Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma (60111 Views)

Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident / Emilio Ballack Is Dead! Michael Ballack Son Dies / Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by ogbiwa: 9:28am On Aug 07, 2021
Starseed:

Congrats bruh. You are a good man

Lol. Thanks
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by ogbiwa: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2021
SILVERLINES:
congratulations buddy

Thanks.
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by ogbiwa: 9:30am On Aug 07, 2021
hybridblood07:
Nothing but the truth. Congratulations to you sir, may God bless your family

Thanks a lot sir

1 Like

Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Bmaster(m): 9:32am On Aug 07, 2021
tunjijones:
Have you ever thought of what our mission on this earth is?

I think we are born to this earth to die...
Yeah,...
But it is in our hands to choose whom to die into,whether into Christ or Satan,the choice is ours!
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Le2money(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2021
You are just like me..... sometimes looking at my little girl makes me happy and I feel like she is like dat so she can be a Fathers loving girl Forever but I know that's not possible as there is time for everything...time to crawl and time to grow so as to live her own life.....I love my girl now and beyond. kiss kiss kiss

ogbiwa:
One of the worst things in life is a parent burying their child. I just became a Father yesterday and looking at my daughter, I will gladly lay my life for her to be ok.

Modified.

Thanks a lot people, and amen to all the prayers.

1 Like

Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Angelfrost(m): 9:35am On Aug 07, 2021
So sad... Such dangerous lifestyles!
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by UncleKoboko: 9:36am On Aug 07, 2021
JustTheBestHere:
embarassed

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature
No reasonable person will see this ads in a post like this and patronise you.
It shows you lack empathy and common sense.
Please always think before you post or act.

1 Like

Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Ballack1(m): 9:36am On Aug 07, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Angelfrost(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2021
ogbiwa:
One of the worst things in life is a parent burying their child. I just became a Father yesterday and looking at my daughter, I will gladly lay my life for her to be ok.

Modified.

Congrats chief!!!... We will never bury our offspring and future!

1 Like

Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by dipsy588(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2021
May his soul rest in perfect peace.

If you have anyone suffering from diabetes. Talk to me theres a solution and its effective to curb the strain. 0.7.0.6.2.2.3.4.3.2.2
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by SKYHIGHfx: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2021
ogbiwa:

Modified.

I am telling you.... Fatherhood is a great privilege... But some fathers are useless

1 Like

Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Ishilove: 9:56am On Aug 07, 2021
The Ballacks are understood to have enjoyed a family barbecue on Wednesday evening hours before the tragedy. It was not immediately clear today why Emilio had decided to ride his quad in the early hours of the morning.
When death comes knocking, they act like they are under a spell.
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Ishilove: 9:56am On Aug 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

Congrats chief!!!... We will never bury our offspring and future!
Amen o
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by rollandben(m): 9:58am On Aug 07, 2021
ogbiwa:

Modified.

Congratulations...None of our children will be bury in our life time.
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Pacesetter123(m): 10:06am On Aug 07, 2021
[quote author=advanceDNA post=104518140][/quote] cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by iswallker(m): 10:08am On Aug 07, 2021
SarakiBukola:
angry

Very indecent to release the gruesome details.

Where is the gruesome details - guess you didn't read the piece

undecided
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 07, 2021
peacettw:

Believe me, there are some trauma that beat the rest to the back seat. This was a crush injury, I can imagine the horror they had to face.

Just to paint a picture, just imagine the face of the victim been caved in leaving an eye poking out. Or half the face been cutout leaving the other intact. Now imagine a scenario 100 times worse than the above. I bet you won't sleep for days
you talk like someone who watch horror movies alot
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Habeyy(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2021
ogbiwa:

Modified.

Congratulations boss

Your joy is permanent ijn

1 Like

Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Pacesetter123(m): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2021
symbianDON:
The mere thought of a quad bike, with all its entire weight, landing on an individual's head is traumatizing!! I can't even imagine how crushed his skull must have been!!! So sad.
But didn't he use the prescribed headgear and other PPE as always seen most of the riders do?
The accident wouldn't have been so fatal like that if he has used them.
Our president son that just wedded comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by 24brains(m): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2021
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 07, 2021
ogbiwa:

Modified.

train her well and she'll never be a baby mama or a side chick grin
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Kaiser20: 10:19am On Aug 07, 2021
If naa naija some wicked pipo would have posted the pictures of the accident all over social media just for fun
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by ComeToJesus: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2021
Crushing injuries are usually very traumatic.
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by SavageResponse(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2021
4Play:
If it was in Nigeria, they will take pictures of the gruesome body and post it online. People will start Nairaland threads with it and it will be posted to the front page with the label graphic!

I will never understand why people enjoy doing that rubbish here in Nigeria
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by SavageResponse(m): 10:27am On Aug 07, 2021
Lollittaa:

train her well and she'll never be a baby mama or a side chick grin

Being a baby mama has little or nothing to do with training. Sometimes life deals you a different hand form what you ere hoping for
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by donbenie(m): 10:49am On Aug 07, 2021
tunjijones:
Have you ever thought of what our mission on this earth is?

I think we are born to this earth to die...
No sh1t,Sherlock.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by donbenie(m): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2021
SarakiBukola:
angry

Very indecent to release the gruesome details.
What gruesome details? angry
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by SEGLIZ: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2021
ogbiwa:

Wow thanks a lot. Amen to your prayers.

You are welcome, I'm just Just Happy for You.
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by georgeakins: 11:05am On Aug 07, 2021
I don't why people over pamper their kids? Why would a child be doing outside at 2am?
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by twosquare(m): 11:38am On Aug 07, 2021
Quad bikes must be avoided. I don't know why some still ride it despite the gory stories of accidents emanating from that vehicle. One of the 1000 ways to die easily.

It's hard to control, heavy and will crush you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics / Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard / Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.