Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,937 members, 7,821,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Help! My Ex Said I Must Marry Her Or Have A three,some Wedding. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Ex Said I Must Marry Her Or Have A three,some Wedding. (953 Views)

My Ex Said She Want Me Back After 2yrs. - Chat Screenshot / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Ex Said I Must Marry Her Or Have A three,some Wedding. by xynerise: 9:14am On May 17, 2011
She travelled to Canada and never call again. This is the second year she left. She came back yesterday and was told about my wedding arrangement. She came to my house and swore that I must marry her or have a three,some wedding. I am not kidding pls. undecided
Re: Help! My Ex Said I Must Marry Her Or Have A three,some Wedding. by missobeza(f): 9:26am On May 17, 2011
she is going to do some witchcraft? i hope not. cry if you are not joking, then you need to pray about it coz you do not know what she intends to do or go see your pastor for some hot prayers.
Re: Help! My Ex Said I Must Marry Her Or Have A three,some Wedding. by Plutarch: 9:26am On May 17, 2011
This man is creating too many threads these days. Just think aloud.
Re: Help! My Ex Said I Must Marry Her Or Have A three,some Wedding. by Orton10(m): 9:28am On May 17, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help! My Ex Said I Must Marry Her Or Have A three,some Wedding. by vincent10(m): 9:35am On May 17, 2011
mmarry both and create history.
Re: Help! My Ex Said I Must Marry Her Or Have A three,some Wedding. by biglawks(m): 9:43am On May 17, 2011
Please Don't mind her , she is just trying to use that to threaten you,if you are sure you did your own part very well when you were both in relationship ,then just trust in God that in his name nothing evil is going to happen.
Re: Help! My Ex Said I Must Marry Her Or Have A three,some Wedding. by biglawks(m): 9:43am On May 17, 2011
Please Don't mind her , she is just trying to use that to threaten you,if you are sure you did your own part very well when you were both in relationship ,then just trust in God that in his name nothing evil is going to happen.
Re: Help! My Ex Said I Must Marry Her Or Have A three,some Wedding. by biglawks(m): 9:44am On May 17, 2011
Re: Help! My Ex Said I Must Marry Her Or Have A three,some Wedding. by biglawks(m): 9:47am On May 17, 2011
Re: Help! My Ex Said I Must Marry Her Or Have A three,some Wedding. by 190: 9:47am On May 17, 2011
Xynerise do the 3 some marriage front of YABA left GATE  undecided
Re: Help! My Ex Said I Must Marry Her Or Have A three,some Wedding. by biglawks(m): 9:50am On May 17, 2011
Re: Help! My Ex Said I Must Marry Her Or Have A three,some Wedding. by Kgdavid(m): 10:16am On May 17, 2011
get police on standby to arrest her on sight or at least prevent her from attending the wedding. cant get police? then ask the ushers or your friends or whoever to do the job.
Re: Help! My Ex Said I Must Marry Her Or Have A three,some Wedding. by xynerise: 10:30am On May 17, 2011
@190. Quit kidding I am serious. undecided
Re: Help! My Ex Said I Must Marry Her Or Have A three,some Wedding. by 190: 10:53am On May 17, 2011
^canada ko dacana ni undecided
Re: Help! My Ex Said I Must Marry Her Or Have A three,some Wedding. by MMM2(m): 5:04pm On May 17, 2011
op
then marry d both of dem.
Re: Help! My Ex Said I Must Marry Her Or Have A three,some Wedding. by livedit(f): 5:22pm On May 17, 2011
This lady is full of it. Like the other's said, I would take what she said with a "grain of salt". How you go MAKE somebody marry you. I'm sure your now, financee ain't having that anyway. Tell her to get lost again. She only pretending to care because she see's you have moved on with your life and about to marry someone else. If it comes down to it, (which I seriously doubt), I'd have to take security measures to make sure she don't try to ruin your wedding day. Don't let this "drama" ruin your special moment. She's not worth it in the least.
Re: Help! My Ex Said I Must Marry Her Or Have A three,some Wedding. by xynerise: 7:18pm On May 17, 2011
^ thanks alot.
@190. If I am a police I will shoot you on target. grin.
Re: Help! My Ex Said I Must Marry Her Or Have A three,some Wedding. by 190: 7:58pm On May 17, 2011
^you meant to say shoot @ sight

well if im a police man and i have a chance to shoot osama bin laden,

I would rather shoot you first b4 i shoot him angry

wen i look at you, i see bush meat antelope angry
Re: Help! My Ex Said I Must Marry Her Or Have A three,some Wedding. by benbenards(m): 3:59pm On May 18, 2011
aint u lucky, 2 for the price of 1
Re: Help! My Ex Said I Must Marry Her Or Have A three,some Wedding. by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 18, 2011
This is a sign of possessiveness and obsession. Some ppl have a problem moving on and
develop this "my property, none can have if i don't" mentality. Brother you must avoid this woman if she is serious
and if you are feeling weary about the whole thing. I sense trouble undecided.
Re: Help! My Ex Said I Must Marry Her Or Have A three,some Wedding. by iyatrustee(f): 4:23pm On May 18, 2011
it is confimed that Xynerio has finally lost it! where does he get all this topics from undecided undecided undecided somehow, i tink i am responsible for part of his problem grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Educated Girl / Guys Help Me Out / Does She Really Luv Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.