Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,982 members, 7,845,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma (60109 Views)

Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident / Emilio Ballack Is Dead! Michael Ballack Son Dies / Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by peacettw: 11:42am On Aug 07, 2021
Dimpull:
you talk like someone who watch horror movies alot

On the contrary, I avoid horror movies like a plague. My line of work constitutes enough insult to my mental state.

I only watch happy, fun filled, super heroes/extra terrestrial movies just to balance out my sanity. All thanks to Netflix.
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by chingydaboss(m): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2021
tunjijones:
Have you ever thought of what our mission on this earth is?

I think we are born to this earth to die...
We are born for his pleasure alone , not for our pleasure .. Do the will of God and prosper
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by blacknoir: 11:43am On Aug 07, 2021
Aidejay:

I swear na so death be. If to say e know e for just sit down for house allow the food to digest. Maybe he could've averted death by 1 second.
I don't think we can avert death when it comes
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by equitorial1(m): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
ogbiwa:
One of the worst things in life is a parent burying their child. I just became a Father yesterday and looking at my daughter, I will gladly lay my life for her to be ok.

Modified.

Thanks a lot people, and amen to all the prayers.
Congratulations champ
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
Outside Africa you have a first, second, third, fourth and fifth chances....that's why they take risk, pray less

In Africa you have one chance....in Nigeria you have half chance
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Eroms4life17(m): 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
This is serious. May they be well. Check my signature
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by SarakiBukola: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
iswallker:

Where is the gruesome details - guess you didn't read the piece

undecided

Read it again. Learn English Language. Or better still, get an IQ above single digit. grin
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by wany(f): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
ogbiwa:
One of the worst things in life is a parent burying their child. I just became a Father yesterday and looking at my daughter, I will gladly lay my life for her to be ok.

Modified.

Congrat,note when ever you call a female an olosho,remember you also have an up coming olosho. undecided
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by wealthyhenry(m): 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
tunjijones:

The moment you are out from the womb you are headed for the tomb.

The irony of life...

1 Like

Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by kenzysmith: 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
tunjijones:

guy I done reason this thing wey I dey small
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by kenzysmith: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
wealthyhenry:

The moment you are out from the womb you are headed for the tomb.

The irony of life...
sometimes I belike why was I even born
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by kenzysmith: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
wany:

Congrat,note when ever you call a female an olosho,remember you also have an up coming olosho. undecided
this is too harsh o
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
wany:

Wahala, women always get sentimental. You women just believe every woman is an angel, that's why women don't want to be accountable.

The women selling their bodies on the road, are they not olosho? Are they not different from other women who earn a decent living and improve their lives and the life of others.

Sentiments everywhere. Chai
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
peacettw:

On the contrary, I avoid horror movies like a plague. My line of work constitutes enough insult to my mental state.

I only watch happy, fun filled, super heroes/extra terrestrial movies just to balance out my sanity. All thanks to Netflix.
Have you seen A Quiet Place II?
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
SavageResponse:

Being a baby mama has little or nothing to do with training. Sometimes life deals you a different hand form what you ere hoping for
in other words, your fellow man ran away from responsibility grin
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
truthsayer009:

Wahala, women always get sentimental. You women just believe every woman is an angel, that's why women don't want to be accountable.

The women selling their bodies on the road, are they not olosho? Are they not different from other women who earn a decent living and improve their lives and the life of others.

Sentiments everywhere. Chai
and the men patronising them? What are they?
When you point 1 finger, the 4 points back at you. cheesy
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lollittaa:

and the men patronising them? What are they?
When you point 1 finger, the 4 points back at you. cheesy

This is what we mean by women not being able to take accountability. Now you bring this up as a counter argument or what?

Did anyone say the men patronizing them are innocent? I mean this is a no brainer that someone sleeping with prostitute is also a prostitute nau.

