats bro you will never bury your child IJN

Amen. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics / Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard / Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.