Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,796 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma (60122 Views)

Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident / Emilio Ballack Is Dead! Michael Ballack Son Dies / Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
DuduParaPara:
In trauma cos he's a star's son?

Haven't they seen worse than that in their profession before?

RIP to the dead

So the fact that the deceased was a VIP then the nurses and doctors should frown ?? Death is what makes all humans equal. Rich or poor you will die and people will cry and you will be buried ... RIP to the young Man , he didn't deserve to die that way .. Who knows what he could have offered the world...
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
peacettw:

Nope.
You should see it. It's wonderful
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by peacettw: 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
Dimpull:
You should see it. It's wonderful

grin Googled it the first time you mentioned it. Saw that it was a horror flick. Checked for reviews and when I saw 97%,i knew that you wanted me to have nightmares for the rest of the year.

So no thank you grin
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
peacettw:

grin Googled it the first time you mentioned it. Saw that it was a horror flick. Checked for reviews and when I saw 97%,i knew that you wanted me to have nightmares for the rest of the year.

So no thank you grin
Its Scifi/ET. Everybody is watching it and giving rave reviews. its not horror per say.
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by peacettw: 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
Dimpull:
Its Scifi/ET. Everybody is watching it and giving rave reviews. its not horror per say.

That's good to know. Is it on Netflix? And just to be clear, the name of the movie is "A quite place II"?
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
peacettw:

That's good to know. Is it on Netflix? And just to be clear, the name of the movie is "A quite place II"?
Sure. Its A Quiet Place II. I shall be waiting for feedback
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by peacettw: 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
Dimpull:
Sure. Its A Quiet Place II. I shall be waiting for feedback

Ok then
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Octobertwentysix(f): 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
ogbiwa:
One of the worst things in life is a parent burying their child. I just became a Father yesterday and looking at my daughter, I will gladly lay my life for her to be ok.

Modified.

Thanks a lot people, and amen to all the prayers.

Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) / Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard / Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.