They are oloshos too. The consumer and the seller of cocaine are the same. They will both be charged when arrested.
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by revolt(m): 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
ogbiwa:

Modified.

pray your woman doesn't make you become deadbeat. Every father wiyks five his life until his relationship with the mum gets strained then she frustrates you from fathering that child and brain washes the child you didn't care. That's why when I see kids abusing their I think they're really stupid without hearing from both sides .
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by peacettw: 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
Dimpull:
Have you seen A Quiet Place II?

Nope.
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Calitoscassius(m): 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
Quad bikes can be very lethal, people are adviced to wear helmets when riding the lethal machine. I am guessing his skull was smashed.. if only he wore a helmet his death could have been avoided.

What kinda paramedics would need councilling after encountering a death person? They are in the wrong job if that was the case. They should become refuse collectors and road sweepers instead of paramedics.

I ain't never messing with quads after i nearly broke my leg riding a quad.
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Calitoscassius(m): 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Outside Africa you have a first, second, third, fourth and fifth chances....that's why they take risk, pray less

In Africa you have one chance....in Nigeria you have half chance
Absolutely correct, some of my mates have jumped off cliffs, got hit by cars while drunk and messing about but still escaped with minor injuries, there was a game they used to play like jumping from one balcony to another next to a holiday flats while drunk on holiday trips to greece and spain unfortunately one of them died.
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by sharpwriter(m): 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
twosquare:
Quad bikes must be avoided. I don't know why some still ride it despite the gory stories of accidents emanating from that vehicle. One of the 1000 ways to die easily.

It's hard to control, heavy and will crush you...
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by sharpwriter(m): 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Quad bikes can be very lethal, people are adviced to wear helmets when riding the lethal machine. I am guessing his skull was smashed.. if only he wore a helmet his death could have been avoided.

What kinda paramedics would need councilling after encountering a death person? They are in the wrong job if that is the case. They should become refused collectors and road sweepers instead of paramedics.

I ain't never messing with quads after i nearly broke my leg riding a quad.
shocked really? Here I am and I thought it is one of the best fancy and leisure machine to ride. I even thought it was safe considering that it has four legs.

I always thought power bike is the machine to avoid considering its heaviness and speed.

Well, I will remember your warning anytime the opportunity presents itself to ride one when luck smiles my way.
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
So sad, great player. RIP to the child...may we never bury our children.
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by SavageResponse(m): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lollittaa:

in other words, your fellow man ran away from responsibility grin

I'm male not female.

In any case I was not referring to myself, I was talking generally cos I have met people in that situation who landed there due to circumstances beyond their control
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by authority2006(m): 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
SarakiBukola:
angry

Very indecent to release the gruesome details.

What gruesome details did you read up there?
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Calitoscassius(m): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
sharpwriter:

shocked really? Here I am and I thought it is one of the best fancy and leisure machine to ride. I even thought it was safe considering that it has four legs.

I always thought power bike is the machine to avoid considering its heaviness and speed.

Well, I will remember your warning anytime the opportunity presents itself to ride one when luck smiles my way.
some Quads has 3 wheels while some has 4 wheels besides NO machine is %100 safe to drive or ride.

I also ride a Harley moto bike sometimes that has 2 wheels. We are adviced to wear helmets, hard leather jackets and steel toe boots when riding any kinda quad.

Think about it if only he wore a helmet he woulda still be alive with injuries rather.

If you are riding a moto bike without a helmet you will be fined £60 i think and you might even lose your drivers license.

1 Like

Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by hybridblood07(m): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
You welcome bro. Madam win you oh lol
ogbiwa:

Thanks a lot sir
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Marpol2021(m): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
See your mouth, you lay down ur life for your daughter. No let me talk wenti Dey my mind ooo
ogbiwa:

Modified.

Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Gfskw: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
How
Re: Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma by Lonelypacifist6: 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
tunjijones:

You think? That's is actually the only thing we're here for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics / Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard / Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.